Shitcoin Hashpower Takeover Challenge

Here's the deal. I have a pool. I can run almost any algo except equihash,ethash and cryptonight.

I want to take over the majority hashrate for a shitcoin. Shill me shitcoins that you are interested in that have relatively low network hash... most likely very new coins. I will add it/them to the pool and we can try to take over. I have some mining rigs (4 in total) of my own, nothing major, but approx 25 amd gpus - that I can use to help with the takeover, which I will also supplement with nicehash if needed.

Any hashpower I point at the target shitcoin from my own rigs, or nicehash - will be mined under the wallets of those who helped.

What say fellow minerfags? Can we pull it off?

What's the point? At a certain point adding more hashes just results in diminishing returns, not to mention the idea is just dumb.

Anyway mine a cryptonote coin, bitnote is good.

>I can run almost any algo except the ones that matter

It's not dumb. By taking over the majority hashrate, miners will flee the other pools and join mine. The people who helped me accomplish this will be rewarded with free hash power. I know... it always sucks when people mine ETH and a shitcoin to your address. About 700 mh eth and 30 gh on blake2s.

I can setup a separate pool for those algos if that's what is most desired among biz. It just isn't as quick and easy - but I'm willing.

what the fuck do you mine then, lyra? NIST?
Why would you stick to garbage algos that overheat your gpus? Specially with amd cards lmao, that's almost exclusive ethhash territory nigger

Just dual mine Decred and Ethereum

There are literally dizens of shitcoins in algos other than equihash that are mineable at higher prices, every single month.

you fell for the whattomine meme

I am in OP i can put in like 9 GPUs worth to this cause. What are these rewards you were talking about?

>Here's the deal. I have a pool. I can run almost any algo except equihash,ethash and cryptonight.

>I can run any algo except the three that actually matter

try again

Op is trying to grow his pool by using anons hashpower to look impressive to other shitcoin miners on other pools.

ETH and dcr already have ginormous unbeatable pools.

I'm going to point all my hashpower and the nicehash that I buy in this effort - to your wallets, not mine.

You’re missing OPs point entirely. If you want to help with this pool then stay in this thread if you don’t then gtfo I guess

You don’t have miners yourself?

Why cannot you mine the 3 mentioned ones?

Sorry I am high as a giraffes ass right now. I see what you mean ok I’m in I guess tell me how to proceed what are we mining

Because they already have huge pools. Op is trying to corner the pool market of a small coin

Ok, makes sense.

So how do I not fall for the whattomine meme?
Where do you calculate your profits?
>inb4 I mine turtlecoin and sell it on discord

Thanks for your help.

I guess it's time to pick a shitcoin.

To lay it all out there. This guy is right. I'm trying to launch my pool. The thing is - I have a launch plan which involves a lot of paid marketing, but people won't start mining on a pool with zero miners because they won't get anything. So I want to take over some coins that are low hanging fruit to get miners actively mining on the pool.

The limited algos is a limitation of the software being used. My pool is built off YIIMP. For cryptonight, I could build one from the cryptonote-fork on github.

I will start digging on bitcointalk and see what looks ripe for picking.

Would like to help, but i mine Cryptonight only. If you launch one, i'll help with my 10 KH/s

Mine link coin dear sir

pick Garlicoin, it has a unique algo (alium) so easy to take over because not many pools on that algo