Jibrel

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

seedgroup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean?

just you wait

Its a shitcoin of course. Why be surprised?

Basically everything.

When the co Founder himself gives you wrong dates about the "partnership", then you know that this is THE shitcoin.

>mid to end of feb

If people knew about what's really going on this would be shilled more than link

Listen, I'll be honest. I was deep in this project, deep in it. Something happened the other day though, something I'll never forget.

What happened was that I saw Sunny Lu at the store - yes you heard that right, Sunny Lu, of Vechain fame. Well you know how Sunny does, he is up to some shady shit. Well next thing you know I see him. He's eyeing the produce, takin a real good look at the eggplants. One can only guess why. Next thing I know, a store employee comes up to him and asks him if he needs help - you know how those store employees do, they ask for help, they help you, and you find your item. Good business practice overall. Well Sunny, he turns to the guy, stares him straight in the eye, and he stabs him. Yes you heard that right. He stabs the bastard right there in the guts. Well golly gee I didn't know that was possible from the CEO of Vechain. But I know a crime when I see it. I started running after that Sunny Lu but the bastard was just too fast to catch. So I had to retire.

And that is when it happened. I returned to the scene of the crime. It was eerie I tell you. The store employee - by this point I could see he was a janitor - well he was hunched over, like a lump sack of potatos he was. He was grabbing his guts preventing those bastards from falling out. And you know what he was doing, the bastard was looking up to me, he was staring at me straight with his eyes. Never did I see such eyes. I tell you those eyes were full of blood and tears and the sweat of the world. But in them I saw something - or I saw something, the look of an angel or a devil - only Milton knows which - were looking me straight in the eye. And I knew then, because I had the foresight to look down and check out the nametag - Talal it said - that things were a scam all along. You see, Talal and Sunny were rivals, rivals of a scam game called blockchains.

They had rallied up a beef after the Triads didn't want to fund any more of the MENA human trafficking market.

let me guess... you won't tell us, but it's going to be bigger than ethereum?

funny thing is, price singularity and $1000 EOY are actually options here

i love how theres literally no genuine FUD on this superioir arabian coin

Very close ties to very powerful people. No bullshit around regulations, no need for gay marketing targeted beers, just a solid foundation of powerful people and good token economics.

Binance 2-3 weeks. Screen cap this

Good luck defending this non genuine FUD. Don't suck his dick so much

>not knowing that fudding only works when the majority of bagholders are redditors

Nothing went wrong. Yet another shitcoin ICO dividend token with no current use case, and the use case which is planned for the JNT token is terrible. Anyone with substantial bags researching this coins will leave it alone. Shills expecting JNT to go up are probably hoping for another bull run as we saw in 2017 where every project, no matter how shitty saw gainz. But this project will soon be forgotten and fade into obscurity.

Naw, we're waiting for the market cap to double when the announcement hits.

JNT doesn't pay dividends

I am like 50/50 WTC and JNT. Should I sell my walton and all in JNT?

weak FUD today. I'm worried. you guys are supposed to be convincing, not cringeworthy

Whenever a semite, either Jew or Arab, says "trust me", they mean "fuck you".

LOOOL

20/80 WTC and JNT

This is the only thing stopping me from going all in. I want to wait for the announcement to see the nature of it and also see if the price dumps since brainlets are programmed to sell the news no matter what

Proof of tokenization would be another factor but I think that'll jack up the price and I kinda want to put in more before it reaches that stage

The process won't start til next year, the hype has died down, if the news promised is solid it might 2-3x, but that's it, then bleed til 2019

so if jCash won't serve as a tether substitute due to exchanges not complying with KYC regs, what will it even be used for in the short to mid term?

>be arab or eurobong
>send money to Jibrel AG crypto bank
>get jUSD
>liquidate jUSD for JNT
>use it for trading
>pretty much feeless
>or don't liquidate jUSD and use it for faster-than-wire, nearly feeless transfer to another jUSD-supporting bank or bank account

be creative user

this same faggot fuds every single thread with the same shit. you are hopeless kiddo

Imagine going all in this shitcoin when it was 60 cents

>imagine going all in on bitcoin when it was $1000

:^)

>imagine going all in on Bitcoin when it was $20k
This is the extent of your defense.

yeah that was a bad example especially with the timescales

>imagine going all in on ethereum 2 weeks after its ICO

Problem is nobody is selling, you cannot load up on a decent stack without making the price spike, that is the reason for all the fud last weeks. Volume is shit, nobody is selling, everyone knows what this will be within 2-3 years.

>my shitcoin is the next BTC and ETH
Is there a worse defense in crypto?

Haha 2-3 years. Try 2-3 weeks, when this hits binance....boom

Meanwhile it keeps bleeding

this is the same faggot making the OMG threads. kill yourself.

>Meanwhile it keeps bleeding
down %1

lmao someone on gate actually dumped jnt

jUSDed

They already did the announcement. We're only waiting on the 'media outlets' for more details, you fucking retards.

