So now that it's settled that [s4s] is the smartest board...

So now that it's settled that [s4s] is the smartest board, seeing that that is where eccentric geniuses flock to when they're on their creative downtime, what's next?

Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums?

probably something like

lit > pol > sci

and 6+ years ago

sci > everyone

>Humanities & Arts
>Other Humanities & Art

what's the difference?

probably specific majors at particular colleges that wouldn't generally be classified under what's colloquially thought of as humanities

Didn't we have the same exact thread a few days ago? I'm honestly curious regarding the thought process that led you to reposting this thread.

rEEEEEEEEEEeeeee

Alright I will give you a non-meme response. I have a large proportion of my family over at my house and can't concentrate on my studies because I have to spend time with them and take care of my nephew. I'm also sort of taking a break, and wanted to have some fun

so... a meme pic then?

>estimated
>IQ
>intended major

wew

Indeed, good point

However,

First, this data tracks the intended graduate major, not the actual undergraduate major chosen by the student. Because some students choose a different discipline to study in graduate school, not all intended math majors were math majors during their undergraduate career, for example.

However, in physics at least, the vast majority of graduate students have an undergraduate degree in the field. According to data from the American Institute of Physics, 94 percent of domestic physics graduate students majored in physics for their undergraduate degree.

rEEEEEEEEEEeeeee

Veeky Forums because most poster here go there when they graduate

wtf is a high major?

Higher Education?

> meet a qt girl on a party
> I'm 22 and graduating this year in computer science
> she's 20 and studying to get in an university
> ask her what course she's trying to get in
> "computer science"
> she's also a "gamer"
> she likes me and I like her
Is this my waifu or just another bitch, Veeky Forums?'

feels good. Doing EE and I have a BA in philosophy/Japanese.

since men and women are approximately as intelligent, does this mean smart women aren't going to college?
sounds abt right

Just another bitch

Let me feel her and I can answer your question later :^)

I need help on excel, welll...with math.

I need to work out how many more sales I need to get to a certain market share.

Say there have been £100 worth of sales on the market this year.

I have sold £20, another retailer £40, another £35 and another £5.

I currently have a 20% market share.

Without taking any sales away from other retailers, how many more sales must I bring to the market to increase my market share to 30%.

I know I can do this through trial and error but I wondered if there was a quick formula?

Thanks, guys. Appreciate any help.

she's not your anything
do it bitch

please help

what

explain more, also--your age

>Veeky Forums
>mean iq above 80
when will this meme die? that board is infested with pomos.

Yeah, solve the equation

(20+x)/(100+x) = 3/10

Your market share at any given time is found by taking [Your_Sales]/[Total_Sales]. In the beginning it's 20% = 20/100.

Now, you want to add to your sales, but not the sales of the other people.
Let's say you add an amount of sales equal to x. This would increase [Your_Sales] by x, as well as increasing [Total_Sales] by x.
Therefore your market share would now be [Your_Sales + x]/[Total_Sales + x].
If your sales in the beggining were 20, and the total was 100, your market share would now be given by (20+x)/(100+x).

Since you wanted your market share to be 30%, you set up the equation:
(20+x)/(100+x) = 30/100. Solving for x gives you :
x = 14.29
This is the amount of sales you need to add in order to get your market share to 30%.

If you want a completely general formula:

x=(z*b-100*a)/(100-z)

a = Your sales in the beginning
b = Total sales in the beginning
x = How many more sales you need
z = How many % you want in market share (if z = 30, then you want 30% market share)

>people still believe in the IQ meme