Coinmetro ICO is now live and there's still time to hop onto the next 10x coin. 100x if the team doesn't shit the bed

Coinmetro ICO is now live and there's still time to hop onto the next 10x coin. 100x if the team doesn't shit the bed.

twitter.com/cryptoandroid/status/969612688962699264?s=19

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.win/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro
xcmprice.com/
go.coinmetro.com/?
coinmarketcap.com),
coinmetro.club
youtube.com/watch?v=2uot5zarpOg
xcmprice.com
go.coinm
medium.com/@pullnews/cryptoinvesting-in-the-age-of-whales-c5164df6bcab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like this ICO has been going on for a good 6 months. Why isn't this sold out yet if it's so great?

Im gonna buy at sub ico once it hits exchanges

It's shit.

>constantly shilled on Veeky Forums
Yeah nah

Love this ico, use coinmetro.win/ and you'll get +7.5%

its been live for half a year already fuck off and shill real ponzis, not exit scam icos

I look forward to this exchange in the next few weeks.

Not trying to blow up your spot but has this method worked?

>6 months
the fuck, the presale was long ago but the ICO hit a week ago

ICOs are suicide right now, consolidate into BTC or get REKT

>presale is not a part of ico
>because its called presale
its literally ccrb tier pajeet shit at this point

There's a difference between presale and ICO token sale you absolute moron. Presale usually requires you to have a minimum amount of investment that is sometimes as high as 20+ ETH

Fuck off, it's 2.5%.

I've had a few anons get on board with my ref, but I don't lie about the bonus to get it. The bonus you get as a buyer is always 2.5%. Ref is in pic if anyone is interested.
Anyway, you get permanent trading discounts for participating in the ICO with the minimum of 0.1 ETH anyway, even if you sell all of your XCM later, so it's a good idea to give it a bit. They have a beta app out and burgers will be allowed soon.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro

No it doesn't, they just call it fancy to get more hype. I don't think i've seen a single presale that started above $500 in the last 4 months and they never changed shit after presale was done and ICO started.

Shipchain require you to dump $20k to participate. You're literally full of shit

>ICO canceled
they already had investor and set the bar so pajeets won't dump it as soon as it hits exchanges, now fuck off

ITT, lazy FUD, or Veeky Forumstards that are going to be poor because they fall for their obvious biases without doing research

It look like a very elaborate SCAM.
The logo is made on canva ans the website is copied on another cryptocurrency (district0x)

No it's not, they literally said they liked the same designer who did the district0x site so they hired them to do theirs.

>moving goalpost
>making shit up

You've been giving a lot of info in a lot of threads, so I assume you've researched this more than most anons. What's your absolute most conservative EOY predictions?
I could $1-2 and I've reached my goal for the year, so I'd be happy with that

If their exchange is stable and they get fiat off the ground; I say $3 in December.

xcmprice.com/
most conservative assuming they come out this year is $3.8

most conservative assuming they both come out and crypto enters another bull market is $11

Use mine: go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a8168ed273d695600fc9178
(remove spaces)

oh shit is this like coss or kucoin?

i would love to get on one of these free dividend exchange coins early on

wait wtf theres no shared profits for this one? fucking greedy dicks

what the fuck is the point of holding it lmao

no this isn't chinese shit they don't plan on offering more than 20 or so coins but plan on conforming to forex regulations and offering ETF kind of stuff

read the whitepaper and dyor or don't invest

but they can't offer dividends and conform to regulations by law

fucking lol, read the whitepaper before you miss out on one of the better ICOs of the year. All fees are converted to XCM, and the team is paid in XCM. So you're literally buying a share of the exchange and its future success.
Plus token burn, and reserves, buybacks, and other measures to prevent dumping

Fast selling ICOs are usually SCAMs. This is because they have huge secret private sales, look up Legolas exchange, they sold 60% of all tokens to private investors. They then impose caps on investment to get a nice big swarm of suckers who have all put 3-5k in, then when the ICO ends they get dumped on. During a bull market the ICOs would still be profitable even after a dump, but make no mistake 90% of ICOs are scams meant to get you to FOMO. Take Matrix chain, it sold out in 30 minutes, but 55% of the tokens are in like 20 wallets.

CoinMetro sold 8% of their tokens in presale at 500% discount but they did so PUBLICLY. Not only that they are a western firm with all the right connections to be regulation friendly due to FxPig. Finally, coins that offer dividends VIOLATE regulations about securities, CM will be doing a buy back and burn with 33% of their fees, buying back tokens is EQUIVALENT to a dividend if you understand how economics works.

