Any Canadian bros on here?

Any Canadian bros on here?

Been working on a startup here in Canada that lets Canadians buy more than just 4 coins with their CAD.

It's currently in Alpha but looking for some users to check it out or test it, give it some feedback etc

Let me know what you guys think.

>coinsave.io

Looks alright for a fucking leaf website

Thanks user

If you can out do Quadriga you got a customer here. I’ll check it out in afew hours when im off work

Looks alright but you're missing some pages.
Where is the About us, support etc..
What are the fees

Keep it OP looks good so far

We're working on it, new pages come out every week + new functions.
Thanks, we quit our jobs to get this up so we appreciate it.

Should hire me for your marketing (Im from canada too)

Alright, guess I can check back in a bit and see whats new. Where are you from in Canada?

any info about fees?
and how your withdrawls work, cause quadriga has some problem with it rn

Sure just email me at [email protected] we're open for anything.
We are from Montreal but we speak English primarily
At the moment there is no fee to deposit or withdraw but to buy and sell is 2.88% We plan to lower it every month but what we do that other Canadian sites don't at the moment is offer the top 10 coins for CAD. We will also be expanding the top 10 to top 25 in the next 2 weeks.

Why do thots do pictures like this, get your ass off the counter you gross whore.

I forgot to check answer from other thread. Does this site require identity verification?

Oh nice to see you back here. Currently yes but the verification is done in under 1 minute and you don't need to upload any documents.

The moment you connect your Canadian Bank card a third party service does the verification and its automated so its instant.

What parts of my identity will be revealed? Also is the service done by equifax?

Whatever information you've given the bank in regards to personal identify. And no we use flinks.io

>equifax
>2018

Do you actually have enough money for real withdrawals? When did it launch, or when does it? I

Exactly our thoughts haha
We've been working on it for 4 months now, made it public alpha 2 weeks ago. Yes we have a ton of liquidity to handle withdraws for ages. We're pretty transparent so ask away, and feel free to signup too we need testers!

Interested OP, you’ll beat Quadriga if you have more than 3 coins and don’t charge fucking 0.5% per trade

That's why I asked. I don't want to have to use equifax

Is quadriga the only option for you guys

Thanks we offer 10 already and will son be 25.
Our fees are higher but theyll get lower every month.
Then youll be glad, we aren't fans either. Signup and check it out.
More options exist but QuadrigaCX is currently the go to.

How can you support 10 coins?

Can I deposit from credit union?

Are you in Toronto or Vancouver? I've noticed this small boom of block companies and exchanges popping up like einstein.exchange and Decentral.

It props the cheeks up making it look THICCer

It's complicated, mostly API's, we will put it in the FAQ
Yes but only a select few for now. Soon we will have more payment options.
No Montreal but I hear Toronto is happening.
This man speaks the truth

Alright il signup and check it out

BRAPPPPPPP

Leaf for brains

How easy is it to get small amounts of CAD in? I just want to put in $50 or so a month.

Very easy actually, the average time it takes to get money on our site is two minutes because of automated authentication. I would suggest our auto deposit feature but sadly it only comes out in the next 48 hours.

Still, signup and try buying $50 for yourself and you'll see for yourself. Ps don't forget to confirm your account.

Hm... I could get scammed out of my money, Or... i could not.
I'd rather convert to usd first.

You guys can shill this at /r/BitcoinCA too. A lot of people would be interested.

Also what are you guys doing? Interac e-transfers? (sorry haven't signed up yet)
I know quadriga had problems with interac e-transfers kinda wondering if you guys will run into the same problems with banks

Hey, I would but im more comfortable with biz, its where iv always browsed, maybe eventually.
Good question, currently we only accept EFT's but were rolling out multiple payment methods in the next few weeks but signup and stay tuned.

Looks like my bank is cock blocking me.

Go to your email and verify your account. It should then work.

Leaf bro here. Just beat Quadriga on fees, and offer a more serious trading platform and you'll be golden. Make sure to offer lots of options for fiat/crypto withdraw and deposits. If you live near me maybeeee we can team up and I can offer funding. I hate Quad so much please make a better exchange

Bank account still won't link. Oh well, I probably got saved from being scammed anyway.

>coinsave.io
>never been on Forbes, et al
>false advertising
>"what do you think Veeky Forums will you give me your money for my dogshit site?"

Fuck ya bro. We only have Syscoin as our champion. We are fucked. Better go Chinese. Zee Burgers think EOS and smart contract chains will actually save them. They are fucked too.