How can you not believe in God? We ARE God

How can you not believe in God? We ARE God.
God created us in our image, because we are the creators. We create ourselves. Our potential is limitless. We will eventually learn to burst the boundaries of the universe and rip through time and space. We will be the past, the present and the future. We're the alpha and the omega only what we still need to learn is that the omega come before the alpha.
God is merely our image of how we want to be when we reach omnipotence and omniscience.

And thus believe in God is important. To be a constant reminder to us of what our ultimate goal as human race is and to make sure we don't drift from that goal.

We could become a malevolent civilization seeking nothing but destruction, but we are benevolent and seek creation. We are the intelligence guiding this universe.

ayy lmao

Deepak Chopra pls go.

Omnipotence would have no purpose. And we are nothing without purpose. Thats the core of existential crisis, it's to realize that the reason you exist is something you made up and nothing matters at all.
Doesn't matter if humanity ended tomorrow or 500 million years from now. I would suicide if I wasn't such a pussy.

I wonder what Christfags would answer if you asked them why God exists or what they believe God's existence means to him

well I'm not religious but I always thought religion helps people out as it relates to giving them a reason for their lives. If someone is lost, you can make them cling on to life with religion, as long as they are succeptable to faith.

But having no purpose is just a nightmare. You are thrown into the life for no reason whatsoever. You lose the motivation that pushes you to do things when you realize that they don't matter. Doesn't make any difference to be dead or alive. Everything breaks down to temporal costructs of emotions and fragments of memory which eventually fades away.

It's simply impossble to cope with the idea of having no purpose.

>Believing that a giant invisible man made everything just because your parents told you so
Can you explain who created god?

I just did. We did. We are god. We create ourselves.

You were inexistant before your creation. So someone else must have created you. You can't commit to the action of creation if you didn't exist in the first place.

Time is meaningless to us when we master time travel.
Past, Present and Future will all be the same. There is no "before" or "after" there's just us, the creator

> Time is meaningless to us when we master time travel.
You know this is a science board and people don't just talk out of their asses right ? I mean your thread is /x/ material and all but you should make just a little sense atleast.

Explain how time would have any meaning to us when we know how to time travel

Kill yourself

Also if we had time travel it would be irrelevant when we discovered it.
>find out if there is a god
>fucking kill yourself
>you fucking detriment to humanity

> when we know how to time travel
when did that happen ?

In the future

i cant wait to see the proof you'll post for it, considering this is a science board and not a manchild fantasy board.

Here

Dailymail is NOT an academic source retard. And they don't even claim they have travelled through time.

I'm still waiting for your academic citation

>Rejecting observational evidence because it doesn't confirm your biases

God exists whether you like it or not and no amount of childish name calling will change that.

I like how we are literally maybe 10 years from undeniably proving everything OP is stating and you morons still dispute it because it "seems /x/ tier".

Let's have this same thread in 10 years. Meet me back here, same time and place

Furthermore, I literally cannot wait until the moment you *tips fedora* fags are completely and utterly blown out by substantial proof that certain mathematical and scientific ways of thinking only are foolproof in certain instances, and an entirely new way of problem solving will be needed to further fundamentally understand our universe.

What's the point, in 10 years you're just going to say it's the government's fault that we haven't "gotten there" or some shit

No, I will concede that my hypothesis was invalid, at least my time frame estimate would have been

“A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche