FUD me this so i don't fomo in like a retard and do the biz way

Other urls found in this thread:

xrb.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'nano topics' > 'LINK topics'

Do not buy

i need more than that user

don't buy nano, we'll need hamburger flippers in the future

you don't need fud on this one. all you need to realize is this : it already mooned

Overbought on the RSI so wait until the dip.

I had a dream last night that nano was the number 1 crypto, in fact it dominated the global economy. I don't remember the exact price but it was the low 6 figures. Colin LeMahieu was on a record length 7 hour Joe Rogan Experience podcast. Some years from today the nano protocol is found to have some previously obscured capability. It changes the world. It brings about the singularity and weird theories on infinity, quantum physics and some shit about string?
Anyway after the snapshot of our future world I go into this sequence of dreams playing out scenarios of the lives of everyday people in this post-nano earth. There's one where a group of scientists run simulations of this village that's essentially a microcosm of earth, but half the population hold nano and half are nocoiners. Every time the sim is run the nano holders become some kind of supreme rulers or elite class, sometimes they become this untouchable aristocratic class, sometimes they outright enslave the nocoiners, and sometimes they become benevolent dictators, but they're always on top. Then next in the sequence is this scene from an upper-middle class family home, it's a family dinner, but any piece of food that is consumed is accompanied by some trivial decimal fraction that displays on the fridge, the entire door of which is a huge AMOLED screen, any waste in thrown into some kind of smart-bin and another decimal fraction appears. These must be micro-transactions. What a perfectly efficient world we will live in. Then something strange happens, at one point the wife turns to husband and says "Oh honey, it'll be so nice to have a night out for ourselves later now the nanny's coming over", and then this thing comes through the door, the silhouette of an overweight woman but 7ft tall with a muscular frame. But her skin, it's like Mystique from x man but stripes of the original Raiblocks colour scheme. This part I have no explanation for. It was all so vivid and wild.

sell on green candle, buy on red candle

yes i saw, i hope it goes below 0.018 eth so i can buy in, it's too overpriced right now but i still want a small position in case it really goes to 3 digits

Scalability is 0

so basically once it reaches the 7k tx/s that's it?

It's centralized transactions atm.
Also overbought. Just did 2x. If you want to hedge sure but at least buy when it tanks.

imo coins that are purely transfer of value (value being determined by speculators), except for king bitcoin entry into market, do not hold any value

>nano hack a few weeks ago
>sell my nano bags at a loss

>nano spike a few days ago
>buy back into nano at near ATH

im doing the thing, biz, the thing you are supposed to not do

Origin coins can not be traced, initial distribution scam

>double spending bugs ruined several exchanges
>normies on plebbit love it
>feeless means no incentive
>hasnt been stress tested

how is it centralized? i thought that nodes were the backbone of the network? are you saying that the nano foundation holds the majority of the nodes?

>Also overbought. Just did 2x. If you want to hedge sure but at least buy when it tanks.

>literally could be said about every top 10 coin on their way up.

kek

hes larping, stop taking these shitskins seriously. notice how they never have any explanation, they just throw baseless claims out there. biz is a fucking joke.

Call me in a week.

I consider it a pretty safe buy desu, big bullish pennant that it broke upwards of and is now consolidating, within what appears to be a bull flag. Hype coming up for the new roadmap too.

lol i guess you're right, where should i look for? i already know the double spending was fud because it was an issue in the beta back in 2016
medium, reddit, bitcointalk?

Nothing can double in value within 4 days without a retrace. If this is going up, it must first come down

Pretty sure it already retraced. Made it extra obvious.

also i did some research and is not centralized at all
the main centralized fud was coming from the rumor the foundation was holding 51% of the total supply while they hold only 30% that they will use to pay employees and finance development
also here are all the nodes: xrb.network/
fuck you biz with your pajeet fud

This guy has it right, OP. If you haven't already bought in by the time the good news is published and the pump happened, you're too late. Don't buy on the green, don't buy the highs, and don't buy the pumps. Control your FOMO.

If you truly believe in the tech, wait for a dip and buy in so that you can ride the next pump, but FOMOing in on a high mark is just foolish.

>lines

I fucking love it when I see

>muh nanos
>muh instant feeless transactions

You realize how fucking stupid you sound when you say "muh instant feeless transactions"

Get in now or regret it when Nano hits $35 next week.

