Why are amerifats afraid of runny yolk?

Why are amerifats afraid of runny yolk?

not afraid of runny yolk but runny white gets me dry heaving

We're not.
/thread

I think you mean the Chinese, user.

Why are non-Americans so stupid in their assumptions and generalizations, particularly in combination with their equally odd obsession with Americans?

We put runny yolk on our burgers to fatten us up all the time that shits delicious. Don't really like runny yolk when it's by itself but putting on toast or some shit is the tits

you sound like a real nigga pham

I do?

Thanks, I just lost my job

Runny yolk is the only way an egg should be had if it isn't being scrambled

Literally what? I haven't met a single person other than my picky mother who doesn't mind runny yolks.

Stop making generalizations Eurofag.

Sound? I didn't know you could hear me typing through the computer, I'll try to be quieter

Where did you even get close to the idea that Americans don't like runny yolks, OP?

I'm special, Neo

>what is watan oyok fan

next time visit guangzhou, user

>why do amerifats ________
>replying genuinely
Shiggy diggy dooo

I'm sure as hell not but my boss is and it gets me mad. She insists that we cook eggs on the highest possible heat and still denies that they're burned when they fucking brown.

When I cook an egg for myself, over easy, she says it looks delicious but that she could never eat it or serve it that way. We do have the pickiest damn customers, that's what happens at a vegetarian place, and they probably would throw fucking fits.

Crispy brown eggs are the undisputed best. Fuck any pleb who disagrees.

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

why are eurocucks so obsessed with us?

RAITSUUUUUUUUUUU

jealousy and poverty.

potentially disorientation from all the generations of being bombed