Asian race

chinese food korean food or japanese food explain n elaborate ur choice

I won't deny I enjoy korean, but gochujang, red pepper flakes, sesame oil, soy sauce and brown sugar makes up 99% of all recipes.

Some japanese dishes are alright, but they've got shit like okonomiyaki and soba noodles with dipping sauce that just tastes weird.

Chinese is too diverse to judge in a sentence, but I had the best fucking noodles there that I would eat over ramen 9/10 times, and it was less than a dollar.

I have more experience with Chinese cooking than the other two, so my view might be biased but I think Chinese wins.
>never enough green dishes
>metric fuckton of different buns and baked goods
>the municiples have unique twists on the same dishes
>interesting desserts, low sugar content
>almost every single dish is served warm
Oh, and also
>Peking
>motherfucking
>duck

I've never eaten better than when I was in China, coming from Norway. I reccomend anyone of you co/ck/s to go solely for the food.

Chinese. It is much more sophisticated and superior in craftsmanship. It has a large variety of dishes and cooking methods varying by region. The single provinces of China have more culinary history than Korea and Japan combined.

I am a weeb but generally jap food isnt delicious, Korean all the way.

Why do I have to choose? They all have their own things I like. I worked in Hong Kong for a decade and my work has taken me to SK and Japan and I can honestly say I cannot decide between the three. Japanese rice man, Korean ttekboki so spicy, that Chinese Peking duck, dan dan mein and mapo tofu. Fuck I can't decide.

all of them as long as they're adapted to my delicate european taste.

Jap and Chinese.

Korean food is basically an inferior imitation of the other two but with kimchi and gochujang.

china wins for variety

japan wins for quality of ingredients and technique

korea loses on all levels

fuck korean food, it's mostly garbage

t. smn living in Seoul

Korean, its like pumped up JP food

Thai.

I don't think I've ever eaten anything in SK while sober. Those guys sure love taking us on "business" dinners.

>Koreans inferior in every way
Oh, just like every other part of their society

I thought nip food was tops until my friend got back from Thailand and introduced me to their food. It's all great, save for Pad Thai. Hate that stuff.

Yeah, thai food is dope

This guy gets it
Szechuan food deserves special mention. It's spectacular.

Jap food is bland as fuck.

Thai

Obviously

Best province

U wot m8. Jap food is all about getting the most out of your ingredients, it's making all your food the least bland it can be.

my niggas

Chinese is pretty good too.

>hate pad thai

Why?

There's this mix of salty sweetness that doesn't mix. It almost tastes sour. Then the crushed peanuts come in and make everything weirder.

The flavor seems so all over the place, but the sour taste I got was the worst part.

thought I should step in an say that Malaysian and Indonesian cuisine is greatly underrated.
Rendang beef is pretty good.

Japanese > Korean > Chinese

Based on who places more emphasis on freshness and quality of ingredients.

Isn't that up to the individual chef, though?

I also like Vietnamese the best, then Korean. Chinese (outside of Sichuanese) and Japanese are retardedly overrated.

I have only been to japan (all chinese and korean ive had have been USA variety) but i loved thefood there. Very fresh, subtle, and satisfying. Every meal felt balanced and refreshing.

I fell for the Japanese knife meme. I realize now I can do everything with a Chinese cleaver.

As an afterthought, maybe Korean is the way to go. If I was with a Korean girl instead of a White girl, she would handle all the kitchen tasks and handle them well since wife beating is totally cool in their culture.

I had roast duck at a restaurant in Beijing, it was delicious.

As an Asian I will say the following

If I am eating cheap, I go with Chinese.

If I am eating nicely I go with Japanese

If I am eating to socialize, I go with Korean

TL;DR

Chinese Food is when you are poor but have enough dignity

Japanese is when you want to splurge on something

Korean is when you got friends and family

I'm Asian and I agree with you. People here bitch and whine about how KBBQ is a ripoff and that you're paying to cook your own food, but they miss the point that it's meant to be a social experience.

Chinese food has the biggest range and if you could only ever eat one go with that.

Japanese has a couple of exemplary dishes, but daily food is generally processed and bland. If you are wealthy the answer is Japanese but for commoners nah.

Korean is nothing but rotten trash. Food unfit even for the dogs that they also eat.

t. Chang

jk, I'm actually Chinese, I'm just surprised there's this many Chinaboos on a weeb board.

What a bunch of chodes. My Korean girlfriend took me to KBBQ for my 23rd and it was the best birthday I ever had. Koreans know their meat.

you don't like fish sauce or shrimp?

Fucking people on ck, all of those are topnotch. Living in seoul and hating skfood? You sure must be a cunt. My favorite town for food is chengdu, after that seoul, japan delicious but just too expensive as a traveldestination if you can go to korea,china,thailand,vietnam etc.

Chinese > Thai > Vietnamese > Jap > Korean

Dim Sum is the reason to go to Chinatown.

Dirty knees.

Half Vietnamese, I dont like Chinese food mostly. I always find it too salty/greasy. Probably from mom brainwashing of Chinese food.
Japanese and Korean food are good to me, but I slightly prefer Japanese because my weakness tends to be katsudon.

Adding to this.

Malaysian is when you want a mix of Thai and Chinese food. Or adventurous enough to try something spicy

Thai is when I feel adventurous and want something spicy but cant handle Indian.

I'd argue that Chinese requires far more technique than Japanese.

Thai food definitely deserves to be compared to the others.