How is their food court?

How is their food court?

What do you usually get?

Asian people head lice in my juicy got dog. Their dogs are about 900calories but btfo Sam's club.. Pizza isn't bad either. They sell their hot dog weiners at the store very good a tad pricey but best I've had. Unlimited refills when going on sample days is the tits. I once fell asleep on accident there after stuffing myself.

It's pretty decent.

I usually get a slice of pizza, but if I go to the one that doesn't make pizza I get a chicken bake or hot dog.

Haven't been forever but I used to love their chicken wraps as a kid but would probably find them repulsive now

The pizza is the main Costco meme here in Puerto Rico. Whenever clubs in my college want to do fundraisers, they just buy a couple dozen pizzas and sell them since there's a Costco near us. I usually buy the chicken bake though, it's weirdly tasty.

>they just buy a couple dozen pizzas and sell them
isnt that illegal

what? no.

i get the $1.50 all beef hot dog and drink sometimes but i usually feel sick after

This. Their pizza is god tier and cheap. If I'm really hungry I'll get a slice of pizza and a hot dog.

>How is their food court?
>What do you usually get?
Go see for yourself faggot
Why would you care ? Autism?

>Go see for yourself faggot
>Why would you care ? Autism?

Their poutine is pretty fucking good.

SPOT THE CANADAFAG

Chicken bake is GOAT

All beef weiners and free soda refills.
It's almost worth the 60 bucks a year by itself.

Also, I'm a USfag. When i go to mexico, they make me show my Costco card just to buy food at the food court outside. Does any other country do this?

Even before I got the Costco card, I would buy food from the food court.

churro and soft serve

yea was gonna say, I've never had a problem just walking into the food court despite not being a member

some costcos are good, some are fags

some you can go to the foodcourt without a card, others wont let you in. it's lame.

I've been getting the hot dog/soda combo with a slice of pepperoni or combo pizza

sometimes I'll mix it up and sub in a chicken bake or go back for seconds and get a churro and chocolate/vanilla twist frozen yogurt

I think the issue in the US is competition. Sams Club, BJs Warehouse and such. No need to piss off the current customers or potential customers. If the Costco is connected to a mall, there may be mall rules about not restricting it. My mall movie theatre can't prevent you from walking in with Starbucks or Haagen Daaz, which is amazing during a movie, fyi.
In Florida, the liquor store can not ask you to show a membership card, so many people do not know those cheap prices are for the whole public!

OP, to be honest, I've only eaten once at Costco with my brother. I have a BJs card, you see, and he's Costco. The primary reason for my BJs card is cheap fillups, because I'm a commuter filling up a big SUV weekly. Anyway, I split a hot dog and that chicken wrapped in bread dough with him. Both were delicious huge portions and a huge value at about $1 for a ginormous serving plus that cold soda. I was impressed by some twistable onion chopper that dispensed the chopped onions onto the all beef dinner frank foot long. I can see that if you fed your family one meal a week before doing your shopping there, you'd easily recoup the annual fee for sure. The Costco vs BJs thing is that Costco has PRIME grade beef. MMmm. I'd calculate their steaks are half the price of Publix, which is choice, not prime.

I almost always get the bbq brisket sandwich. It's very messy but very good

Churros although they made it too dense. Should be crispier and airier in my opinion.

Honestly, the pizza is a good deal but the crust is horrid.

chicken bake
h
I
c
j
e
n

b
a
k
e

hot dog combo w/ onions and mustard on the dog and a slice of pep pizza

look at the rich boy here

Anyone else here too scared to go to Costco? I don't have a membership and am terrified of getting kicked out. I've gone four times and ended up just sitting in my car in the parking lot until I thought people were noticing me so I left. I would love to try the pizza but I cannot handle the intense pressure they seem to have at Costco. I probably will never go back, horrible place IMO.

You don't need a Costco card to get food at the food court user

I have yet to see proof of this.

Have you never been to a costco before? At mine, there's a window outside that you order from.

superior choice

Atleast it isnt pizza hut

The one near me is attached to a mall and the food court is outside of the main entrance since a good chunk of business is the people in the mall, not the actual store.

$10 for a pizza that can feed 5 europeans or 2 Americans. Thats just good economics.

>Asian people head lice in my juicy got dog.
really makes you think

are you kidding? if a poor Euro gets his hand on a pizza he wouldn't dare share it. it might be the last food he sees for weeks.

too much slaw on it IMO

this, the outside costco foodcourts dont care and neither did sam's club indoors one. Had to sneak in and pretend im with some other family to get my 'za for costco

Really? I think it's just the right amount

Is the turkey and provelone even any good?
Cause i usually just get chicken bake instead.

Polish dog and a drink for a buck fifty

Glad to see the Hot Dogs getting all the love they deserve

>is anyone else to afraid you go?
>horrible place I'll never go again
What?

hehe what a humdinger

>09/08/16(Thu)18:10:22 No.8076181 [Reply]
THEIR FRIES OMG

Is anything illegal in Puetro Rico?

kek I always want to try it but feel like it's not going to impress me for 5 bucks or whatever

I sent an email asking them if my location would let me use the food court without membership and they said yes

I just come for the free samples

Not in spic land

eh, needs more sauce

THEY COVETETH MY ICE CREAM BAR!!!

