Went all in on ENG

Sold my other holdings during this most recent pump, went all in on ENG, and cannot be happier with my decision. Analysis predict $250 in a year and a half... If it only reaches 25% of that, i'm a millionaire.

Whos all in with me!

I'm 40% in with a big stack user. We will both be millionaires.

somebody's going to come along and do it better and your bags will be very heavy

Threads like this fill me with doubt.

You honestly think someone will come along with a better, more qualified team, and develop a better product within a year and half?

Like i said, even if it hits 25% of what the majority of annalists predict, you're still talking MAJOR gains..

what analysis? your analysis?

Who? Seriously? Who is in competition with them and who could even catch up to them at this point if they started from scratch?

Enigma is a very solid project with a strong team but $250? your delusional if you think it will go that high. I can see it being atmost 30$ by the end of 2018 given that everything works out according to the roadmap.

I hold 70% ENG.

Even if they release everything and it works out, the market cap required for ENG to reach 250$ is ridiculous. Settings unrealistic goals will only make you take bad decisions.

crypto marketcap is going to boom this year user, look at the supply of ENG - it provides utility to potentially all blockchains. 50 is conservative EOY... in my estimation

I'm not asking for 250 but take in mind that 100 is only a 7 billion market cap and they are going to be involved with probably every blockchain project, if you can't see the triple digit potential then i don't know what to tell you.

what analysis?

$250 is an $18b market cap... Comparably speaking, that will be considered LOW in a year and a half.

>DERO
Yeah from what I can tell these are not in direct competition so whatever.

>If it only reaches 25% of that, i'm a millionaire.

Bruh you're better off diversifying

Ill be happy once its in the Top 20. Easily one of the most undervalued right now

I'm ruined

90% of my portfolio is ENG.