Would you personally eat this steak, Veeky Forums?

would you personally eat this steak, Veeky Forums?

no

ITS FOOKIN RAWWWWWW

If a chef of a high end restaurant said it was ok to eat it sure i would give it a go.

But if i did it myself or a friend cooked it. That would be a big FUCK NO.

Absolutely not.

Yeah, looks good.

no, unless its some premium beef like kobe beef but i doubt this is it.

Only way to eat it

yes. my mom follows some world star chefs recipe for fillet mignon every christmas. it's blue-rare like in your pic. best steak of my life every year.

I would not.

I would probably make an embarrassment of myself in a fancy restaurant and ask the waiter if it's meant to look like that.

No ketchup? No thank you

Personally? No.

FUCK FACE

>purple meat
>not red
no thanks, I don't want to die

yup

How do you get it so raw yet without blood everywhere? Every rare steak I've seen in person has blood pool up when you cut in to it.

you let it sit.

People who eat their steak blue rare are mostly pretentious losers who think they have to prove something. No one in their right fucking mind would eat a raw steak.

Blue rare is kind of gross or everything except filet.

>not loving raw meat
I bet you fags hate carpaccio too

damn that shit looks dank as fuck senpai

Purple meat is best meat I forgot the science to it so look it up
Have you never heard of steak tartar come back when youve grown up a bit kiddo

Would you eat completely raw meat? No? Then the answer to OPs question must be the same.
I'd give that to my dog...

never, well done all the way.

>eating raw beef just because the French do

>eating a steak made out of Ube
Maybe if I were an absolute madman.

Autism

I tried bleu steak once, at one of the best steakhouses in town. I hated it. It was chewy goop with terrible flavor. Rare is a meme.

No not because raw but because it would be like eating gum.

No, that stuff is actually good.
But I'm not eating a fucking raw steak.

>if you hate raw steak, you must hate all raw meat
If you hate jenkem, you must hate all drugs

I'd eat it. Then again I eat hackepeter, so.

I eat raw meat sometimes so, yeah, I'd give it a try.

>gets their steak well done

go eat your rubber elsewhere you degenerate

That is venison, right? Then is perfectly cooked

>tfw jenked as fuck on some of my buddy's prime butthash
>secret ingredient: ingest raw meat

Easily on a 4th plat rn

I feel like any problems with almost raw steak are mental, not an issue with taste. Almost raw steak tastes just like tuna sashimi to me. If you're ok with sushi, you should be ok with almost raw steak.

Literally who gives a fuck about beef. It's all just a big circlejerk where people pretend that eating raw meat like a bunch of chimps is high-class and a great culinary experience. Cook my steak all the way through. Don't dry it out, but don't leave it raw. It's the same way you prepare literally every meat you will ever eat. Why the fuck do you gay faggots have to make such a big deal out of it?
It's such a dad-tier shitty "expert opinion", too. Nobody who has ever been in a restaurant kitchen for longer than a year will tell you that raw meat is a good idea to fucking eat. Why do you think we discovered how fire works? So we could gently sear the fucking edges of our raw fucking meat? Fucking morons.

Never liked beef, but the lightly cooked salmon sashimi with mentaiko is pretty fucking good

I'll agree that raw seafood can be quite alright.

Yes.

OBJECTIVE FACT:

The best steaks are the cuts that need to be cooked to medium. Anything "fancy" cuts served rare are just more tender. They taste worse.

If anyone is worried about bacteria, they would be on the outside of the meat not the interior so assuming it's high quality and wasn't tenderized with needles there's almost no chance of infection.

It just comes down to the taste and texture of raw meat.

whats a steak tartar come back when youve grown up a bit kiddo? Google gave me nothing.

Looks purple so no

Tartare*

you're both retarded

I have heard of steak tartare and it sounds about as barbaric to me as lutefisk or the ramen sundae.

fuck yea

I don't normally eat steak, so no I guess.

rare is as far as it goes for me other than that the meats texture is shit

Blue rare steak is for people who don't know how cooking works and think they're impressing someone by eating shitty ruined meat

Decide what you want: cooked, or raw

Don't half ass it because you thought raw sounded classy but you were too ignorant to actually figure out how it's done

This is like putting instant yeast into a glass of grape juice and calling it "wine"

Yes, I actually like raw beef with only a bit of cooked on the outside. Very nice with a vinegar or soy based sauce but im also happy with just salt.

>raw beef with only a bit of cooked on the outside
That's like saying "I like virgins who have only been fucked a little bit"

Well, i'm sorry you feel that way.

if a virgin is fucked in the ass, is she still a virgin?

After I put it back on the grill for another 10 minutes.

no, it's more like only liking virgins who've broken their own hymen

Not in public, but alone it is the source of my culinary guilt

No, i'm not afraid of it being raw but the texture would suck.

>fats not melted
>probably cold in the middle
>texture of a dr. scholls shoe insert

Im gonna go with no

if it's not visually obvious that it's kobe beef, there's no way it's kobe beef. do you know what that shit looks like, user? it looks like jesus was a steak

Only if it was like very very cooked on the outside

If you can't handle choking down lukewarm bites of ruined meat, ur a vegan

Theres no blood inside of a steak dumbass

hell yes

how does it feel to have shit taste

Well kind sir, because some idiot pseudo-chef once thought "Hey, ill serve raw meat and tell people its a delicacy, they'll have to eat it then" doesnt mean its either safe or tasty.
Get off your high horse you pancy-ass manchild, then maybe someone will date you.

>raw meat
>taste

You like the taste of iron?

I'm technically anemic, so at this point in time, yes

I don't do it, but my dad used to just eat the steak as he trimmed the fat off, like just cut a piece and eat it raw

He also did like blue rare if the cut was good