What do you like to get drunk off of, out of these

what do you like to get drunk off of, out of these

splain why

Wine is good but gives a wicked hangover, beer fills me up to much now, so liquor wins.

That was my progression to full blown alcoholism. Then I worked my way back to wine.

>mfw 2 bottles a day and no buzz

Now it's just light beer and depression.

why couldn't you ever just moderate yourself with liquor?

Not him, but it's hard if you have alky tendencies.

>better bang for buck
>great warm feeling inside, unlike beer and moreso than wine
>less liquid to imbibe to get to the same place

I'm considering never drinking it again. I've been in some dark places from drinking it.

I drink 6-8 beers a night every night to get buzzed. I don't like the taste of liquor, plus I like the process of getting drunk takes me and hour and a half or so to drink my beers, I have been thinking of switching to something else that will make me equally as buzzed but without all the calories

Beer.

I like to drink in general, not just alcohol. I don't like sipping though, so beer is my go to.

Wine. Always feel so grown up when drinking it.

I just can't moderate any of it.

Around people, yes. When there's a bottle at home and it's past 4pm? Not a chance in hell.

With wine, I get lively drunk
With beer, I get blackout drunk
With spirits, I get sick drunk

So I prefer wine

All of them, because I'm an alcoholic.

Same. If I have a day off to myself I'll stay inside and drink from morning til night. At a bar I can easily stop after one or two drinks.

I rarely get drunk, but if I do it's beer. I just feel kinda full and relaxed after some brews. I hate the tannin-induced palate fatigue you get from wine after more than a glass and too much liquor fucks with my stomach.

I wish there was a way to harness that social peer pressure.

Wifey just accepts heavy drinking me.

How do I get alcoholic enough to enjoy strong spirits?

We've got some pisco and just smelling it makes me feel sick

Much rather drink spirits plus soft drink over larger/bitter/sider if the aim is getting drunk

You feel so full by the time you get drunk on those
Pure spirits are a no-no because the line between drunk and blacked out/arrested for disorderly is hard to find

It's something you have to acclimate your palate to. Start with some basic cocktails (like putting a shot of rum or bourbon in lemonade or soda water), then try them on the rocks (good bourbon is a good starting point since it's generally very smooth), then slightly diluted, then straight. Then jumping to bolder stuff like scotch or tequila should be no problem.

Just drink them until you don't care anymore. If youre not drinking for the taste or socializing then it won't matter.

make cocktails, pisco sour's not bad

Beer, because it has just the right amount of alcohol and carbonation.

You can keep drinking it over a long period of time without getting drunk instantly and it's harder to drink yourself into a coma.

Beer over here on the east coast is nothing compared to what it was 5 years ago and Craft beer is just to costly to get drunk off of, let alone even find at bars for less then 5 bucks a bottle, Forget about Fine Belgian ale.

Hard alcohol tastes repulsive and the good stuff without chemical additives to soften it up is just out of my League.

Natural grape wines is what I am left with most of the time, Although I would prefer Authentic imported Ale and Craft beer.

>Hard alcohol tastes repulsive

Stopped reading there

Mix it and slowly cut back the mix, you rookie.

Should only take a week ... 2 at the max if you're devoted to alky-ism.