This board is fucked

this board is fucked, i'm looking for new forums. who can recommend some good forums with mature and intelligent community.

reddit

Anonymous communities are inherently more honest but are vulnerable to shills, astroturfing and general bullshit in a way the typical forums aren't.

You won't find hidden gems outside of a paid group like you will on Veeky Forums but you will get much better discussions.

reddit is filled with feminists, sjw's and "smart" people. they all live and die for upvotes. those people deserve torture and death

unironically reddit. sure there are a few stupid people there, but they get filtered out of most discussions thanks to the voting system.

i dont need shills anymore ive been in the market for a very long time. however i need to know what smarter people than me think about the market so i can learn from them.

thumbs up

reddit
i come here just for the low mcap shitcoins and memes

>Voting system

Bitcoin talk seems alright. I only come here for the rare post that is actually insightful,and sometimes gives good advice...which is maybe 2 out of 30 posts.

the voting system is not good, it is biased and could filter out important information just because it contradicts with the community's general opinion or because it brings discomfort to delusional people.

the karma system is gay af

that site is full of pajeets and pedros

just think if u could vote up or down link threads ?
they would probably all get hidden

an imagebaord's your best bet. Think for a second, where does it make sense for a smart person to invest time, but not for an underage newfag?

reddit is trash for cryptos, full of cuck minnows who bitch and moan about a couple dollar fees all day. Like I give a fuck about a 10$ withdraw fee when I'm moving thousands.

Can't stand the fucking pajeet grammar/broken engrish that 95% of the posters on Bitcointalk use. That place makes biz look downright brilliant by comparison.

>thinking democracy works and the majority is always right
KYS

it's not what it used to be. Filled with shitty ico shills and "when bounty sir?" types. On the other hand, the average user is far more educated than the children here.

Yeah, they all seem like bots.

pls sirs