10K to invest in a cheap coin

Thinking under 5 cents that could get to $1 by EOY. Any suggestions? Serious post BTW not trolling..thank!

dyor

dyor

kys

dyor

kys

faggot

just look at the coins that have lost the most value in a week and buy them

ncash

dyor

kys

faggot

NYPA

DXT, RLX (long term hold), TRAC, and NULS.

Lomocoin (LMC)

70+ dev
300,000+ users
Working product (Social advertisement app, walk around and collect crypto and discount on shopping)

V2 of the app in china, new exchange, new website and new roadmap coming next month!

15 million $ Mcap

Available on Bittrex

Ncash I cannot guarantee will not be 10$ eoy, but for the very short term, 8 cents is doable.

Buy before 350 sats, set your sell for 650-700 sats.

A lot of people talking about NCSAH. I just find it hard to see a long term need. Any thoughts?

Not your research army faggot. Fucking hate this shit.

JUST Bittrex for right now?

Telcoin you retard, don't say I didn't warn you, prob won't be $1 eoy but possibly early Q1 next year

Relax buddy. Was just a question. I do tons of research, but I trust some opinions on here. Made me some money. I kind of like NCASH but it's tough to see the long term value..

>Thinking under 5 cents that could get to $1 by EOY
this is the wrong way to think about it for a lot of reasons

Well I'm thinking about a cheap coin with a lot of upside. A team in place, etc. NCASh has a big team, but Telecoin has almost no team. FUN could be something..

ELTCOIN

Going all in nuls in a week. Catching the volatility on ncash and trx and then all in. Modular chains is the future

What exchange is this listed on? I can't find it.

Do Your Own Research lol DYOR

not cents but XRP, easy *x EOY.

I have 5k to dump on said coin give me 5 reason to buy.

Where is NULS?

An ICO: Lunes.

I'd like to know the reason why you need to invest in a coin less than 5 cent.

I really don't was just curious. One that had the most upside. I'm in big on ETH and CND, just checking what's out there..

Just buy ncash to pump it for us please

Haha are you in big?

DYOR is hottest thing I have seen since LINK

This. DYOR will be $10000+ EOY screen cap this.

Easy.. AXP

the price of the coin itself has not much to do with the upside, just more normie appeal (hint: for you)
educate yourself about this stuff before you get burned

Trying to get me to DMOR which only pays out INT. Nah faggot