>CoinMetro sold 8% of their tokens in presale at 500% discount but they did so PUBLICLY
not only that, again, in their whitepaper it states those coins are locked up for the most part at least 6 months AFTER the release of their alpha platform

the ICO is literally held by an existing forex company FXPig. If you guys would rather invest in scammy chinese ICOs then go ahead

Thanks for the recognition, I think exchanges are one of the safest bets so it makes sense that I'm dedicated to this one. XCM is looking to be one of the first all-inclusive exchanges, with fiat-alts, debit cards, ETCFs, TAM etc so I'm looking forward to it.
As for price, xcmprice.com is a good estimate as another user posted, but I can't speak for how realistic it is since we have a lot of unknowns still (like ICO cap etc.). But because of the ICO vesting period that will prevent an immediate dump like many ICOs and all of those factors, I'd say $5 is a reasonable middleground estimate. Not to get your hopes too high or too low.
It's coming at a pristine time where Coinbase competition is badly needed, as well as regulation-friendly and well-established platforms.

>now

Part 1)
This is one of the few S-Tier ICOs you will encounter at the moment.

You might ask yourself why should I invest into this? Well, i will list a couple of reasons. I made a lot of money flipping ICOs, and I opened a couple of CoinEtro threads her and on other chans to get a feeling for it before reaidng the whitepaper and joining their telegram group and asking there questions myself.

here are the CM strongpoints and why I invested into this. i also want to say, shilling this ICO has absolutelly no advantage, rather the opposite, since if more people buy, less tokens get burned. I still want to share this here and link my referal code in the end should you want to read all this and invest, here is you chance (and fucking use my referal).

) Designed for mainstream adoption, the
CoinMetro platform will be an all-in-one
solution for crypto geared towards
maximizing client value.
CoinMetros goal is to become one of the largest exchanges geared at normies.

) It is our vision that newcomers to the digital economy will be able to get started with buying their
first Bitcoin instantly through our simple, supportive platform. Professional traders will enjoy a fast,
secure, and highly flexible environment that integrates familiar features into our digital asset
ecosystem. CoinMetro will also offer innovative investment models, such as our Tokenized Asset
Management (TAM) platform and an Exchange-Traded Crypto Fund (ETCF) intended to give users
access to one-click digital asset diversification options.

They aim at providing services for new buyers, as well as experienced high frequency and high volume trades.

Now how will they do this?

Part2)
) We continue to see ICO‟s making bold assertions about transforming entire industries,
spearheaded by individuals with no tangible experience or background in the very industries they
plan to revolutionize. We tend to see efforts led primarily by developers, engineers, or tech
entrepreneurs who bring in a panel of “advisors” to assist with navigating whichever industry they
aspire to “disrupt.” CoinMetro takes the opposite approach. What we bring to the table is not experience in coding applications- we have hired great developers for that- but experience working with banks, managing liquidity, analyzing markets, building relationships, and running companies. The
potential we see for blockchain technology today is not to subvert existing industries, but rather to advance them through integration, accessibility, and adoption.
They have an amazing team, a telegram with already 14.000! members, admins and mods which instantly respond as well as the CEO defusing and FUD himself, when he has the time. he alread buuild a fully functional and profitable Forex-Trading platform, which is a strategy partner for this project in regard to networking-connections, as well as providing liquidity for MARGIN AND LEVERAGE trading cryptocurrency pairs and ETCFs (crypto-ETFs that is). 50:1 leverage trading will be possible.

4) Life-time reduced trading fees on their platform, which is also a LAW-COMPLIANT FIAT GATEWAY.

) Direct Fiat support (also for alts):
Direct payment processing in fiat and cryptocurrencies will be possible through CoinMetro‟s stable
banking relationships fostered by its registered and licensed eMoney status in Georgia and Estonia,
which it is currently pursuing. This feature will be available to both direct CoinMetro clients and to
third-party clients, such as companies running their own ICO through our easy-to-use blockchain infrastructure.
ICOs can be held on the platform, instantly being listed with many pairs etc.

