Nano about to take off!?

Just a friendly reminder nano is forming a ascending triangle pattern and is about to make a big move. Likely up. Keep watch bizbros.

once the 4hr candle closes, it should take off

i set an alert to go off when it reaches 170k sats, how long do you think this should take?

Losing $ all day with it. Hope it goes up.

4hr candle just closed. here we go

you dont understand. nano has had a bear trend for 6-8 weeks, and only recently pumped cause bullshit tweets/hype

its going back to its normal trend, aka bleeding until real adoption(years)

got in around $12 gonna start selling off my position as it drops and be 100% out by around $13. holding nano bags was the worst decision of my life and never doing it again lol

measuring in usd
fuck off

shill me nano
what does it do
the devs
partnerships

>and only recently pumped cause bullshit tweets/hype
the entire market is FOMO/FUD. you have to ride the waves

Nice bear trap.

it revolutionizes the massage industry by utilizing the blockchain. it connects the masseuses and clients instantly with DLT. look it up. it makes it easier to find prostitute massage parlors

OP is right, TA is looking good on NANO. I'd guess 20-25% increase this weekend

Aaaaannnnnnd it's falling. Fuck you

no it's fucking not, faggot

Would you morons stop saying "aaaaand we're back" and "aaaaaand it's falling" because it made a 5 minute movement?

God damn, you'll never make it you dumb fucking retard. It's been consolidating here all day, with a few percentage points in either direction while staying relatively flat.

Sold 30% of my nuls stack to buy nano last night should I KMS?

Did the same,but for a different coin other than Nano. Sucks man.

Had 120 nuls the other day. Sell nano now I can buy 90. Fucking Nano man. Sell now, it's gonna go up. Is this real life?

Why are you complaining? Look at its history, it hits higher lows consistently and is just 7.8% down from its high not even 24 hours ago.

It is gonna go up. Look at 4h chart, consistent higher lows, in the middle of a big bull flag, slowly consolidating with very good looking MACD and RSI, strong support on 20 day MA. Stoch RSI looks like a movement upwards is right around the corner.

Sold and bought back in. If it goes up it goes up. Can't be impatient. Gotta keep telling yourself.

ladder buy in at 144K-1465K, stop loss 138K-140K