I AM THE KIMCHI WHALE

I AM THE KIMCHI WHALE

2018 is big year.

Ask me anything.

Pump FunFair?

Opinions on top Q2/3 picks?

We're going to go up again by summer right? Or will the JUSTING continue? I'm about to end it

Is 2018 the year of privacy coins or 2019

link EOY?

your thoughts about LINK?

what is the best restaraunt in Seoul?

Who?

Good morning Mr Kimchi. Is Litecoin still a good long-term hodl?

post proof or buy $100k KMS

Are you a faggot?

Maybe after Britain regulation

>

$5-10. Only own 500k and too risky

Westerners say ICX-AION-WAN unpopular in Korea. That is lie. Korean normies wait for government uncertainty to clear.

Institutional money coming in will be big. Banks around world are waiting for regulation

are you rich or you work for some institution?

Should I buy more OMG at these prices? Do I sell my VEN at a loss now and buy back later?

b-b-q

WHEN IS THE REGULATION DONE OR PLANNED, I NEED THIS SHIT TO EXPLODE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

try 1000$ larp

Thanks Kimchi. What ICOs are you looking at? Thoughts on Endor?

Biochemistry researcher who own bitcoin since 2013, Ethereum since 2016. I made small fortune from ICOs and undervalued picks last year and work for fun now.

Depends on how much Ven.

I have avoid litecoin for a long time but I'm bias

RLC performance prediction for 2018?

Endor is good idea and tech but token economy messed up. 1.5 billion supply, 300 million supply mostly sold in current private deals. Less than 12% for public with most going to Mr. Schmidt

How fat is your stack of PRL?

Thoughts on VEN?

Government source say late Q2. Regulation is global effort and many professor are being hired for global reserve currency Basecoin

Opinion on stratis, omg and nano?

trx EOY?

400 VEN I bought at $8 based whale. I need to make my money back.

favorite shitcoin of binance?

What are your thoughs on AMB for 2018? Also your best picks for march? Thanks

Likely stay big Asia. Fraud is problem in China and often affects elites. Wine verification sound stupid to westerners, but Moutai bootleg make Chinese elites waste millions on fake liquor.

give us a hidden ICO gem

I have 6000 ICX I bought at 40k sats.
How happy will I be at the end of the year?

Are you heavy in Bitcoin or altcoins right now?
Also what is the highest dominance you think Bitcoin can reach this month?

Should we avoid all of these scammy Chinese coins?

This guy knows his shit. Bootlegging is a huge problem and rich people don't want any of it.

there is already WaBi for that shit

thoughts on HPB?

thoughts on NANO?

Thought on VEN long term?

Thoughts on REQ? how big is your stack if any

Matrix bro?

do you love it?

Is INT chain a cash grab?

AMB is one of most undervalued coins. Formed by big European pharmacy and food who will never trust Chinese project. Will catch up to VEN in size at minimum. If you in Telegram chat I am same kimchi whale with one of biggest holdings.

Never marry coins. Many other opportunity on market. Find good ICO. Form ICO pool with people can pass KYC and negotiate deals.

Overall:

VEN (Only if enough for thor node)
ICX
AMB

DEX advancement:

0x
KNC
ENG

Infrastructure:

RLC
REQ
LINK
AION

Hard to tell who wins Q3/Q4 DEX game so I diversified. Have many coins but best ROI coins are not yet listed.

Thoughts on CoinMetro?

Now I know this is the real kimchi, ty based biochem researcher for helping us make it with you.

Thoughts on MAN, JNT, Universa?

Hi based Kimchi, what do you think of REM?

based whale
do we got time to accumulate more btc for the huge bullrun this year?
Or is it gonna happen in april like a lot of people think?

Any specific resources in learning crypto/finance or is this more of a logical dyor on each coin type and feel it out?
Ty kimchi whale

Not sure about long term idea. Amazing team and will moon but risky.

Risk management more important than potential gains. I have not research INT deeply but too many red flags

Nebula Genomics. George Church is legendary and I am medical researcher, but might be cash grab. Time will tell. I am most excite about medical/DNA blockchain, but current solutions does not solve EMR interoperability problem

B-tier on my list: Hybridblock, Solve.Care, Polyswarm, Syncfab.

Have many more

bitcoin cash good hold? how about bitcoin?

Broke format sorry

You're b-tier list for ICO sucks, I'm sure they'll go under ICO price straight away. Also Nebula Genomics will go under ICO as well. No hype behind these ICOs, polyswam is a literal cashgrab staring at your face

How much higher can ICX go realistically?

