Fml

gettin dickered lads, gonna cook a thing, feel free to pull up a milkcrate and sit a spell m8

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along,
bake-along, drink-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/10549/best-brownies/
youtube.com/watch?v=vRgfHEWf9S0
food.com/recipe/crescent-city-red-beans-rice-crock-pot-373619
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so i have a pork shoulder here and some hatch chilis and other pictured ingredients, going to do some choppings and such

>kitty update

They look naughty.

Please tell me the tobacco vodka is a joke. Cat looks chill af tho

dat prep

m8 they are dastardly

You drinking at 730 AM? Or 5AM Houston time?

Get a new job man.

You shitposting this early?

but i like my job:(

PAN NICE AND HAWT

I love your threads, but that is one sorry sear my friend.

Nah genuinely concerned. I used to do this stuff but i was three sheets to the wind and my life was a shitshow. I took a huge freedom cut but its worth it to not have to drink at such times.

That's electric ranges for you. When I had an electric range, I bought a propane burner and cooked outside. I flat out refuse to cook on one of those things.

its kind of a joke i guess but its like $3 a bottle and this is budget week

lol yeah i wasnt done yet but im not too concerned with the sear desu

yeah lol i got 2 camp stoves i use depending on whats cookin

into slow cooker

also i got too busy to post at the end of the last thread so heres the chicken snadwich i made,it was pretty dank

For a second there it looked like the knife was the other half of the tong. I thought, "Who manufactured that, and why do they think inviting lawsuits is a good business model?"

so through the magic of time i have done all that previous shit earlier to not make a huge wait, becoase i know everybody is on the edge of their seats

this is a progress shot still looks bland

so imo the pork will be good its hard to goof pork in a slow cooker

these are what im looking forward to, gonna try fried green tomatoes for a first, ive had em in the past at a place in houston called potatoe patch and the movie is good too

i would buy that

these green tomatos arent as big as the ones ive tried so that may effect the recipe but i dont know where to find large green tomatoes

please post your pulled pork recipe OP, i know your texan so you must be really good at this.

taters

Is this a joke post? I moved to Texas and thought people here would be excited about some good pulled pork. Nobody cared when I made it, they don't really eat that here. It's all brisket down here, they love it.

salted and draining excess water

yeah man this guy is kinda right, its not our thing, tho i do fucking love the hell out of it but i just look up a bunch of recipes online for pretty much everything and mold them into a mess and make it

lil of this

lil of dat

whooaaa

m8 fair warning this is not health class

here da roast i cannot lie i have already picked off like a portion its dank

took most of the onions and peepers and the broth and am making a basic ass gravy

i just finally have to get it out the way because you are posting so frequently
the majority of the time i browse Veeky Forums im on my mobile phone outside of wlan. why do your fucking pictures alway have to be minimum 2,5mb? shit, i would love to lurk one of your threads sometime and see what you actually do but those are fucking huge ass data sizes and the pictures are still shit quality

Dunno about you buy I for one prefer having high-resolution pics of smug kot

That being said, I think 1-1.5MB would also suffice

all stations go

m80 there is not an easy way for me to address this issue, i love to make everyone happy, especially myself, i for one prefer every pic to be as high res as possible, some may agree, some obviously disagree, i have tried to cater to the low res guys before and next they are like oh yeah nice would you mind cupping my balls now and im like NOPE

i will try to work on my photo quality and resolution but i can make no promises, i look at it first on a 200 inch hi res screen and it must satisfy my needs b4 i post it

Just change the camera settings to reduce image quality to like 50%, it's easy! Love ur threads but the 3MB 7000x4000 images kill it for me.

>Return
DANK
A
N
K

Cat looking grouchy as hell m8

Post more kitter please

I have that same pan. Sucks dicks.

sorry fellas got caught up in some after dinner wrenchin'

pork was good, gravy was dank, sprouts are never bad, mash was over salted, fried 'matos were good but i goit some tinkering to do, the lard does not seem to drain off as easy as oil so it was greasier than what im shootin fer

gonna take a nap b4 work

Do not be fooled this cat will mess up your video games she is a asshole

happy to see you, patti, and the kittens are all doing well!

those mashed taters look v tasty, excellent mealmaking my man

Love brussels sprouts. I bet that meat is really nice too. Thanks for the lower res pics btw

Patti looks unusually focused

Comfy kot cares not for your electronic entertainment

OP is a fucking machine. Every night he's cooking.

