How can governments remain in power when Cryptocurrency is fully realized?

How can governments remain in power when Cryptocurrency is fully realized?

By still controlling every other aspect of society

They'll still retain a monopoly on the use of force. Pay your taxes or go to jail, same as it ever was.

How can they remain in control without the ability to tax? When cryptocurrency takes off and fiat is no longer accessible, there's no need to file for tax returns.

>when Cryptocurrency is fully realized
hahaha good one OP

I can see the government reduced into a its supposed role: a public servant.

They are going to have to BEG people to pay them money to maintain essential community functions.

Crypto will only be fully realised once people are able to properly regulate and monitor it.
No normal employer is going to pay you in Monero.

You're assuming only governments can regulate crypto. There is also part of the private sector that can do it for you.

No need to get the government involved.

They might notice that something is wrong when unemployed user has just moved to a new house and apparently owns it while having no taxable income

I am posting this message from the year 2022 as a warning of the impending danger you all face if you don't act now.

Chainlink (LINK) will surpass the $5k mark sometime between now and 2022, making it the biggest distribution of wealth mankind has ever seen.

However the distribution falls short, and is not enough to eliminate the Zionist Jewish bankers control over the military industrial complex, television, media, music, education industry etc, and ultimately them remain in power. Late 2021 will see them step out of the shadows and reveal themselves to the world as the "New World Order". They will perform a coup d'état on the US Government, the United Nations and subsequently all other first world nations. This will spark an unprecedented number of civil wars all over the world, millions upon millions of innocents will be wiped out instantly and easily, given the advanced tech and sheer number of soldiers (brainwashed) and mechanized military units under their power.

Once they have control, the world is almost totally enslaved, nobody is safe, people have their minds implanted and controlled with microchips, forced to do the bidding of the self proclaimed elites, children are openly taken from their families to be raped, tortured and sacrificed by the powers that be.

Only a few of us remain to think freely for ourselves, whilst it is too late for our reality, it is not too late for you. If you are reading this message you MUST invest in LINK, and promote and encourage others to do the same as much and as often as you possibly can!

Tip the balance of power back to the people and remove the banks control of your countries Government THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN HUMANITY MOVE FORWARD INTO A NEW AGE OF PROSPERITY, FREE FROM TOTALITARIAN CONTROL, FREE TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY, FREE TO SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS THROUGH OUT ALL NATIONS!!
I BEG OF YOU, FOR YOUR SAKE AND FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY - INVEST IN LINK NOW!

Every other aspect of society is controlled by money.
Money is power. Decentralize the money = decentralize power. This is what btc is all about.

And that part of the private sector is going to report to the IRS or find itself getting raped by the law

Arrest me with your non-existent army.

Rape me with your non-existent rape army.

The state only allows money to hold such power, because of the power they hold over money.
*rapes your boipucci*

Oh daddy

>Allow
They don't have the power to make that decision now that they can't tax people.

Do you get it?

The money is legal tender. Payment for debt. American's work to pay off debt that will never go away because of the rising inflation and interest rates as well as the deflation of the value of the dollar.

I mean sure, they'll have some funds but they can't print money out of thin air like they used to.

Funding and unnecessary spending on military will be cut, definitely.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for the police to break down your door and enter your home when they find out you paid for your chicken tendies from a crypto address that didn't pay taxes.
What are you going to do?

Sir, you have no jurisdiction in my glorious no tax country of Monaco. >:(

>but they can't print money out of thin air like they used to.
*prints another 10^18 government sanctioned official USDT*

Please sir, go back to burgerland.

You can live there even without crypto being fully realised.

it cant. the jews would lose control.
therefore crypto will never become a relevant thing.

The trias politica will become a quadro politica?

kill yourself faggot

gas yourself jewish cunt

the same way walmart exists in the age of online shopping. Use your brain

the government can suck my fat one
I know you parasites in the abc agencies are reading this, you are living on borrowed time

ITT neets show their non existing knowledge over taxation
You will allways need to justify your posetions, even if you aquired them via crypto. When the gov asks how you bought that car and you can't explain it, they will take it away and land your fat ass in jail.
If you plan on living off grid, you can already do that without crypto. It's called dirty money, and it needs to be laundered

It's not that different from the current system.

The Federal Reserve is not a government entity, and yet they control all the money.