Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I've been sick as a dog for the past couple of days, and all I've been eating is plain white rice and plain cheerios. I had a sip of milk this morning and literally threw it up instantly. Is there anything else I could eat that wouldn't upset my stomach? Or should I just stick to the plain stuff?

Sauerkraut and applesauce are where it's at, friend

Have you tried semen?

I haven't, but I'm sure you would be so kind to tell me how it is?

saltine crackers, drink some broth. get something like boost or ensure for nutrients and try to get one of those down.

Make rice porridge and put some veggies and broth in.

spaghetti with a sprinkle of parmesan

Stick to beef or chicken bone broth, vegetables, and fruits, Op. Cut the sugar and grains out while you're recovering.

These things I can always eat when I'm sick:
Grilled cheese (I think it's called a McToast in McDonald's but if you're making it yourself, avoid butter)
Chinese chicken
Fries
And I forgot the last thing but you get the idea.

Gatorade and crackers are your best bet

Get water, salt, dig up whatever veggies you can fine, put into pot, boil. drink broth. Or add in some noodles for a bombin noodle soup.

depending on what kind of milk drinking milk was stupid. you want easy to eat stuff, easy to digest stuff and stuff that can hydrate you. try some watermelon most people in the thread are pretty on point about what to eat too.

Things that work well for a really fucked up stomach: Zwieback, coca cola, saltletts.

Soup. You're also probably dehydrated, drink some gatorade.

Boiled potatoes always help me

oatmeal?

Was that Finnish empire real? Wikipedia hasn't got anything.

It's just /int/ memes.

Bananas. Totally agree with watermelon and broth, especially chicken broth or bouillon. Add some fresh lemon juice to it if you can stomach it for the vitamin C.
Chamomile tea may help settle your stomach. Basil tea may also help, but it's less likely to.

Porridge with some maple syrup

Yogurt

You want to eat what is called BRATY diet:
Bananas
Rice
Applesauce
Toast (dry)
Yogurt

I'm pretty sure doctors don't even recommend the BRAT/BRATY diet anymore.