Gin and Tonic

Gin and Tonic.
Good drink or Best drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Mothers-Ruin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gives me a headache desu. Vodka tonics are good though

I've never heard of gin giving someone a headache.

>gin

are you a depressed housewife?

What's wrong with gin?

Best drink. Wish that it didn't tend to make my turn red as hell, though.

Tribuno dry vermouth, Hendrick's gin, and diet lime polar tonic water with a splash of fresh lime juice...

But who am I kidding, more like Burnett's and tonic with a squirt of those lime-shaped green bottles.

>"The government decided that the tax must be raised on gin, but this put many reputable sellers out of business, and made way for the 'bootleggers' who sold their wares under such fancy names as Cuckold's Comfort, Ladies Delight and Knock Me Down."

historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Mothers-Ruin/

gives me one too. same for pine nuts

Look's like someone's read the wiki on beer street/gin alley.

This.

It tastes awful.

Pffft fuck off OP, either a rum, kirk ginger beer and fresh lime OR a shot of good tequila is the only way to go

Nothing is wrong with it. Yes it's most often consumed by women and effeminate men, but it's stupid to allow other people to dictate your drink choices.

He's just trolling you by calling you weak because of your drink choice.

>i'll take post graduate faux sophistication, please

Go sit in the corner. Nobody likes picky faggots on a food board.

I drink it cause I like the taste.

Faggot.

Fuck I miss drinking.

My favorite tonic water was fever tree. Also, just the rind of lime not a wedge please.

But why user? Why am I a queer?

Homosexual behavioral tendencies.

Attracted to men

Y-your what

A keenness for the penis

But for what? Eating a succulent Chinese meal?

No, the other thing. You know the one...

I prefer my gin in a martini, but nothing beats a Gin and tonic on a hot day

Since when did every fucking drink other than sports arena beer and Whiskey become "something women and gays drink"?

I drink good vodka and coke zero. Tastes like coke zero.

The pic is of Lidl gin and tonic (tonic branded as Freeway) from about three years ago.

Happy memories

newfig question incoming

Is gin and tonic supposed to be more bitter than my life? I've tried mixing it in various ways and every single time it was just so bitter that I almost couldn't finish my glass.

gin and tonic ain't shit

gin and ginger beer is where it's at

I think it's one of those things where different people taste it differently, like cilantro.

Gin tastes like fruit to me.

Said the appletini drinker.

Shut up queer

The gin I had was the cheapest one from the store so maybe that's the case.
Guess the only way is to buy some better one and check it myself.

You're thinking of vodka martinis, though.

Bouebon and ginger beer is where it's really at. The wood, vanilla, toffee, and leather notes are complimented wonderfully by the ginger zip of a quality ginger beer. Cock 'n Bull is my go to ginger beer. Four Roses Small Batch and Knob Creek are cheap enough to enjoy with ginger beer.

I think it tastes like grapefruit

Best

Get some Bombay Sapphire with that shit.

Only problem is you're drinking what was the poor bum of London alky, the destitute. Maybe you like that.

I love my green squirt bottle

>Good drink or Best drink?
I wish I could tell you since every bar I've ever been to uses tonic from a squirt gun, so it always sucks

my everything

The best.

So many gins, so many tonics, and so many garnishes to choose from. There is nothing like them during the summertime.

Drinking them just brings me back to Spain, the Spanish know how to make a good G&T.

Tastes like shit and is kitchy as fuck.

Gin is ok though.

Gin and whatever you personally prefer with it is. Gin also scales the best of any spirit since even the cheapest shit is fine while the better gin isn't idiotically expensive as good whisky can be.

Vodka tonic with Canada Dry tonic is the best booze on the planet.

If you are not using tonic syrup you are a poseur

it's like saying your favourite drink is orange juice, but you only ever drink the no-pulp, from-concentrate stuff

>Is gin and tonic supposed to be more bitter than my life?
Yes but try upping the gin content. 1:1 is my preferred ratio but I think 2:1 is probably more normal. Also use better quality tonic water if you aren't already though I find the cheap stuff to be overly sweet rather than overly bitter.

right. You just called everyone else 'poseurs'. Holy shit.

what is the actinide content of the spoon you use to stir the refreshment?

>not using a mother of pearl caviar spoon

That's a lot of abalone for one screenshot.

Gin, soda, and lemon on ice.

Can also be used for whiskey, vodka, tequila. Get on my level.

Only ever seen depressed housewives drink vodka or wine.

Sure, if you're an inbred Brit or black.