>le meme line dismissal xDDDD

MACD looks great, RSI is in a pretty good place, bullish patterns on charts and consistent higher lows while consolidating. As I said in exactly that post you didn't read, the roadmap is coming up soon so I find it likely there will be a pump.

>but FOMOing in on a high mark is just foolish.

I would normally agree with you and that is why I didn't buy into Nano during the pump, but it's pretty clearly consolidating with very bullish outlook on the charts and good news coming up.

That is not FOMO, that's just making an educated decision.

>buy now or forever miss out brainlets.
>consolidating
>strong support on the EMA20/50
>constantly higher lows

can't even spoon feed Veeky Forums at this point.

if this chart doesnt say it all, you're a lost cause. stay poor.

Middle man attack is real. I could give a fuck though go look it up.

It's ok short term and mid term but it doesn't really have a future purpose unless it meets a specific niche once the main coins fix their scaling. It's not going to topple BTC, but it might replace Litecoin because Charlie might just abandon it

The majority of BTC and ERC20 users use electrum style wallets with a remote copy of the blockchain. So "Middle man attack" literally effects EVERY crypto

but these patterns are being made by tweets, literally. first pump on that chart = gary tan tweet

2nd pump = charlie lee top post on crypto reddit

3rd pump = c lee tweet

besides these 3 events, nano has been in a downtrend for 6 weeks or something

where is your evidence that the scaling needs fixing? Its never been pushed to 7k TPS and beyond, so we dont know how its going to behave with large scale adoption. The devs are also currently working to improve the code even further.

What we do know is that its currently able to transfer funds from wallet to wallet instantly, so basically it works great right now and will only get a lot better: alpha wallets, hardware wallets, further optimized network/code.

Furthermore, what the fuck do you mean it has no purpose unless it meets a specific niche? Are you sub 70 IQ? It competes with the other big name digital currencies (BTC, XRP, LTC, XLM) so as long as they have a purpose so doesn't NANO.

Everyone is looking into Nano, it is a 2B cap that outperforms ltc-11B cap and BCH-30B cap. ignore at your peril, next year buying at 20$ will be a fucking joke when it's 500$+

>tfw fomoed my way in and it's already going down
I think I might be retarded

But the dumps have also been triggered by external events like the BitGrail fiasco.

Most things are done atm... right now I’m just thinking about trading my link to Nano for easy gains.

It's the first time in a while that it has been on a 24h downward trend.
I'd hold on to my money if I were you. Even if it moons eventually it's going to go lower.

Kernel leak

It's now down by much man, it's just consolidating and bouncing a few percentage points up and down.

>Overbought
its in the middle. coins have stayed in the middle for days or weeks before continuing their upward climb.
Nano is just going sideways because of its recent moon. In a couple days something else will happen and it will spin right up to new highs

JESUS CHRIST.

WE. MISSED. THE. BOAT.

the fucking rocket took off without us.

This should not alarm you, but rather you should feel happy.

You can now get in on the groundfloor of another project, instead of helping others offload their ICO bags.

No, I just know it. I'm being bogged, this coin will tank hard now that I bought it.
It's going down the fucking train.

It's been staying at this level and consolidating all day, stop looking at less than 1 hour charts.

you're going to make it user

thinking about selling linky and going all-in on nano 2bh, what do you think Veeky Forums

pls respect my dubs and respond

fast, scalable, no transaction fees

It truly angers me that #1,3,4,and 5 on CMC are taken by objectively inferior currencies
If this were a rational market nano would be top 5 already

thats what I did and I am sitting happy

checked
dropped all bags last week to go all-in on NANO. comfy af

Have to respect those digits
For what it is worth I wanted to do this when XRB was at about $8 last weekend - but got too pissed and couldn't be arsed fucking around with my raiwallet (or whatever it is called now) and dumping into LINK (the future champion) obviously glad that I didn't.

So I think it is better to have a split until Sergiy's speech at the end of the month. Good luck Link Marine

It's probably gonna go to 20k sats soon, good investment.

it's not fomo if you have an investment thesis
what shape is it making? you don't have much time before breakout
i market bought a 10% position because of how juicy it looks

nano is less scam then other shit paraded here

link is a neat coin but dont fall for the linkies who fell in love with it. its underperformed in the market and isnt completed yet. Nano is complete and ready to go and consistently keeps up if not overtaking sometimes market growth.

Nano dethrones btc