Well biz?

Hey user, it's great that you made so much money from your internet coins, can we convert them to some real money so we can actually buy things and go out to eat and stuff?

whos the girl

thanks, just bought 100k

no

"wow finally an attractive white girl posted"

*opens picture*

>shes not white

on to the next one

Only because you're going to fucking die if you don't eat something you skeleton

APOLOGIZE

>dropshipping store
>get orders
>ask seller beforehand if you can pay in btc
>find seller that will accept btc
>pocket 40% extra from ecommerce markup
>only pay taxes on what you make from the store

that is currently what I'm doing, chinks love crypto

>>pocket 40% extra from ecommerce markup

How so?

I also have a online store but doing POD and doing pretty well

How many basement dwelling faggot morons here haven't heard of localbitcoins.com? It's not new, it's not unpopular, yet every day another nocoining cuck faggot makes the same kind of post. I've already withdrawn at least 200k to various bank accounts and cash, sent money to people by selling bitcoins (and they get bank deposits) on a consistent basis. Fuck off.

god i hate these threads, its always you, you make these shit threads that are similar to each other, always a girl photo and some shit question.
kys you gay nigger faggot

Sorry babe, I literally can't cashout.

Shitits Lee

Dat mystery meat, my QT jewish waifu with high European admixture is cuter than her.

>attractive
>white girl
pick one

White roasties are obsolete. Nips, gooks and chinks are the future.

>Buying a depreciating asset (food) instead of an appreciating one (bitcoins)

actually googled this fuck u give me

so with ecommerce, you buy from stores from dhgate, alibaba, and others for a low price, and in return you just sell for a 40-50% markup on every product. That's how shopifyfags make money. you would just be making 100% of the profits rather than buying the product at that price and only taking the markup. You just use your crypto profit to make up the difference.

HAHAHAHA

nice just dumped your roastie ass

lilmixedhunny on IG

She's a turboslut tho, kinda sad but eh

wrong, they're still out there but you have to catch them young before they get ruined

t. 19 year old currently watching all of my friends get "ruined" in uni

Aw y did u gib them the turboslut

>tfw she leaves you when she finds you literally cant cash out

This doesn't make any sense, there's no real benefit in doing this, you're not making any additional money, you're just paying with crypto

a u t i s m

Of course it does, the only thing you have to pay for is the domain and ads.

for example
>product is $5 on aliexpress
>you list it for $15 on your site, maybe a bit less(depends on the product)
>someone buys it on your site for $15
>you pay the seller $5 in btc(you know, the stuff that's ALREADY profit)
>make 15 instead of cashing out 5
>rinse and repeat 1000000x

sure it's a bit time consuming but you're doubling your money, also you build a business while you're at it

Are you trolling?

Paying the seller in bitcoin doesn't make you more profitable, you can pay them with cash and hold the bitcoin instead and it would be the same fucking thing, it may even be better to hold the bitcoin if the price continues to rise because the $5 worth of bitcoin may have more value in a couple weeks.

>it may even be better to hold the bitcoin if the price continues to rise because the $5 worth of bitcoin may have more value in a couple weeks.
then why the FUCK WOULD YOU BE TRYING TO CASH OUT
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT

>unironically has female friends
>isn't female
you're fucked kid

what you don't think I fuck them too?
I'm just not retarded and getting blasted >every single< night

Don't you mean buy a farm with wheat fields for you to frolick in while pregnant with the star child so we can complete the system of German idealism?

>hapa
>slut

Weird.

you fucking retard

no tits or trigger discipline, next

the trigger discipline is harder to look past

no you fat bitch, we can't

heh women are out of control
its about time i put the fear of god into a lot of em

What country are you in? I gave a half assed attempt to drop ship and felt like my middle of nowhere country made it kinda impossible.

>asian mongrel
>woman
opinion discarded x2

E-Elliot is that you?
Please don’t supreme gentleman the ladies.

If you're not in the US/CA/UK etc. it'll be a lot harder but you can get around it. You can use PayPal obviously, and then get a payment processor for credit cards such as 2checkout