When did you open your short?

Me, at 11050

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinfuturesguide.com/bitcoin-blog/comparison-of-fees-across-bitcoin-futures-exchanges
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

11051 u fuckin brainlet

im a noob, opened a short at 11k 100x 10$ just for fun.. closed at the dip 10800.. thinking about reopening one all in 10x at 10900 or somewere there... hope it gets rejected near 11k to open..and to feel safe

>shorting bitcoin
lol

Now that it looks like we are in a descending triangle, seems like a good time. Add in the fact that if it is indeed a descending triangle, it will likely lead to setting up the neckline/beginning of the right should of a head and shoulders.

Or maybe I'm just seeing things and it'll moon just because.

I'd be worried

I opened a 25x long at 9500. Lets see.

10925, shit will never be 11k again lol

grug open long grug scared grug open short grug scared, grug dont know what to open, grug short etc to be safe

PnL?

i closed my long at 10920, opening a new one after this quick dip my friends.

>smart

Only went in with .2 btc. On mobile now. I screen cap when back to a comp.

Shorted at 11030, closed at 10850, repoened at 10865

Why does bitmex take so much in fees when I make/close a position?

get fee rebate from limit order

W-What does that mean? Should I not be using limit orders?

grug just opened 5x leverage short on etc, grug hope etc huge drop. grug very scared of etc pump

ready to get liquidated boys??

checked

Did you not even look into the fees on bitmex? Do you know how much money you pay on each leveraged trade?

lol 12k next week suckers

fucking checked

Are you actually shorting? You are insane. Whats the liquidation price?

Where do I see it?

Jesus fucking christ user, but you made me laugh so I'll help you out.
bitcoinfuturesguide.com/bitcoin-blog/comparison-of-fees-across-bitcoin-futures-exchanges
Basically, if you do a 100x leveraged trade you're going to pay upwards to 15% in fees, but if you simply make an order without leverage, you will get paid .05% instead. Therefore, when making and executing your leveraged trades it's important to quickly check the numbers to see what your actual required profit has to be in order to break even despite fees. Lower leverage=less fees, but with higher leverages, the amount of profit you get from the same movements is much higher so you could try getting the fee money back that way. Btw the average x25 leveraged short/long will have about 3.75% in fees, so if you use 1 btc, you have have lost .0375 to fees right off the bat and should consider that in your profit margin.

Dude, thank you so much man, you're a kindhearted person. I'm 22 and I'm new to this shit.

Insane gains for you in 2018. Bless you.

LLLLLLLIQUIDATED GAMBLING RETARDS

I smell newfag, fuck off.