Bitmex leverage trading

I'm trying to get into Bitmex but frankly it looks quite complicated to me

I don't understand what the limit price does, if I set something as the limit price it doesn't automatically sell when it reaches that price right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDikOI2kVe0
testnet.bitmex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WeW

That fucking ID get a grip on reality

Just fucking max bet 100x long. You can't lose

google is a thing you know

Just click buttons until you make money

you Will lose money on it, so far 80% of my trades are at loss, even with stop loss active. If i traded against my intuition i'd be much better off. sometimes they artificially spike the price, just to liquidate your shorts.

>he doesn't know how to gang-trade

thank you daddy

>Market buy: Buy directly from the orderbook
>Limitprice : Put an order into the orderbook and set the price, if you set your buy at 10200 and the price is 10998 it will trigger the buy imediatly functioning as a market buy
>If you put the order at 10200 and the price is 10202 you will fill the orderbook and it will trigger your order when it hits the price of 10200

BitMex isn't that hard, but you obviously don't have any experience trading whatsoever so I recommend you stay away from it and first trade some shitcoins on an exchange like Bittrex with minimal amounts to learn.

You really need to do your research before getting into this and understand what exactly it is you are engaging in.

Thank you Daddy!

oh and ofcourse someone needs to buy your sell on your buy order of 10200. It doesn't just happen because the price is at 10200. If a lot of people have 10200 as their entry then there needs to be sufficient quantity of sales going on that price.

Scrap buy your sell and make it
Sell on your buy

here this will help aswell:
youtube.com/watch?v=qDikOI2kVe0
You need to understand what kind of financial product Bitmex offers which is futures

I will give you 2 friendly advices.
1. don't leverage
2. buy skycoin

if you can't even work this out yourself, you shouldn't be leverage trading. you will only fuck yourself.

that's because you don't know what you are doing.
paper trade first and study how to trade until you have a working strategy before you start doing it with real money.

if you don't even know what limit price is you should stay away from bitmex at all costs

Holy shit her eyes are going to give me nightmares

absolutely top bloke look at him he's your goal

Yep he's sophisticated, fit and rich. Absolutely an example. Something to strive for.

You were afraid of looking into her eyes because you didn't own sky. Return after you purchased a miner and you will only feel serenity.

Thank you Daddy!

testnet.bitmex.com/
Play around with it with testnet (free) bitcoins

>>Limitprice : Put an order into the orderbook and set the price, if you set your buy at 10200 and the price is 10998 it will trigger the buy imediatly functioning as a market buy
wrong

okay explain?