Part3)
Now some additional sweet stuff:

Trading options:

>>The Matching Engine will allow clients to
send both standard and non-standard order
types, including: Markets, Limits, Stops, Limit
Stop Orders and OCO (One Cancels Other)
orders, which are a combination of Stop and
Limit orders on the same ticket. The system
will also allow for several different TIF (Time in
Force) options, such as FOK (Fill or Kill), IOC
(Immediate or Cancel), and GTC (Good till
Cancelled).
Charting will be powered by a professional
grade HTML5 library that allows users to
customize their layout with a few clients and
add in multiple time and price studies or
indicators with ease. Using a simple dragand-drop
interface, clients will be able place
stop and limit orders based on pre-calculated
risk to reward settings. To reduce latency for
higher frequency traders and to simplify the
order enter process one click trading will be
available right from the chart.

Part4)
Listed Coins Cash-IN:

CoinMetro‟s cryptocurrency wallet system will allow clients to hold, deposit and withdraw in the
five largest digital currencies by market capitalization (~80%):
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ripple (XRP)
Litecoin (LTC)

Listed Coins on the Exchange:

Following our initial launch, CoinMetro plans to incorporate support for additional wallet
platforms, adding more and more assets over time. Immediately after launch we will look to add
support for the complete list of top ten cryptocurrencies mentioned on Coin Market Cap
(coinmarketcap.com), including Monero (XMR), Dash (DASH), NEO (NEO), and BitCoin Gold
(BTG). We will also look to add NEM (XEM) given that we will be developing tools based on the
NEM blockchain. We plan to add additional assets over time, including ERC20 tokens, which will
form the base for our EFTC platform (Section 3.3.2).

Now additional stuff:
.2.4 CoinMetro Debit Card
To provide clients with instant access to their
CoinMetro wallet balances, we plan to offer a
CoinMetro debit card.

Part5)
Too good to be true?

Not really:

>>Having
already implemented a successful debit card
system for FXPIG, our team has a
comprehensive understanding of the
logistics of this space and we have developed
a solution designed to provide maximum
flexibility and utility to CoinMetro users.

Everything about this ICOs is amazing, read this, buy it, try to not shill it too hard just let it have its course and basically participate in European / Western Binance.

Also one thing: It is possible that it may not moon, but token economics guarantee appreciation!

They will buy back tokens if the price dips too hard and stabilize it eventually.

Very good opportunity, most of the info here is shit but I don't kow i just wanted to share this. Maybe i will make another more elaborate post when the next Tier is reached.

This will be shilled very, very hard come end of March.

Have fun.

Nice compilation there user. I can second this, and I couldn't find this pasta elsewhere.
You deserve to get some refs.

If you read all 5 parts and want to buy here is MY fucking referal.

The feels you get from insane ICO returns will trump anything ;)

my referal link: https : // go . coinmetro . com / ?refId = 5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af

This is all great but can you actually buy as a burger? I juts get this shit.

Ty bro. This is not a pasta but actual research. I invested several days researching this before buying. I am VERY sceptical of ICOs so it takes a lot of convincing for me, i also spoke to the admins in their telegram, listened to the CEOs voicemails, read the whole whitepaper and the linkedin profiles etc. This is as good and real as it gets.

Consider this: even if this will ONLY have a daily trading volume of 10 million, you will get at least a x10 on this.

Such opportunities come seldom, use them wisely.

You can not but it as a burger at the momen ^^, but you will be able to buy it soon.

>> Everyone who bought this and IS a burger will keep their tokens tought... ofc you "can not buy it" but 99%+ chances that ... nothing will happen. If you plan on investing a good amount i would just wait a bit longer and buy it without a VPN tough.

got it. thanks based user, will use your referral if we get access in the US

I will go and buy some beer now, one last thing:

Chances of success for this ICO are very, very high. They already have the approval and full regulatory compliance for EU and much, much more. This will be a very big fiat-gateway etc. But even if you "only" x2 - x5 short term, the tokens will keep on appreciating in value and you will basically get a full fletcehd legal exchange where you wont pay trading fees with cash out options.

This exchange will be law compliant tough, so you will have to go trough a KYC.

If you only want DEX stuff this is not for you, if you want to basically "buy coinbase shares before it gets big" this is it.

bye Veeky Forumsbros, time for some path of exile and beer.

^^ hehe xD

Was curious so I decided to check out their telegram group. Was really impressed by the team's responses to my questions. Bought in.

Thanks for all the info, based user! I registered after reading one of the early shills here (might've even used your ref) and finally bought 2ETH yesterday. Your post made me wanna double my position :P

If anyone wants to keep the ref chain going, feel free to use my link:
go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a8168ed273d695600fc9178

The app is in beta on Android. Quite alrigh.
I think if they push through they mioght become a mayor exchanges even Coinbase level.

