spinach
shells
cheeses
oregano
black pepper
ginger

im about 2000% certain your mac and cheese is not better than mine

you are wrong by 50000%

Good call on scallions. The ginger sounds interesting too, I'd probably stir fry it first. Nice seasonings you got there, though...

>mac & cheese

I steamed everything that isn't the pasta and then added it after the strain. mix gg.

>mac&cheese
>made with shells

??

pasta shaped as shells..

I make something similar but with velveeta, I dont care what anyone says I love that shit

mac&cheese should only be made with elbows

>using oregano ever

That's not macaroni and cheese, that's a macaroni pasta dish. There's a difference.
I'm sure it tastes good, but on the subject of actual mac and cheese, I can easily assure you that mine is 999999999 times better than yours.

inferior taste buds spotted.

I don't think you got what he meant, user. You use conchiglie for soups and salads, your version is very plebian (though not unique).

i make something similar but with macaroni.
I call it shells and cheese with extra shit in it.

1/12 at least you used pasta.

yeah I'm still waiting for you to post it. been 2 days now.

you have a better camera, but a shittier meal.

>hey check out my macaroni
>[literally no macaroni present]

I had a q.t. girl friend back in colllege. She was an architecture major named Cindi.

She would make us velvetta shells and cheese and she would dump in rotelle tomatoes and some browned ground beef.

I have fond memories of those times.

We would eat our mac n cheese and discuss styles of architecture and there subtle impacts on the philosophy and lives of people that lived in them, often times without ever having and introspective thought about how the architecture surrounding them was playing a subtle but profound part in their lives. How often do we each rush through life not realizing what is around us, not realizing how it impacts our existence?

We'd finish our pasta dish and have a couple alcoholic drinks. We'd retire to her bedroom. She was a little older than me and had her own place.. I was still in the dorms. We'd snuggle and continue our discussion on architecture. Sometimes it would devolve into general discussion of design itself. The idea of design being a feeling, like love, or design being the way that the reality of the universe molds itself through us. We would hold each other and feel like the conduit of the universe. A way for reality to experience itself through us.

That mac n cheese was fucking euphoric.

We were totally in love with each other - i blame that smooth velveeta partly. To think of it now, we hit it off talking about how much we liked fresh, hand dipped, corn dogs from country fairs or air shows or touristy destinations like gatlinberg or new york. She liked mustard but I liked ketchup - we were quite a pair.

I sometimes wonder what would our lives been like if we hadn't eaten mac n cheese. what if we had had pizza instead? what if she had been better at making biscuits? like the brutalist architecture of soviet era russia made the regime tough as nails, had that smooth mac n cheese made us more sensitive, more comfortable?

I may never know...

I recognize this dish. It's shells and cheese. Similar to mac and cheese but different. Good sometimes but not always.

>who doesn't know what kind of pasta mac&cheese is made with?
>you don't

IDK who you're talking to, but it's not me.
Go to bed, you're drunk.

I think mac and cheese with a bunch of shit added to it is a college staple. I made something similar for my boyfriend and roommates in college as well. Velveeta shells and cheese with browned ground beef, Ro-Tel, black olives, garlic, and assorted seasonings. Sometimes when things got really poor, I'd make what I called "End of the Money" pasta. Spaghetti made with a sauce of basically just melted cream cheese, whatever jarred salsa was around, and seasonings. Actually tasted pretty good. I remember making that after we walked home from seeing a lecture by Alan Ginsberg about 3 months before he died. He played a squeezebox and sang a song about his butthole, and a song about "not smoking the government's dope".
Good times.......

>normies on Veeky Forums
>getting all nostalgia
>about taco mac

y'all need some hamburger helper in your lives.