Make thread about black science man discussing that transgenderism has to be real if Veeky Forums believes that men and...

>Make thread about black science man discussing that transgenderism has to be real if Veeky Forums believes that men and women have different minds
>Some other anons agree and post studies that show that transgender people do indeed have the brain structure of the gender they believe they are
>/pol/ types come out with the most ridiculous arguments possible, "I have no counter evidence, I just believe the concept is silly and probably correlation fishing"
>If that wasn't childish enough, mods have now deleted the thread

So this is how Veeky Forums works. If someone posts a thread that homos are bad or whatever that becomes a 300 reply circlejerk with many anons claiming the "establishment is suppressing the truth". But here's the funny thing: When someone posts evidence for something that you don't want to believe in Veeky Forums deletes the thread.

If I am a "conspiritard" for saying Veeky Forums is suppressing alternative views then I would like to know why I regularly see racebait and anti-homosexuality threads go to 300+ replies but a pro-transgender thread got deleted after 74.

Reported :^)))

Do you have a link to those brain structure studies?

Go back your containment board faggot.

>make argument based on a blatantly false dichotomy in OP
>be surprised when thread is shit

>I would like to know why I regularly see racebait and anti-homosexuality threads go to 300+ replies but a pro-transgender thread got deleted after 74

Its quite simple really, moderation on slow boards like Veeky Forums is pretty hit and miss and is quite strongly dictated on how the other, more popular, boards are behaving. I remember a few months back some guy posting CP here, and those posts and that thread stayed up for a little more than a day.

I identify as a jet fuel, can I melt steel beams now?

>studies that show that transgender people

Transgendered people don't exist.

Because this board represents a small section of society that are edgy feeders compared to the general academic public. All boards on 4 Chan are inhabited largely by people who originally came to see /b/.

It's like picking the smartest red neck at Hill song conference in Texas to refute points about homosexuals. Do you really expect anything constructive?

>ooga booga 4chins are retards
Guess what you are.

>Gender is a social construct! All genders are the same!
>Transgender people behave like the opposite gender, because duh there's obviously lots of difference between the genders

Modern feminism in a nutshell
Just accept you're a degnerate with brain damage

Where have you been the last 12 years? Mods are always fags.

Why is Tyson so based?

hes not. hes a rapist

racist

no no a rapist

>Walter Lewin admits to diddling students
>Dindunuffin
>Neil DeGrasse Tyson gets rumours thrown at him by batshit insane SJW who has never even met him
>Rapist
Gee I wonder why Veeky Forums supports one but not the other?

> walter lewin
if he admitted to it, hes probably a rapist too then
> neil degrasse
the girl he raped was in the same class with him in college. but degrasse was a rich bitch with connections so they undermined her story by claiming she was crazy even though she's not. degrasse is a rapist and you shouldn't support rapists

DeGrasse din du nuffin. He good boy.

Walter Lewin is innocent. You can't rape over the internet.

This is ad hominem as fuck.
>"I can't refute anything black science man said about trannies so I will just accuse him of rape"

Good job proving his point

> defends rapists with fallacies
Rapists deserve everything they get, and you really should stop defending rapists.

>thanks for proving the point xD

>implying rapists cannot be based

homicide is worse than rape, and a lot of people who have committed homicide are based

therefore, i argue, that some rapists can, in fact, be based

The prevalence of co-morbid mental illness in transgender people is too large to be caused by "stigmatization" ergo theres a reason its thought of as one.

rapist detected. stop defending Neil DeRapee Tyson

the difference between sex and rape is literal semantics and is based on circumstantial evidence
i bet you're a virgin

The science sounds fishy

> justifying rape
> if you dont support rape, youre a virgin
kek

i eagerly await your logical counterargument

Trannies are just mentally ill fetishists who will be first in line on the day of the rope.

welcome to Veeky Forums
where there is not one single person smart enough to attack either of these fallacious statements in a logical way

fucking retards, all of you

> why don't people try to debunk my retarded justification for rape
lmao

hahaha have you been trigger'd bro?

/thread
/thread
/thread

nope