I never shilled this ICO ;), they great hilling will start when we get to the next tier ^^. ICOs can be magical, you can flipp 100$ into 3.5k or 5k into 50k, but you can also send in 10 ETH and get exit scammed the next day.

This is a fucking awesome project, I only post my referal because i don't want to post all this for nothing, realisticly I don't really expect that anyone will actually use it.

also guys, in the comming days i you start reading that you get +7.5% or some shit this is a lie. If you use a referall and buy say 1000 coins, you will recieve 25 additional coins on your purchase, and the one referring you will recieve 50 coins. (2.5% and 5% resp.).

For those to lazy to read up on it.
ETF, normie proof, fiat to alt, 100 alts+

It could, but either way this is a very good ROI even if it remains low volume.

BNB ico was 7cents / BNB and it went to 24$. This will not happen here, but we could very well see 15cent go to 5$ which imho, is very acceptable ^^

I also want to mention that the presale was for 3cent and 5cecnt, those coins (70% of those coins) will be locked for a couple of months to prevent post ICO dumping. Ok I really start to feel like a shiller now, I am just very enthusiastic about the porject.

Haha, ok, very respectable (and also torn about shilling myself, given the token burn).

Thanks for emphasizing about the 2.5%. There's few things I hate more than all those shills making up fake bonus numbers.

Np user. Yeah just don't lie, a good ICO propagates itself.

They've already hit their soft cap. Shilling your ref at this point just helps everyone, and in any case, the more they make off the ICO the more funding they get, obviously, so you win whether or not you shill.
go.coinmetro.com/? refId= 5a760e9511275e36a0faaed8
posted mine above in the pic but testing again with a direct link.

Dumbfag user. A coin burn is better for us then schilling this gem.

$5 would be amazing.

More excited about the project than the potential returns. Fiat to alt, we need more of this to get rid of the BTC grip.

just fyi, you can't buy or sell these coins on any exchange except coinmetro so be prepared to hold it for a very long time

true

Just FYI take a look at the BNB (Binance) coin.. ffs. No you will need to hold a very long time, actually spreading out the COINs on other exhcnages would hurt the liquidity of an already illiquid coin by a LOT. Keeping the coins on one exchange is the best option.

This is like saying "dont buy BNB at 30cent, you can only sell it on binance, be prepared to hold for a very long time"...

Sometimes you have to share.. ofc it is very easy to not share any onfo and ride the ICOs yourself, but if you would be smart, you would have already joined a private pool and negotioate your own ICO deals. I hope everyone in this thread will get his fair and good share, you cannot help everone, but you can help SOME people.

Ignore all the salty user holders angry because unsold tokens are burnt! I bought close to 150k. Easiest 10x this spring. Was just endorsed today by KimchiWhale right here on /biz: ...also get a CoinMetro 10% bonus via this link: coinmetro.club

>TL;DR video: youtube.com/watch?v=2uot5zarpOg

>CEO Kevin Murcko explains why CoinMetro is the decentralized crypto exchange of the future.

CoinMetro ICO INFO: coinmetro.club - This is a rundown of the upcoming CoinMetro crypto exchange - a new decentralized exchange offering trading, ICOs and a lending platform from the people behind fxpig. This one has easy 10x written allover it and some of you cunts have made me laugh over the years. Your welcome!

>coinmetro.club
There is no 10% bouns stop spreading lies FFS you retard.

>CoinMetro sold 8% of their tokens in presale at 500%
This is way off. At most it was 200% which is nothing when you are comparing 6 cents and 12 cents.

It takes a certain kind of moron to buy an 'exchange token' that doesn't pay a percent of the fees outright.

What's a good amount of this to own. I got 10k tokens, but feel like I need 20k tokens minimum to truly benefit off this token.

The first round was at €0.03 and the last one will be at €0.15. That's an 80% discount/400% markup in my book, depending how you look at it (I prefer 80% discount).

Read a book fucktard, buybacks are the same as dividends.

It takes a certain kind of moron to not comprehend that in order to maintain regulatory compliance (needed for fiat pairs), they can't issue a dividend-paying token. And as said above, coin burns function like dividends since they decrease total supply and increase the value of everyone's tokens proportionally).

