LINK millionaire’s conference

It’s kinda crazy to think that my measly 7,000 LINK will be worth over $1,000,000 next year. Can we organize a conference for LINKers after we’re all millionaires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, let's meet in mcdonalds so sergey could go aswell

Yeah I'm down, 3k stinky linky reporting in

you are delusional
i hold link but i don't think my 85k link will be worth $1m next year. come on link marine. use your brain. we have to wait until around 2021 for the true ascension

It's been taken care of. NAMBLA is organizing it as we type.

I think $1,000 EOY is a meme. $200 EOY is what’ll happen. That’s actually possible within a year...

Millionaires

we should setup a discord to organise this

20$ max this year
dont get blinded by dumb fucking memes

FUD.

checked
but there have been some rather convincing digits out there, user

I’m more than cool with $20

Kek has spoken. His prophecy is clear. The path has been laid.

No mommy no why mommyyyyyyyyyy

$200 is $70 Billion market cap for a coin that will make a coin with an $85 Billion market cap useful. Just imagine what it’ll be worth once LINK has adapters for every major coin.

That sheer meme magic can only come from Kek himself. No bot has that kind of power.

It has already happened.

Link 1000$ EOY.

Blessed shall be he, who invest in chain-link.

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

i dont deny that, but i dont think its gonna happen this year maybe we see 100-200$ end of 2019

Nigga what corn are you talking anout

1k stinly linkies here
I don't give a fuck about being millionaire. I am just here because I wanna be part of something big.
WE ARE TOGETHER IN THIS, MY FELLOW LINK MARINES

Can we get Crypto Mob to play at the stinky link party? youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

I thought we’d see $50 EOY desu, but then some whale I know on Discord said to expect $200 EOY. Something big is happening in March methinks.

Are you retarded?

Haha no just trying to spice up life in this thread. Get some good hate going on

What is this feeling i get with Link?

Something...something i feel hard to describe it but its there.

Anyone else?

Big stuff is happening behind the scenes

Fuck linkies, retards falling for the JSON PARSER meme. You faggots seriously think your meme magic and some autistic sirgay is going to get you all in lambos by the end of this year? Enjoy you SEC indictments for the scam ICO, idiots.

SPICY

>You faggots seriously think your meme magic and some autistic sirgay is going to get you all in lambos by the end of this year?
Yes, and not just one lambo let me tell you that.

LINK 1000 EOY

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS

WE MEME IT GO TO REDDET

SPREAD THE NEWS

IN OUR IMAGINATION

IT WILL COME TRUE

LAMBOS

CASH

MONEY

HOS

LINK

ITS OUR PATH

LINK

ITS OUR DESTINY

LINK

So you think LINK will keep bleeding for the whole year? Because BTC will be $200,000 by December

you honestly don't see link hitting just under $12 EOY?

I agree that some of the figures touted are crazy...
But then I look at something like XRB, a coin that really performs no function other than giving redditors erections.. which went from 30 cent to $37 in just over a month.
Anything's possible.

please stop talking like a retard

nice fud, sergey himself speculates link reaching infinity eoy screen cap this faggts

When we get rich, we could rent a ship just for us linkers and party for couple weeks. in a nice warm climate of course.

$2

>hurf durf, everything must be fully complete and perfect before we see a significant price increase

Get that in a ledger nigger

Why March? Because SXSW?

that feeling is emotional attachment to a token.

WE
ARE

THE LINK BUNNIES

underrated post

What month next year exactly ?

>Link will only do a x40 this year
the state of fudders