What do you order at the Bell?

What do you order at the Bell?

I usually just complain about the mouse citizens to her. Don't really get to boss her around much these days since my town's nice and bustling as it is, but she is good with orders when she needs to be.

2 cheesy bean and rice burritos
2 spicy potato tacos with extra jalapeno sauce

drench them in hot sauce

tostada with onions

I wish they'd sell their quesadilla sauce in stores
I know theres imitation recipes but I doubt it exactly matches the flavor

Cheesy bean and rice burrito with crispy potatoes
Beefy fritos burrito
Sometimes a Baja Blast freeze or those cinnabun things

It's a simple decision really

Huh?

if they replaced the gordita with a quesadilla i'd buy this shit all day every day. they could even omit the chips and cheese idgaf about those

either:
cheesy bean and rice burrito with a crunchwrap

or

fresco style steak taco with a cheesy potato burrito

+triple layer nachos or a plain old bean burrito if i'm really feeling it. I also like the potato taco and black bean burrito.

anyone try those new "cheese core" items? I went there today and thought about trying one but didn't. I like nacho cheese and all, but I just don't know.

I've thought about it but it looks like too much cheese sauce and tortilla for my taste.

>Not mixing a shit ton of fire sauce into the "cheese" product and putting at on every item

Honestly I hate tbell burritos so much. I have them take off the beans which makes it a bigger soft taco that happens to be more greasy somehow

Grilled Stuft Burrito with steak and no tomatoes. If I'm in a foul mood I'll ask for no tomatoes, no guacamole.

Spicy potato soft taco, gordita crunch supreme and a chalupa.

The volcano nachos were the absolute best thing they had. Too bad they don't have them here anymore

Now I usually just get 2 shredded chicken burritos with extra avocado ranch and maybe a dessert item or another small food item

Then a bunch of the picante breakfast sauces because that shit goes good on everything

Lately the beefy potato burrito. It's comfy and really fills you up. Tbh anything there with those potatoes is godly.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Double Decker Taco Supreme
Shredded Chicken Burrito*
12 packets of Fire
Water

*item subject to change

Yes, this x1000
I could just get two of those sides of the potatoes with sour cream and cheese be happy

Excellent tastes. Cheesy bean and rice is the greatest value item on the market right now. Even better than the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Actually tasty

I don't know how they have so many items that are made with identical ingredients but taste completely differently

a topographic map to the nearest del taco

Really makes you think.

For $5 that's a steal. A couple days ago I was at a different taco bell and it was $8.

3-5 normal or cool ranch tacos (depends how i feel)
1-2 5 layer burritos or nachos bell grande

Last night I got a nacho bell grande with onions rice and shredded cheese on them. A chicken bacon chalupas with Avocado ranch. And a cheesy bean and rice with extra rice.

B-Beefy Crunch Burrito...

;_;

Loaded Potato Griller
Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Beefy Crunch Burrito
Baja Blast.

A single bean burrito because im not a fat piece of shit

>and it was $8.
did they still advertise it as 5$? i'd call them out on their bullshit if it was

two double decker supremes.

Chicken fajita meal

C wrap and volcano taco

;_; I miss you, old friend

WHERES THE COOKING

There is only one thing on the menu as far as I'm concerned. And it is the quesarito.
With diablo sauce of course.

>food & cooking
>food

Franchises don't need to follow all national promos (Im not sure of the exact rules) which is why they end commercials with "at participating restaurants"

$5 cravings

>Taco Bell charges you $7 and that's without taxes

EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING GROUND NOW!

2 loaded potato grillers and 1 fiesta potatoes

No, it was advertised as $7.99. looked good because I'm a suckrr for those cheese nachos but fuck that. At home it's like $5.99

At my local Bell it is $5.44 with tax

I don't usually get Taco Bell since it's carb heavy so I usually have 2 soft tacos.

2-3 bean burritos
fire sauce

im a simple man

Usually.. 1 of 2 if i'm not trying something new they have
>5$ cravings box
>beefy crunch burrito
>five layer burrito
>large water

or

>double decker taco
>5 layer
>2 beefy crunch
>large water
>maybe a quesarito

I eat taco bell every friday when I have to commute. I cannot function friday night without my taco bell at this point. It's like some kind of chemical reaction my brain is having, as if I am physically and emotionally addicted. There is no other fast food place that brings me as much comfort and good feeling. I will eat at other places, but nothing to me comes closer to euphoria than from biting into a nice, soft taco bell burrito

Crunchwrap and two bean burritos (no onions) and at least 15 fire sauce to go with it. If i go in, I grab two giant fist fulls of fire sauce, cuz that shit is delicious.

>tfw no more spicy triple double crunchwrap

A box
2 Crunchwraps
Nacho Bell Grande

The crunchwrap is my favorite shit. I wish the quesalupa was a permenant item, I'd order like 5 of those every time if I could. I love them. Mostly though, I just love cheese and I order whatever is the cheesiest. Man, I fucking love cheese.

>A box
how many calories does a typical box have? also, what sauce do you put on your box?

I've just discovered the triple-layer nachos, they're amazing when you shake them up inside the box to spread out the toppings then they're a soggy mess by the time you get home, you can just eat a handful of wilted chips and bean/cheese/sauce sludge.

