What is Veeky Forums making for dinner?

What is Veeky Forums making for dinner?

I'm having pulled pork, have had this shoulder cooking in the oven for almost 10 hours. Doesn't look too appetizing in this pic I guess but it's my first time really "cooking" anything

broccoli and beef over white rice
I'm tryna cut calories so it's a small portions for me

red beans and rice.

carmalized onions, cyanne peppers, green peppers. spiced with garlic powder and peprika.

rice is jasmine with soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and some lightly salted seaweed to added flavor (all in the rice cooker)

That looks gross

Do Americans actually eat that shit?

Yeah we still eat meat.

Trying to perfect my sweet sauce for seafood. Braised the zucchini in the sauce because it's cheaper.

Not even trolling.

Top ramen cooked in cream of mushroom soup instead of water.

Toast and brussel sprouts as a side.

Obligatory obsessed yurocuck

Chicken & biscuits. Yes, the biscuits are from a can. Still good, and chicken was too.

They both look pretty bad, honestly, and I'm not even some south shore biscuit snob.

That's fine; I'm not going to debate you on that. What's a south shore biscuit snob though? I'm unfamiliar with the reference.

It's slang for ass-play.
Don't reply to this guy, he's legit trying to fuck you.

Why not make your own biscuits? They're extremely simple to make.

spaghetti and bacon.

not as simple as buying them.

That looks great to me. If only you had some white gravy and iced tea

start picking it apart

I predict dry ass pulled pork

It wasn't bad. Wasn't the moistest pulled pork I've ever had but certainly wouldn't call it dry

Put your pork in a crock pot with two cans of root beer, oven is for fairies.

Ja. Pulled pork has to be done in a crock pot or slow cooker with some liquid, like chili sauce or root beer or stock, and a bit of added fat. It'll just dry out in the oven.

I grilled rib eyes, can't find a place to buy bone-in anywhere sadly. Seasoned mine with a coffee/jalapeno rub and topped it with a gorgonzola cream sauce. it was fucking awesome.