Is jesuscoin the real deal or just a shitcoin?

Is jesuscoin the real deal or just a shitcoin?

one of your nails is ugly as fuck

APOLOGIZE

Buy VEN

Got more of her?

Plz sir show bobs and vagien pleas. Many thanks sir

how do you wipe your ass with those nails?

It it's one of those coins that every strong Christian in crypto will want to buy a little of. It could earn you some nice money in a bull run if the normies come back but don't bet the farm on it.

pls post feminine benis

post bobs and vagene or gtfo this board

The price is so low that for every sat you get 33% gains
If you told me to invest in dogecoin dark last year I wouldve told you fuck no yet it was the top gainer for 2017
Go for it

>Nail is still ugly as fuck
>Fake nails are ugly as well but at least cover-up your real nails
>Nose-Ring = easy pump&dump slut.
>0/10

Is it back from the dead? Completely forgot about this coin

already mooned, it did a 10x and now it's over

Jesus wants his share of the crypto gains. Can't wait to buy atheist coin. I heard agnostic coin is doing an airdrop in April so you might want to look into that, but I'm not sure.

Interesting, I agree with what you say about verge too. Thanks.
I hope so

BOB LASAGNA

U G L Y
G
L
Y

You would have been prettier if you let your hair grow it's natural color and didn't put that ugly thing in your nose. Why you chose to look like some dumb slut with borderline personality disorder is beyond me. What's more confusing is why you decided to plaster images your very average face and glued on plastic nails onto the catalog of the business and finance section of an anime image board while asking about a blasphemous shitcoin. Go back to

They raised a lot of money in the ICO

Can you please upload on vocaroo and say "don't worry I love you, you're not a worthless piece of shit, I care about you, don't kill yourself"
please

please

kek

bump

i want to lick your nosering and pull on it till you make weird noises

Frosty rostie

Plz do the needful sir

Thot Alert

I would fucking brown bag her and obliterate that body.

Without it’s head it’s a solid 7.5

>absolutely degenerate
GENDER-FLUID