Quickest way to cash out a small amount in the UK?

I've only got £100 in binance but I've had some sad news and need the money.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittylicious.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look up the Revolut method of withdrawing. I think that’s the quickest way to do it. You can’t withdraw to pounds easily.

bittylicious.com/

takes about an hour.

Im sorry to tell you that the fees will make it not worth your while. Sorry pepe

>bittylicious.com/
will look into thanks

fees arent going to be more than a few % arent they?

>Revolut
looking into it thanks

Coinfloor. Used it, fast easy and simple.

Could you elaborate / explain the process please?

can confirm. with revolut it's pretty simple
withdrew £1500 a week ago via GDAX/Coinbase
they said it would take 5 days, it took 2.

I'm in the U.K, Kraken does fiat withdrawals

how long do they take.

Signed up with this and other services, just need to wait for ID verification.

cheers for the replies, fucking embarrassing asking this even on here but I'm broke and had to, need to pay for travel to a family funeral so cant be avoided.

first you need to set up Revolut. top up about £10-£12.
also get a card. they send them out to you in a few days.
once done send some money to coinbase from revolut to verify your revolut acc.
send what you want to cash out from your xchange over to GDAX. (use LTC as it's pretty quick.)
sell LTC for EURO on GDAX to avoid fees (euros important for revolut)
withdraw to your revolut acc.

>Coinfloor
The minimum deposit amount is 0.050 XBT and no fees are charged by us.

thats out

localbitconins.com, choose bank transfer, money in 10 minutes

EZ

Doesnt seem I need to wait for ID verification, thanks

honestly mate im britbong i use it all the time

send BTC to there, choose National Bank transfer, and it's literally there in minutes

if you can't sort it, send me btc and i'll wire you £100

then again that sounds dodgy af

sorry to hear about ur family member btw

>people actually dumb enough to ID verification
poor sods

That does sound dodgy af lol

If you want to buy I'll be the cheapest price on localbitcoins shortly

it does

im not after buying but GL on localbitcoins, honestly ive cashed out about £2000 now in small amounts (300-400) and it's worked fine every time, and with bank transfers being pretty much instant you can go to your cash machine and draw it out as soon as you've released the BTC

Good luck with getting beyond verification at coinfloor, I signed up and was instantly told my account was suspended pending further investigation. Support gives you the run around. They seem to be just mining ID details from people.

Check trustpilot to see haw many others have encountered this.

yeh coinfloor sucks dick

gave valid ID each time yet rejected

absolute shitsite

I'll keep it in mind for the future

worked for me

What sort of spastic are you lol.

I'd never heard of them before today

Post deleted. Your post was worded in such a way that it appeared to be from a member of coinfloor staff. Happens on reddit sometimes.

Yeah I get it, every parasite on the internet has found an angle with btc, cynicism is usually a good default approach

What are the sad news?

Send to Coinbase and cash out from there. You'll lose like 10-30% of that £100 on bank fees though. I've only cashed out once and it was a bit over £1k so I wasn't to obothered about paying £30 for the SEPA transfer but smaller amounts it'd be a kick in the nuts.

a grandparent died

I've heard that if you cash out in euros on coinbase you get jewed over less because they would otherwise convert your pounds to euros and then back to pounds again.

Welshbong here. Fees may fuck you over. How did you buy coins? Try there first and see how much they are gonna charge you. Will likely be instant though as your verified already. Look at GDAX if it was counbase. I'd also like to extend the offer to buy them off you over PayPal or something too. No scam. Sorry about loss.

There is also a doge market on leddit with verification and nazi mods if you can exchange to doge somewhere mate.

sold for £94.
I was never going to do much damage with £100 on binance anyway, though at least its double what i put in, cheers for the help

localbitcoins in the first place, I've bought of them a handful of times so was easy peasy.
thanks for the good wishes

Doubled your money. Good skills bud. Come back with more next payday.

I'd have been fine but only a a week ago I paid a bunch of stuff in advance, couple of utility companies offering discounts for paying annually, I was expecting a lean 2 weeks but obviously nothing on top of it.

I would say I'd be angry if the markets go nuts with trading opportunities but it wasnt exactly fortunes I was gambling with.

nice one, not too bad. good luck with the funeral my dude

Thanks again.

And another board reminder to everyone to never properly skint yourself, you never know whats coming.

This is why you do a SEPA withdrawal in EUR which costs you a massive 0.15 EUR to do, setup a Revolut account and withdraw to your revolut account then convert to GBP. Get their revolut card and you can withdraw from ATM for free or do a bank transfer to your account.

Is Coinbase not a thing in the UK?

My guy, how long did you wait from the transfer to local bitcoins?

minutes

Damn this shit taking a while, said 30 mins but like 40 mins now. Oh well did a small amount to see anyways.