>anything there with those potatoes is godly
>50% chance of rock-hard cold potato pieces because they've been sitting out all day

When i was in high school i would get maybe 12 5 layer burritos when they were 89 cents. all with no sour cream. and i'd eat them as fast as i could. large died coke too

its mostly just mayo

>7000 calories plus a flagon of soda in one sitting
What do you gain from lying to strangers online

Truth.

And Sadness.

I find that no matter what else I end up ordering, I always compliment the order with two regular soft tacos. There's something special about them. They're the equivalent of the standard tiny cheeseburgers at McD's.

lol that joek really rattled my funni bones

I meant a box as in whatever 5 dollar box they have available.

What's the difference to this and the loaded potato griller?

My nigga. I hope steak is your meat of choice.

This was good too, but it only lasted like 2 weeks, and like 2 of the 4 times I've had it they forgot the jalapenos.

Fuck I just ate a grilled sutffed burrito and a crunchwrap supreme. Feeling fat as fuck

How the fuck can people eat 4 or more burritos/tacos/whatever at once? I can only eat a couple burritos before feeling completely full.

Loaded potato griller has bacon bits instead of beef. And it's a lot smaller.

>how many calories does a typical box have?
If you're going to 'the bell', chances are good you don't give a fuck about calories.

1200. Fire sauce always, diablo taste like shit.

Going there in the first place you are willingly putting bad shit in your body. Usually after several drinks that could add up to 1000 calories in themselve..

fucking live a little. then work out and burn it off.

Pro-tip: You can sub black beans for the refried that come on the cheesy bean and rice for free. I like the refried as well, but the black beans area nice change here and there.

>tfw no fast food joints other than burger & pizza places
>tfw all ethnic food is found in restaraunts behind a hefty price tag

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Fuuuuck I forgot about crispy potato's. I used to get those all the time and then forgot they existed.

Also I used to be obese, so there's that.

>taco Bell
>"Living a little"

It weighs like a pound if they make it right.

>McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

care to explain the appeal? never much liked it myself.

Why do you post this all the time? I mean the McChicken is alright I guess but there are better chicken sandwiches to be had.

>the bell
>isabelle

Nachos bel grande
2 beefy crunchy griller things

That will keep me full and feeling like a fat shit for the rest of the day

Also it's kinda mandatory to be fucking keyed when ordering taco bell

>they got rid of the dare devil loaded grillers

i got the ghost pepper one every day

it wasn't hot like at all, but compared to everything else they have it was by far the hottest and tastiest

rip

The only correct answer

Dorito Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Steak Soft Taco, no tomatoes
Mexican Pizza

I miss the ghostpepper grillers. They weren't very spicy, but were only 99 cents, and tasted fucking awesome.

Potatato taco wrapped in a bean burrito

Ghost pepper grillers pls come back ;_;

What is the best Dorito taco?

Mexican Pizza
Beefy Frito Burrito
Beef Meximelt
Chicken Soft Taco
Crunch Taco Supreme

I fucking love soft tacos for some reason but it's a shit deal. Getting 4 of them is almost 6 dollars and they aren't big. I usually get 2 soft tacos and 2 of the cheaper beef burritos. I used to get a large Baja Blast, but after I learned Taco Bell is loaded with sugar I stopped.

>How the fuck can people eat 4 or more burritos/tacos/whatever at once?
It's my addiction food. I will eat as much Taco Bell as you put in front of me. Same with pizza.

similar, I get the stuffed burrito with chicken and order no refried beans. that shit tastes terrible and is as dry as Betty White's box

None of them.

Bruhs I got the steak quesarito today. It wasn't that good. I can understand why some of you enjoy the quesarito but it does no suit my tastes.

chalupa
empanada
cool ranch tako (i pronounce it tak-o on purpose in the drive thru)

why dont they let you sub crispy chicken

i want a potato crispy chicken w/ nacho cheese cool ranch dorito taco cheese-glued gordita style into a chalupa shell

i asked once they said itd cost 50 dollars and they couldnt sub crispy chicken

you can only do it if they have an item that has crispy chicken, if you order through the app you can substitute most things on every menu item

Scooped up a couple of Cheetos burritos, pretty dank imo, only a buck too.

shit, only thing on the menu

T3 crunchy with no sour cream and a baja blast. sour cream is disgusting.

if I ever visit a Taco Bell on a trip to America, what should my order be?

I like bread, cheese and meat and all that good fatty stuff.

Never eaten anything there before.

Saw an ad on tv for $1 taco so I thought I'd check it out

It was mostly rice and almost no meat or cheese.

ASked the dude what the heck was up with that and he said thats what you get for $1

Honestly I'd go back, and buy a pricier one but the taste didn't win me over.

Might as well just buy the frozen kind which have more on the inside and cost less.

Honestly whatever they have advertised on big signs outside of the restaraunt, usually promotional things and always dank af senpai. Also Doritos tacos supreme.

NO! No! You were supposed to reply to me!

que?

Is there any point to buying cards from fast food places that you can reload with money? Isn't that basically limiting how you use your cash?