Love your threads man
Keep posting, it's nice to see actual cooking on the cooking board

mobile users out REEEEE

Please OP
I saw that vodka at Specs the other day and am really considering going back for it.
Let me know how it is. I am all for really cheap alcohol if it's bearable.

where the hell do you find lard

Your mom's house. High five.
But seriously apparently walmart sells it. Local food markets if available in your area would be another good place to check if you lack a good and diverse grocer.

find a hispanic market

If you milk a pig hard enough once all of the milk is used up the lard will come out

More kitties.

anyone have a good brownie recipe?

I tried the alton brown one before and it was complete shit

might try this one out and add some extra cocoa powder if I don't find anything else allrecipes.com/recipe/10549/best-brownies/

walmart has it
albertsons has it

usually near the veg oil

I love your threads so much dude

thk u sir

:^)

she is not as excited about budget week

sho nuff

lol

thx

m8..this is the second bottle i bought, id say if u can, get it, do not expect to like it but its $3

i got it at walmart or they got good stuff at mexican marts

thx m8

here is a sandwich i made it was an extremely glamorous meal.

did you find that tobacco vodka at Spec's for 3 bucks a bottle? I picked one up plus a menthol one the other day. The tobacco one is foul, the menthol one is actually drinkable. I dunno what marketing genius came up with that idea

fuck you nobody cares

She is growing stronger...

nice

Agreed. I'm not even on mobile phone, my internet is just awful. I'd love to browse these threads because I see them popping up so often, but every time I try the picture loading crawls.

How about stop browsing Veeky Forums on your phone?

so got one of these tiny chickens and then had an idea and i want to just try it ok, so i did this earlier

broke this midget hen down like a normal chicken, left the leg quarters together, wasnt as difficult as i thought itd be

so my plan is to make a fried chicken dinner out of a whole tiny chicken, I also thought it would be funny to have a side that looked small but my hunger will not allow such shenanigans

morning op. what sides do you have in mind?

not sure probably just taters or something im lazy

so let this marinade all day in some buttermilk, egg, pepper juice and hot sauce

also caught the trillest pokeman of all

>texas mufugga

youtube.com/watch?v=vRgfHEWf9S0

had something come up so ill let the chicken marinade a bit longer

heres a indian bun kabob from lunch yesterday

Hey OP, these threads are alllllright.

this is some high quality content OP. i am monitoring this thread

You're a legend op. Love your threads. Wouldn't mind a new kot pic though

:3

Very cutie. Thanks

Second

tlhey came out ok but nothing special

Im super drunk and want steak but im scared of my bbq. What do? I kinda wanna try deep frying my steak

Your cat is looking at you as if to say, "Well William, this is a tremendous mess you have made again."

Why is your cat such a smug prick

That looks fucking awesome!

CUTEY

here is some kind of fancy fries we got from a brazillian food truck at 11 below brewery yesterday, had some mexican food later too but it was not worth the effort of photography

jags that put avocado on everything are giant assholes. Honestly, it's like pissing on food for fun.

they asked us if we wanted avacado actually, we all did, the pepper on there was insanely hot for a jalapeno

I like this thread

Where I'm at those are called "Irish Nachos".

I made this yesterday evening

Fist time I was memeing them

Turned out pretty good. Not salty at all though. Easier than going to the shop.

Niggers
i
g
g
e
r
s

If you are subscribed to me unsubscribe immediately and hide my thread.

got lunch at costco

scalloped potatoes?

potatoe chips

That looks like some superior form of poutine, Tex-Mex style.

OP, you posted some beans and rice using smoked pork hocks in a previous thread. Do you have a link for the basic recipe you used? I neglected to copy and paste/document your doings. It's something I want to try and do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>Vimto

muh nigguh

What the hell is that cheese covered turd thing supposed to be?

Kinda curious.

the chicken bake everyone is raving about

sheeeit my lunch added up to 2500 calories not including a brownie and cinnamon roll

well i was gonna post the follow up to that chicken on sunday but i worked a double today im pooped, might wake up and do it and cook a little something maybe not heres tacos from lunch

food.com/recipe/crescent-city-red-beans-rice-crock-pot-373619

i used this recipe as a base and i tweak it a bit, left out liqid smoke, used andoullie sausage, switched hot sauce to a good one, very important to switch bell pepper out for a real pepper like poblano or something with flavor, very important to use a cornstarch/water mix to thicken it up just right at the end

its a good recipe imo cuz you can mess with it and its hard for it to not be good