And the details are the most important part? Who the fuck cares if a fund gives them several million. This shit will go down when the details suck

You mean in 50% satoshi value loss in under one month? Nice performance, this is the next ETH

it's over pack the bags we're leaving, dead project.

You realize that when the announcement comes it might be too late to get at current price

you fomoed in during the crash, nice.

Literally everything you just said is the exact opposite of the truth. You must be trolling.

What a strange way to frame going almost 4X ICO and then dropping back to 2X ICO a month aft it's release.

That is really better, then fomo up during pike.

>than
Sorry guys, I'm drunk as fuck.

It kinda reads like you had a stroke mid-sentence

JUST FUCKING SELL ALREADY YOU FUCKING FUCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DEAD PROJECT
DEAD PROJECT
ITS SHIT
SELL
ALREADY

This shit literally has no point. If you can do kyc, you can use proper exchanges. If you use proper exchanges, you can exchange to fiat directly, o need of fake fiat

Tell me how you store that fiat on-chain.

Alright guys, user over here deconstructed Jibrel, let's pack it up. You too, Tapscott, you old retard.

How do I know this is real? And wtf is seed group anyway I’ve never heard of them before jibroni.

Just ask them again.

>How do I know this is real? And wtf is seed group anyway I’ve never heard of them before jibroni.

Are you fucking serious? Just ask them yourself.

>Hurr I never heard of seed group, must be unimportant then.

this board man

Why would i need to store fiat on chain

>If you can do kyc, you can use proper exchanges
Yeah, no.

you should DYOR you lazy fucking faggot

seedgroup.com/

nothing when wrong, because nothing was good at first place

>What is a decentralized bank that allows you to go from jUSD to USD

you guys are fucking CHAMPS for fudding this project so well. i thought i had no chance in hell to accumulate when i discovered this gem a month ago. i can't fucking believe it's still under 50 cents and i might actually be able to get 20K

the absolute madmen they fucking did it

So who can explain me the point. If i could do on chain transactions with jUSD, i wouldn’t need JNT. If i can’t send jUSD, Jibrel does not protect me from promised volatility as JNT is in fact volatile

No need to call me champ

hey this FUDing shit actually works lmao
was waiting forever to have my buy order filled

Read either the whitepaper or one of the writeups or watch the blockmining interview to understand what the point of JNT is

Need 4k more to reach 30k, guess I will be set then.. Wish I could get more since this will be the one my grandkids will thank me for.

it's not the FUD keeping the price down, it's a legitimately confusing project for a lot of people who haven't taken the time to understand it, it's also fairly ambitious so people will be skeptical even if they understand it.

i'll likely have about 50K by Q3 but for now 20K is enough, would like to see some adoption and big time moves before going balls deep. there's always the risk that this shoots to 10 bucks or some crazy shit but if it can stay around 1 dollar for the next 6 months i might even get up to 75K

i know user. i'm memeing with my fellow jibronis.

How is it confusing? I think it was one of the easiest projects to understand in this space. LINK is confusing. JNT is simple in comparison.

Yeah I never understood why it was so hard to understand. Pretty simple conceptually if you read the white paper.

There's a lot of differen't parts to JNT like jcash, crydrs, understanding where JNT's value comes from, the DAO, etc.

A lot of people don't know or understand all of these parts and how they relate to each other. For example I read a post somewhere where a guy thought JNT was competing directly with nebulas because of jsearch.

There is no sheik. There never was.

the team is too good lucking. cant be trusted.

Yeah it isnt easy for most to understand.
Unless you do autistic research you won’t have a very thorough understanding of the project.

I think finding biz has helped me come to terms with the fact that Im probably somewhere on the spectrum

just bought 1k jibrellis.

what's up with the wallet, safe to use or just leave it on kuckcoin?

the wallet is safe
i still have mine on the jibrel dashboard from ICO
and another 1k on Bibox

can you store this on a ledger?

Yeahmine are on my nano rn

it's in alpha and even they say be cautious with it, so I'd just stay away for now. It's moving into beta q2 and they're releasing mobile wallets then so I'd just wait and use MEW or something in the meantime

Just sold this piece of shitcoin, I bought at 60 cents and sold at 40 cents.
Buy high sell low - the biz strategy

L0l brainlet detected

Forgot to add

Why would you say this lol

JNT will create an amazing amount of pink wojaks when it moons. There is literally no excuse to have missed this besides being a brainlet or simply arrogant.

Lol I just bought 2k more. I’ll wave from the moon.

JUST

Thanks just bought 500K.

It comes.

down*

TUMBLING DOWN

come on nigs give me some EOY price predictions. that's the only reason i show up to these threads.

tell me 1000 per jib by january 2019... just fucking type it out baby

Around 10 Goats

0.4-0.6cents

i want real price predictions from real autists