This

Negotiate bonuses. They are only ones with potential that can be obtained. Never accept ICO price and pool with others. I have >50% bonus already for hybridblock without disclosing number.

Biggest potential is Zebi, maybe Sovrin

This as well?

>Has an opinion
>Does know how to use your/you're correctly

Thoughts on Elastos price short term and long term please.

WHAT ABOUT HPB

Can CPC boom this year? Is it legitimate?

You mean “doesn’t”?
Retard alert.

SEC probe effect on ICOs?

MAN already answered. Had big position from Universa ICO, moved on for more profit. Might be huge if cryptoruble rumors true

JNT is sleeper

Very good. Coinmetro and Gibraltar have very strong parent companies. Both follow EU regulation with good token economics. May not moon but token economics guarantee appreciation

Thanks for the insight

How will Relex's NYSE listing affect the price of RLX?

Thatsthejoke.png

blease resbond

Avoid long term hold security token. ICO flip maybe ok

Very good if NEO momentum stays. HPB was angel invested by NEO. Has potential to take blockchain to 1M tps IF hard ware works. If they get to 1M tps before ethereum it will fully change game and shift market favor towards China

CPC is good but a lot of employees are bachelor's level only. Leadership are very strong. The road map is long so it's good long term hold and they don't expect full use until 2019-2020. VEN QTUM HPB have all partnered with CPC. Innovative technolgy with a lot of potential, but risky.

I am not fortune teller. Exact price too random but Elastos should be good long term at $90 mil market cap for partnerships

Thank you

lol

so 0 ?

Shitcoin but Justin Sun has branding

Thoughts on Nebulas?

Wellp, you answered all of my main holdings already, any tips on how to find trusted pools for getting into ICOs, KimchiWhale?

I like PRL for smaller trader, not liquid enough for big trades

Nano's outdated for DAG but it has big reddit cult and endorsed by Charlie Lee.

OMG? Big support, big names, underdelivering so far but maybe huge this year.

Stratis market cap too high for me. Better ROI in others

ICX GOD DAMNIT TELL ME ABOUT IT SENPAI

Are you investing in Basecoin?

Thoughs on waltonchain?

>Shitcoin but Justin Sun has branding
thats what i think 2bh
his hyper rich and influential uncle probably wont let him fail because then he would lose his face and thats the worst thing for asians.
HODLing some bags until his uncle declares that trx is a possible currency for aliexpress

OP, what is your opinion on deepbrain?
Also, which coins would you invest in for moderate risk/reward in 2018?
Hoping for a 10x

How about XLM, XRP or ADA?

Good whale sir, your opinion on XRP ? Thanks.

who is his uncle? lol you saying jack ma?

Thanks user I was about to ask for those.

@KimchiWhale opinion on huge supply coins, do you believe it has actual influence?

Why should i invest in AMB instead of MOD or VEN or even TRAC? they all do the same fucking thing with less hype

Is BTC going to crash like the meme chart or is it going to stagnate causing an alt bum rush?

can i just sit on my btc/eth/nano/ven/ela/xlm and not have to worry?

Less investment and more curiosity. Good investments are usually bad currencies and other way too. Read their whitepaper for why.

I had ICO but lol airdrop. Might bleed before mooning.

Does not translate well cross culture but ICX team is very ambitious. Met them and they want to beat NEO and take over Korea. Smart enough to do it.

I took profit at $30 but like WTC. Be very glad Baidu censored the Twitter news for normies although Wechat groups have translated. Loss of face is even bigger to Asian than westerner.

Better AI coins on Idex. Whales had big bonuses and artificially cut supply to let it run before 100% market selling causing crash

@

fuck off to twitter fag

This is the biggest thing right now. BTC could go either way- it kinda broke the meme chart but not really. If it goes, alts are gonna as well

OP Blease Helb bme
Who are the people / groups to follow in crypto?

Go lick your mommy virgin cocksucker you seem to have the need for that.

hes his "daddy"

why is everyone so bullish on AMB?

what about IoT chain(ITC)

Alright OP, currently invested in vechain as a main hold and will go invest in ICX. Waiting for about 1-2 weeks before token swap and also gonna invest in wanchain. Any other coins you can recommend?

DYOR research retard. If you gave the project a look and still don't understand why, then you truly deserve to stay poor you fucking neet

What are your thoughts on IOTA?

How dead is ARK?