Didnt they used to have the old gear-shaped churros instead of that long twisty one they sell right now? I remember those tasting much better.

Their slices of pizza are fucking huge but really greasy
Chicken bake is pretty gud

Call me when they replace the Pepsi fountains with Coca Cola.

how do the chicken bakes compare to the frozen ones they sell? I've never had a fresh one from the food court

how much are the frozen ones? I'd guess they taste about the same

last time someone fucked up and there was 12 slices to the za instead of 6

not sure if they ended up giving people 2 slices or what but I was afaid to even ask for that pizza so just got a chicken bake and dog instead

They are the same chicken bake. They run it through the pizza oven to cook them

Whatever you do, just don't get the fucking brisket sandwich or w/e the fuck they want to call it. It's 5 dollars for dog food on a bun with coleslaw that covers the flavor of everything else anyway. I was pissed.

Pizza's the best guilty pleasure. Dogs are good. Sundae's are typical good soft serve.

THIS.
they fucking took it off the menu at mine though (Issy, WA)

Costco food court food is gross.

Meanwhile all of their pre-made Kirkland food is amazing.

Chicken provolone is delicious. I'll usually get that or a poutine.

>79909▶
>
>Chicken provolone is delicious. I'll usually get that or a poutine.

I moved to Canada a bit over 2 years and I don't think I will ever get poutine. It's just fucking gravy fries with cheese (curd).

Like, its not even that good. I will understand why its so popular.

>8076181 (OP)
>Costco food court food is gross.
>Meanwhile all of their pre-made Kirkland food is amazing.
They sell "premade" Kirkland food cooked retard

Issaquah? M8 I have been going to that Costco my whole life :DDD
My grandfather used to go there 3 times a week in his last years just for the heck of it, he knew all the employees by name and they all knew him.

Nigger come to the new one in Lynnhood.

the hotdogs/polishdog are pretty good if you haven't had them before but after awhile I got sick of the taste, fries are decent, pizza is pretty meh, the pepperoni doesn't taste that great, the sundaes are also meh

I've been there and there are city cameras on every block

Enjoy living in an upscale government surveillance community

it actually sucks, yeah. Can't get away with even the smallest accidental infraction.
Plus there are fucking speed traps everywhere. But hey, the city has to make money somehow right?

God tier taste right here. Especially when the bakes are fresh out of the pizza oven.

Their soft serve is ridiculously thick too. It's the best around.

>government surveillance community
>Can't get away with even the smallest accidental infraction.
Is this actually a concern people have? I'm the most die hard privacy rights crypto paranoiac you'll meet (no social media, VPNs within VPNs, I was ranting about Echelon before it was cool), but IDGAF about cameras in public places because there are much more insidious and effective ways to compromise the privacy of every man woman and child alive today

just what kinds of "infractions" are you people freaked out about getting busted for? public urination?

sorry, probably should have clarified what kinds of cameras we mean.

They are traffic cameras that go off automatically if they detect someone breaking a red light. They snap a picture of the license plate of the car that ran the light and mail you a ticket. By infraction I meant running a red light by just a bit on accident. There are also the kind of camera you describe, though.

>Get the hot dog and drink
>Get the frozen yogurt, but always chocolate/vanilla swirl--pure chocolate is too sweet, pure vanilla is too plain
>Spend probably 5 bucks total

I could eat at Costco every damn day.

I see what you mean. I am not a cager so that kind of thing doesn't really register in my consciousness

I don't agree with red light cams because they encourage dangerous behavior like slamming on brakes and those shitty license plate covers that make it hard to keep cagers accountable

On the other hand I'm in favor of more cameras, and better cameras, so that in the event of a fatality, post-collision reconstruction is easier, and particularly dangerous cagers can be taken off the streets

Lots of times, cops where I live won't even bother to request footage from nearby stores, if the victim is dead, no questions are asked. So it's actually better for a cager to kill you than not to kill you

But networked systems of robot cams deciding who is and isn't a criminal is evil, I agree with that

The issue is that they tend to have crazy low tolerance and also mistakenly send out tickets.

Much like tolls a lot of money generated from camera tickets just go back into maintaining the camera systems and pay the staff that work on them

Bump.. why the heck not

Also, chicken effing bake.

their hotdogs with mustard are so fucking goat, back when I was in highschool me and my poor ass girlfriend would walk around the shopping center, and for lunch we'd go enjoy some costco hotdogs and 2 drinks for like 3 bucks for the both of us.

That depends on your local Costco. Some have the food court inside, some have it outside. Where I live the nearest one has it outside, the next two nearest have internal food courts.

I know I can make a lot more homemade for a buck or two more but I usually get this guy when I'm not in the mood for pizza and I'm shopping there.

Man I love this sausage in my mouth.

>>/r9k/

Hey i actually work at a costco in canada (deli not foodcourt tho).I'd say its pretty decent for the price but the calories are through the fuckin roof, a pice of pizza is like 700 calories, poutine is about 1500.