Got a food competition with a few friends, and I got the assignment to make "Typical american food"...

Got a food competition with a few friends, and I got the assignment to make "Typical american food". I dont wanna make burgers or pulled pork because thats to obvious.

What else is typical american? Been on google all day and cant really find any recepies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buchteln
youtube.com/watch?v=5_mNozo4yqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hrmm. Good question. I'm from America and I tell you atleast 4 times I week I love to go out and get a delicious burger for breakfast/lunch/dinner. It is a stellar meal ma man!
However there are times that I am not in the mood for burgers. On my burger off days (3 days a week) I absolutely love to indulge in some delicious pulled pork! Mmmm! Now that's what I call livin!

America is a melting pot of other cultural influences. Corned Beef and cabbage is American due to it being adapted from Jewish and Irish cuisine in NYC. Mexican food is very American despite rabid nationalistic culture.

just make hotdogs and then talk constantly about how great your hotdogs are and keep insisting that your hotdogs are the best dish on the table. make hundreds and throw them onto other people's plates whether they ask for one or not and if anyone says anything at all about hotdogs then clap your hands and accuse them of being OBSESSED with your hotdogs.

don't forget the mustard.

apple pie

>What else is typical american?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buchteln

Saw them being featured in an All-American Grandma's cookbook from the 1950s, which were the most American period of American history.

A hamburger is the only correct answer

Fried chicken, pot roast, peach cobbler, sloppy joes, chili, steak and potato, etc.

Just make some good burgers you fag

pulled pork aint obvious, nor is it easy, more like easy to fuck up.

Do brisket and you are bro-tier as far as im concerned. Beef brisket and pork ribs is dank. Burger and hot dog is just bastardized German food.

Second option is Southern or Northeastern style seafood, but that is usually wicked hard to source, can be mad expensive in Europe.

america has no culture

You can make fat american pancakes. It's not crepes, but still enjoyable.

kek

lobster roll is a good representative food of an area. easy to make, just get precooked lobster and cut it up. bullshit that shit. like an american.

A well done steak with a sauce made of 1 part Velveeta, 1 part Ketchup, and 1 part mayo.

Can of baked beans, microwaved

Corn on the cob slathered in margarine

Sweet tea (2 cups of sugar per gallon of tea)

chicken-fried steak
biscuits and gravy

Kind of different idea, if you dont want to BBQ or do burgers. Cobb salad, you can grill the chicken however you like, everyone loves bacon and cheese and avocado, make your best vinaigrette. Meme food is funny but I dont know anyone in real life that actually eats that garbage.

>Sweet tea (2 cups of sugar per gallon of tea)

it's funny that you think this is an exaggeration

>Been on google all day and cant really find any recepies
Try searching for "recipes" instead, retard.

Caesar salad?

>it's funny that you think this is an exaggeration

I don't though....

BLOW-THEIR-MINDS!
- with meatloaf
Also, it wont break your bank

youtube.com/watch?v=5_mNozo4yqM

>Caesar salad?
Is aWesome done right, but actually from Mexico, Se·ñor

Corn, slightly browned, cream cheese, bacon, mix together.

There's part of your meal, just figure out your protien and another vegetable. I'd say duck or ham.

well America is the only country with buffalo. Make something with buffalo