Not being all in on REQ and LINK

>not being all in on REQ and LINK

Holy shit Veeky Forums actually shilled something promising, like the old days for once. We are all gonna make it brahs.

If you want a 3rd option add KNC to the holy trio and you are fucking set. I'm legit excited for this project

>tfw only 26k REQ and 11k LINK

gotta buy more fuck

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-march-2nd-2018-online-payments-ama-fa814c67ffba

KNC will bleed to 10k and you know it.

I think it's still pretty undervalued all things considered but they do have a lot of competition.

Is this true? Big if tru

It's a rational investment in an irrational market. Don't bother with it. It''s a good project, awful investment in current meta. REQ and LINK at least have some hype behind them.

They already announced this months ago, people are acting like it's news to try and desperately get a pump.

Need more $$$

They said they were considering LINK and some other options. Today they confirmed it's just LINK

That's true but in the end truly good projects always come on top

Are you salty or something user?

Yes

Already got 4.5k REQ, should i throw 1000€ to LINK or REQ? Any suggestions? Shill me pls.

Always good to diversify a bit user but these two projects are gonna grow together and they both are ambitious as fuck tackling some hard issues.

Why

>That's true but in the end truly good projects always come on top
Sure, but in the meantime you'll miss out on incredible gains by holding tokens such as KNC. KNC simply doesn't have that 10x potential, much less 100x potential such as LINK or REQ. Plus as you mentioned, there is a lot of competition in the DEX field. Nothing ambitious or disrupting about Kyber. Just a solid project with zero hype.

They said they're in talks with chainlink, months ago. Read the post above. They just repeated the same thing again.

Why would I be salty? I hold both coins, just getting tired of people reiterating old news for short term pump. Just fucking hold onto your bags and enjoy the ride.

Idk why he’s salty but he is

>to try and desperately get a pump
Pretty much. It's funny to watch.

lol what?

You do know its REQ that needs LINK right? LINK doesnt need REQ.

REQ is just some potential hot thot looking a cash grab and LINK is the sportstar. LINK hasn't even mentioned REQ lol. Meanwhile REQ mentioned it months ago as a get-hype run and to make it seem legit early on, and now it's a large fraction of their "big announcement".

REQ clearly gets raped by LINK's singularity.

Fuck off nigger. REQ and LINK are literally sister projects from an investor standpoint. If you're not invested in both, you're a piece of shit faggot and should leave Veeky Forums forever, or even better - kys.
>LINK hasn't even mentioned REQ
No shit faggot, it's almost as if Sergey's policy was to let their partners announce any partnerships.

Hard issues meaning destroying the kikes..

I never bought into crypto much. But the fact that sergey is a russian and russians hate kikes, makes me believe crypto and specifically LINK is really about freeing us from big nosed annoying jewbags

Sergey is an American.

It's a pasta dude. Virgins like pastas for some reason.

>russians hate kikes
..also mandatory pic related. COPE

>We started to understand how banks were controlling the entire financial flow and started to see all the benefits of bitcoin and blockchain.

Am I gonna make it?

Why diversify that much when you have sub 1k?

Never seen it before, and I spend virtually 16 hours a day on Veeky Forums. No wonder, this is some reddit-tier unfunny copypasta.

>5k REQ
>1337 LINK

I would be happy with 20k :)
Hope I will be there this time next year.

It's fucking pathetic.

This sincerely desu

Hoping I get a leap from one to increase stacks in others. Either way, first buy in and wanted to get a feel. I don't think I made any horrid choices.

Fud evolves and gets stronger when it’s needed

I started with 1500 a while ago, went all in LTC back then and made some nice gains, then moved to NEO and few others and at my golden age i was at aeound 11k USD, now i'm hovering around 3.5k

Bought LINK, REQ, and KNC actually today

>Holy shit guys Enron is in partnership with Lehman Bros, I better buy stock in both.

Confido pulled this same trick

Flava Flav is an american too but you don't confuse him with possibly being a chink from Japan. He's a nigger from Africa who would have AIDS right now if we never brought over slaves.

His fucking name is SERGEY he's fucking russian you dipshit. Russians hate jews.

My favorite russian proverb - "A jew always tells you what happened to him but never tells you why."

I'm just worried that they threw the Chainlink name to get Fomo from some bizraelis and then pull a full Confido

Just imagine what happens when Vitalik recommends on his twitter that chainlink is the best oracle provider for the ethereum block chain. Link will go up $5 in a week on that alone.

Nigga, even Im worried I'm not gonna make it. You will just get fuel for other moon mission

>Russians hate jews
C O P E

Relax, we finna make it nigga.

You'll make it. I just gotta bump up my fiat game and get in while I fit in.

SPICY

See I'm not buying into the currencies until the market settles and I have a better feel for the markets.

Id say more. Try like $10.
That would be the biggest buy signal for the mass’

But what would be the reason he’d do this?

Still doubled my original investmen over 2x in less than 2 months, pretty good with like 4 clicks of button lol

Yeah, he'll say that Oracles are worth $0.1, like he did with Ethereum. Fucking faggot commie.

Didn't he also sell ETH at like $13?

LINK 1000 EOY

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS

WE MEME IT GO TO REDDET

SPREAD THE NEWS

IN OUR IMAGINATION

IT WILL COME TRUE

LAMBOS

CASH

MONEY

HOS

LINK

ITS OUR PATH

LINK

ITS OUR DESTINY

LINK

he doesn't understand economics
he's a dev

>drawing conclusions about a person's views based on his nationality
Are you literally a brainlet?

Refugees are 90%+ trash.

>le based right-wing Sergey

>he's a dev
No, he's a high functioning autist. Genius in programming, literal brainlet in everything else.

Have you ever met any functional refugees? Unless you're one lol.

Not a single one

That was always the objective, giving blockchain real-world use cases is secondary.

Maybe you should ask your guru rather than me?

Link won't got over 2$

if you unironically think REQ is a scam then seriously considering ending your life.

Chainlink, fomo. Pay this guy no attention