Veeky Forums simulator thread

Veeky Forums simulator thread.

Fuck You

Is pepper a meme?

> Found one

But user: éclairs and long johns are not the same thing. They're similar, but not the same. That'd be like saying doughboys/dumplings are the same thing as bread. Actually, doughboys have more in common with bread than éclairs do with long johns.
Éclairs are baked, long johns are fried.
Éclairs are made from pâte à choux and long johns are made from a yeast-risen, brioche-like dough.
Éclairs are filled with vanilla custard (egg thickened cream, no starch added) and long johns are filled with vanilla pudding (starch-thickened cream with a little egg yolk for colour and added richness).
Éclairs are dipped in chocolate glaze and long johns are spread with cake frosting.

The only difference between a doughboy and bread is that doughboys are boiled or fried and bread is baked.

oops here it is

I have $5 to last a year. What do I do?

DO AMERIFATS REALLY

>obsessed

what should i do with my leftover marshmallows

WA LA

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

Everyone who doesn't live in nyc or la is a flyover.

LELELELE KEKING WITH JACK XDDDDD

I once saw a guy eat a meme food and I puked on the spot and cried home what the fuck is wrong with these subhumans

hi im tripfag Borneo and here's a 100 course tasting menu

Aeiou

I had a burger and fries with mayo and three helpings of broccoli at Friendly's last night and still haven't taken a dump. please advise

>hold me
>i'm scared

Guys I have 400kg of croutons my cousin gave to me(he works at a bakery and they had to make room for a new oven or somthing idk).

I don't want these to go to waste so what can I make? Help meeeee

captcha: choose all salads ha

>For me it's the Mchicken

Why the fuck do you have 4 mice

How do I make these instant ramen packets more authentic?

So I went to McDonalds today. When I got to the speaker I said "for me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich."
The lady sounded confused for a minute and she said "sooooo you just want a mcchicken?".
I replied "WA LA" and drove around to the window. I paid for my food and drove to a parking space in the parking lot to eat.
The car I pulled up next to had this autistic looking man sitting in his car eating a Filet-O-Fish while listening to audio books. He seemed to be staring very angrily at one of the employees outside smoking a cigarette.
I finished my meal and drove to the liquor store to pick up the latest seasonal IPA.
Tonight I plan on going to Fazolis to get some 'go 'za for dinner.

ONE DOES HOW MAKE MEME IS FOOD THIS LONG TEMPERATURE WHAT WHY COOKER UNITASKER USE ALCOHOL YOU OLIVE FOR BROTHER MACNCHEESE KID JOEY????

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

>The car I pulled up next to had this autistic looking man sitting in his car eating a Filet-O-Fish while listening to audio books. He seemed to be staring very angrily at one of the employees outside smoking a cigarette.
Never fails to make me laugh.

I don't get it.

do americans really cum in their ground beef before cooking it? fucking americans, no culture

It's a reference to another copypasta

Don't mind me, just enjoying some delicious 'go 'za

>The car I pulled up next to had this autistic looking man sitting in his car eating a Filet-O-Fish while listening to audio books. He seemed to be staring very angrily at one of the employees outside smoking a cigarette.

Good times man. This was a quality post.

[spoiler] yum [/spoiler]

DELET THIS

'a 'eres 'a 'ie ' o 'a

That watermelon isn't even ripe ffs

I haveca girl coming in 20 minutes. In my house I have:
>salt
>sriracha
>baking soda
>peanut butter
>moldy bread
>half a chicken breast

What should I make for her?

Deconstructed chicken peanut satay with a sriracha sauce.

>he fell for the sriracha meme

Isn't there some way I could get some penicillin in there with the bread?

>he wastes vital proteins and mineral's
LOL