Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Fuck Keurig 2bh

This.

Kind of actually agree. I get so sick, so sick of throwing things out when that stuff could be used to make other shit or could otherwise be repaired

Waste not, want not and all that

fuck companies who even do this desu

its the same deal with so many products..

i have to buy in ear headphones every year cause theyll just break

no matter if they're 100€ or 10€, they never have a life span of more than a few years

Try an Asian ebay brand, Dunu.
Had mine 2 years now and still going fine for $40 and sound great at that price point.
My Shure SCL4's lasted less time than these.

>no replaceable parts

Well, that's the vaguest term ever. If true, that just means there's a whole market out there for a business opportunity.

It just means there are no FRU parts.

Fuck off, faggotron.

Time is money. I'm sorry the market is edging this chump out of business but elevator operators and typewriter repairmen went through the same struggles

1year warranty, which resets, on most earphones. You can endlessly claim it. I had 6 replacements before i let it lapse.

wow I hate keurig now

I used to work in a century old building with period fixtures, if something broke there were no replacement parts, or they were antiques that cost a few hundred bucks, so I just manufactured them. Anything that has been built can be rebuilt.

TL:dr this twat is a lazy incompetent fuck

you really want to take the time, effort, and cost involved in making a new part from scratch when the entire thing costs about $50? go for it, I guess...

My family's Keurig has worked for ~four years with no problems. How the fuck do you break a glorified hot water heater? And you can buy reuseable pods to reduce waste.

This is why we have 3d printers, and I'm not the one bitching about muh disposable culture, if this guy really is that torn up about it he could do something. Also, what kind of plastic isn't recyclable. This is all pandering from a coffee refurbisher who is losing out to tech, and people's shitty taste in coffee.

You don't break them, they break themselves. Planned obsolescence.

it's not that he cares that the product is recyclable he cares because it would cost him more to fabricate his own parts to refurb because off the shelf parts don't exist to make his life easier.

>making a living fixing consumer coffee makers
I imagine he's already homeless.

Well boo fucking hoo, it's still a worthless appeal to emotion by a guy getting squeezed out of the marketplace because he cannot adapt.

Nespresso master race

>missing the point of the OP

>nespresso actually has maintence guided and if something goes horribly wrong they have a warranty to repair your coffee machine

Yeah I didn't miss shit

>Not using Keurig to burn your house down

there's no helping some people

You still miss a point. Read the last few sentences of the OP pic, friendo. ;^)

Sennheiser desu

>shitty price
>shitty coffee
>shitty durability
>shitty for the environment
Why people don't just use french presses I'll never know.

>tfw took parents' french press they got as a gift in 1995 or whatever and never used
>tfw get called hipster for using what might be one of the easiest ways to make pretty good coffee

Seriously, what the hell? It makes coffee better than a drip and it's easy.

I've had my nespresso for 4 years. That's called a reliable product my dude. I see no end in sight.

Fuck china. Bullshit appliances you buy cheap at Walmart every year or two because they break and it's cheaper to get a new one than fix it.