But sure, go ahead, we all saw how poorly the folks buying BNB at ICO ($0.07/BNB) faired, right? Less tokens for you, more burn for me

10k is enormous

Easy 8x even if it hits IDEX volume

xcmprice.com

That's only $1500 USD

No where have they said they will only have 20 tokens, They are keeping it small at launch but will expand. They are going to have an ICO platform do you think they won't list the ICOs they help launch....

as a burger by law, i'll be using my fiance's kyc passport info to get in on this as soon as ethereum goes up a bit. good luck bros

This board made me literally loose all shame.
use my referal link to get 2.5% free tokens on purchase, hf:

go.coinm etro.com / ?refId
= 5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af

>shame
>on 2+2channel

It's not couple of months. It's way fucking longer which drives me insane. Not to mention it's only 25% at a time.

When will the exchange launch?

Why do you keep shilling this pajeet scamcoin

We are on track to generate 5MM daily volume at least, which would (based on similar coins and buy back rates) give a token price of ~3 USD.

> It takes a certain kind of moron to not comprehend that in order to maintain regulatory compliance (needed for fiat pairs), they can't issue a dividend-paying token
That's completely untrue/unfounded as various companies do this in multiple asset fields. Is crypto your introduction to trading? Besides, if a shitshow like COSS can pull it off, what does that say about Coinmetro?

>But sure, go ahead, we all saw how poorly the folks buying BNB at ICO ($0.07/BNB) faired, right? Less tokens for you, more burn for me

Even if it has a volume of $800,000, it's still going to be 8x from current price.

Such an obvious no brainer lol I went all in, fuck all the pajeet alt coins claiming to be jesus of tech. Exchanges are viable and realistic goals.

>>That's completely untrue/unfounded as various companies do this in multiple asset fields. Is crypto your introduction to trading? Besides, if a shitshow like COSS can pull it off, what does that say about Coinmetro?

Hello, is this babies first unregulated market?

>>Oh. I see. So you're already envisioning Coinmetro as being straight contender with Binance? Man, have you drank the kool-aid.

CoinMetro will not directly compete with non-fiat exchanges like binance but yes, it will porbably have a very high volume and maybe contend for a top 3 place in the west, definitely nr.1 in europe.

>>They literally aren't. They are both considered profit shares, but they are certainly not both considered buyback. Perhaps you should follow your own advice.

Only true thing.

Also regulations for / in Singapour != regulations in the states and the EU. Please read the white peper first. THis is not an AMA, you can go to the CoinMetro telegramm at any time and ask your questions there.

I'm not fudding they said 20-25 in the telegram but you're right they specifically said they are going to START small but will expand but their process of listing new coins will be rigorous since they obviously don't want their clientele to get scammed

>Exchanges are viable and realistic goals
this. not to mention they're fucking backed by a forex exchange which is way wayyyy more work than a crypto exchange lmao. when they say they will have their alpha ready in a month I 100% expect that to happen

march 23 - mid april will be the beta release.

>CoinMetro will not directly compete with non-fiat exchanges like binance
nor does it need to. remind me what coinbase's daily volume is again? oh right, 284 million. if this exchange even gets a 10% of that that's a 25x return. For an ICO with the smallest risk out there right now that's not bad at all.

nobody is saying this is going to be a straight contender but coinmetro should be solid enough to steal some market share from some of the shittier exchanges out there like Kucoin , Kraken and Gateio

Giys the time has come to stop shilling this. This is that one time you DONT want any others in. I know you want to scrape some coins off ur reflinks but desu let them buy their chainlinks and other assorted scams and more coins burned.

>tfw my phone is too old to use the app

I'm fucking pissed

yes to exchanges that primarily deal against fiat trades like
- kraken
- bitfinex
- gdax

but no they won't be competing against the likes of binance and kucoin and bittrex

I don't care I bought enough bags that even if this only does a 25x I'll have made it

>>x25
>>only

jesus ..

Kuckcoin is an absolute clown site. Shittrex is putrid. Beyonce is a frail piece of chink shit. Get rekt faggit. Coinmetro will bury those cockroaches. niggerface nigger

it's very likely. read the whitepaper to understand:
xcmprice.com/

it will probably even higher once they get high volume and every trading fee is used to buy XCM. I see a 100x easily

the only way I see this not going at least 25x after they release after beta is if some dumbass whale decides to fuck with it

probably to either help a competitor or to fill even more bags cause they missed out on the ico

Their website design is probably the best looking exchange i've seen.

desu should have said asshole whale instead of dumbass whale cause it's not dumb it's just annoying
medium.com/@pullnews/cryptoinvesting-in-the-age-of-whales-c5164df6bcab

did you check out their mobile app beta? it's also pretty fucking stylish