DCORP

>DCORP
>Top 10 gainer (with 2 coins) over the past week and it's still going up
This is the last warning which you're going to get before launch. I tried to tell you in during the ICO in June, I tried to tell you when the coin hit exchanges in November, I tried to tell you when the market crashed in January and now I'm telling you again. Once the derivatives exchange gets released, there will be no more room on the rocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DCORP/how-dcorp-is-solving-cryptocurrencies-compliance-issues-with-the-sec-f5e4b71a2152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>with 2 coins

What does this mean?

It's three coins in one, essentially.

medium.com/@DCORP/how-dcorp-is-solving-cryptocurrencies-compliance-issues-with-the-sec-f5e4b71a2152

It's 2. The original DCorp coin is just a relict of ancient times able to trade for one of the new coins.
In in since angle day and holding the ancient one until to know what the hell to do with it

So which one of these coins do i FOMO into?

DRPS (imo), although you can just hold DRP for now.

Comfy as hell with my 4k DRP. Should’ve bought more at $0.70 but only wanted to put in a small percentage of my portfolio as a gamble. Market cap is still only $15 million so 10x is just a matter of time. 100x+ if they deliver

Same boat, but the 4k make up about 30 percent of my portfolio. I feel like it's rising on insider info that will be released in the next few weeks. Even if not, I'm holding for a while. Dividends are going to be great once the DEX launches. And that's assuming they never fund a single money making idea

There's nothnig stopping the Drpirates

DEX coins all blew dick

shitcoin that'll have 2-3 different coins, which spreads the value/worth too thin, what a dumb idea

Nice man. Hopefully our 4k will be worth $400,000 by end of year. Crazier shit has happened in these markets and if their exchange gets traction that’ll be a conservative price

I have 0.5 btc on cryptopia, should I fomo in or wait for a dip

did they burn coins, the supply looks lower

They burn DRP when it’s converted to U or S so maybe that’s what. I don’t think there’s any burn other than that.

Just set buy orders around $1.30 or so. I’m sure they’ll get filled sometime. Alternatively buy half now and half in a week. No one really knows, but everytine DRP has gone up a lot in the past it always dumps back down to $0.90-$1

>DCORP
Good luck holding a 100% security as the SEC have started their hunt.

don't spam this shitty Ico....

ah yes, forgot about that

That’s why DCORP has been over the top compliant with all regulations, so much so that it’s murdered the token price.

BLOCK wants a word.