ITT: Weird things you do with food

>nuke hot pocket in microwave
>take off the tops and eat them so the insides can cool
>eat the rest like a pizza
>everyone i know says i'm weird for it

no, you're a visionary

>tfw I'm not alone
I don't feel so weird now, thanks OP

When I eat pot pies I break the crust off from the outer rim, and mix it all up with the fillings

After it cools a bit I eat it that way, first I eat the mixed up filling as I break off the outer rim crust and eat it piece by piece and last I eat the outside crust lining

>take the tops off
You mean the ends or the actual top of the pocket?

the actual top

What I, second reply, do is squeeze both sides so it pops open and then peel off the top. I then eat the top while the bottom cools. Then I eat the bottom

>Have always liked ketchup with anything
>Chicken (Any kind), macaroni and cheese, eggs

>This also is the same for mayo
>When I go to subway I put mayonnaise on my meatball marinara and everyone always gives me a weird look

>Back in middle school, since everyone used the ketchup and it was usually low, me and my friends started putting ranch dressing on everything instead
>Ranch dressing on burgers, ranch dressing on pizzas, ranch dressing on french fries
>We had no real clue why we did this but it caught on and most boys ended up doing this too

This isn't very weird but I like to eat pizza cold sometimes. Same goes for hot pockets and some other things.

I love eating cereal and my favorite thing to do is to let my cereal sit in the milk and get all soggy and eat it like that. It's especially good with something like mini wheats where all the wheat falls apart and loses it's shape and just becomes a bowl of wheat and milk.

Whenever I have some kind of meat in a meal, I really like to have bread with it like a dinner roll (Side note I really love bread too). Most of the time so I can stuff the meat into the bread and eat it like a sandwich. I do this the most with chicken and ham. I also put fries into my burger too, it gives it that potatoey texture to the sandwich and I like it.
As an extension of this, I like to put other stuff in bread and eat it like that as well as mix something else with something else on my plate. For example, last Thanksgiving I was putting macaroni and cheese into my bread rolls and eating like a sandwich, then I had the idea to put some turkey into it too. No one said anything but I'm sure at least someone saw me and thought "What is this guy doing with his food?"

My brother always eats his fries first whenever he has them like if we got fast food. It always used to bother me because I felt you should always eat the burger or whatever the main food part is first and the fries are the side so they come second or at least secondary.

I prefer pizza and spaghetti cold. I'm not a picky eater so I eat them hot but leftovers are always better for those two foods.

the thing with ur brother and fries. that's the same shit my dad does when he get fries and i do what you do. crazy

This isn't the correct way to eat a pot pie?

It is, honestly. Unless you're just going to leave behind the crust at the end and just throw it away.

I like to eat all the vegetables and meat in my fried rice so that only the rice remains, then eat that last.

When I was a picky little shit growing up I did the opposite.

I never chew peanuts.
I roll em around in my mouth and swallow them.
I also do this to popcorn kernals.

After I cook a pot pie i'll put it upside down on a plate and tap it a few times so the pie tin comes off and the pastry stays in one piece. Then a break up the bottom (err top now). Cools much faster and you dont have eat out of a fucking pie tin. For some reason most people think the filling will get everywhere, but honestly no. Its thick enough so thats never a problem as long as you dont mash up all of the crust right away.

Nothing wrong with mayo on meatballs. Its pretty good, also nothing wrong with eating cold pizza. I usually leave a few slices for later so I can eat it cold. Or for breakfast preferably.

I can eat any hot meal for breakfast by the way, usually I'd eat leftover lasagna for breakfast. People give me looks of disgust and I've had one person get legit angry at me for it.. Snacks before fries always.

Post-ranch, EVERYTHING is uncannily similar to me

Girl I work with pairs up skittles and eats the couples in twos

>Buy a lot o food
>Eat it in bed really fast
>feel full but empty inside

Whenever I eat m&ms I'll take two of them, squeeze them together, and whichever one cracks gets eaten and the winner lives to fight another round

Are you by chance a mod?

I do that with Smarties in threes and suck on them and rub them together with my tongue until the edges are soft enough to gently crumble off. Similarly, I'll pair Sweet Tarts and, after sucking on them until they're soft, I'll take them out of my mouth and rub them together to make a paste I can lick off.

I also lick the flavoring off of chips before eating the rest.

i do this too

I got to the local pizza shop and get two different slices, lay them on top each other, and eat it that way. Lasagna pizza on bbq chicken pizza is p gud

I also do this

That's some old /b/ shit there double faggot

Same but with skittles

I like to drink flat and slightly watered down coke.

>I drink Pepsi
FTFY

i'm going to fucking kill you

I also lick the cream out of the Oreos before eating the cookies, lick the butter off of microwave popcorn bags, and chew the chocolate off of KitKat bars before pulling the wafers apart to lick the sugary paste off of them.

>anime
Gross

A few I forgot:
>I eat paper lollipop sticks
>I chew ice
>I chew on softer bones (like slow-cooked ribs/chicken) to get the marrow out
>I unroll and pull apart Pirouline wafers before eating the filling
>I unroll and pull apart taquitos before eating the filling
>I eat Combos by chewing off the outside of the pretzel part and soaking the inner tube until I can suck out the filling in one go

The first time I cooked and ate ribs I ended up accidentally eating like half of the bones. They were so well cooked and crystallized that they tasted good and went down very easy. I didn't even realize until afterwards.

You've gone too far user, this ends NOW.

I peel the skin of chicken mcnuggets with my tongue, eat the skin, then dip the now skinless nuggest in bbq sauce and eat it.

Did you just say that you swallow deez nuts?

Okay everyone, quick check:
Do you or do you not eat the shells on
>sunflower seeds
>pumpkin seeds

I eat the shells on pumpkin seeds but not sunflower seeds and I've had people call me odd for eating pumpkin seed shells, and I've seen people eat the sunflower seed shell which I found very odd. I'm curious how the lines are drawn there.

I don't eat the shells on either.

I will however use my teeth to remove the shell then spit it out like a true goddamn American

When I eat my hotpockets I bite off the very ends and squeeze out all the filling like a tube of tooth paste. Then I eat the bread part and after I'm done the filling is cool enough to eat with a spoon.

man, I actually do the samething but upside down. like I flip it over, peel off and eat the flat crust and eat the U-shaped part with all the filling inside it. it holds the filling a bit better

Exactly what this guy said My friend ate the shells the first time he tried sunflower seeds. Said he felt like he was shitting razorblades the next day. Don't do that.

>mix mustard and hot sauce into my scrambled eggs before I pour them in the pan
>people think I'm nuts but also tell me how good my eggs are, and never seem to connect the dots

Or like all the immigrants in Sweden. Faggot.

This is Midwest af apparently. My roommate's from Iowa and I can count on one hand the number of meals I've seen him eat without ranch.

i put ranch and ketchup on everything as well

sometimes even on bread

I might have to try this, neat idea user

Why is there a hot pocket in front of the Arizona flag?

I wasn't going to complain about it, That is some god tier Hot Pocket if its in God's state

What makes you think the guy is a mod? genuinely curious

I don't have hot pockets very often, but I do something similar except that I flip it over and take off the bottom, eating the rest hotdog style.

I also
>Add typical cheeseburger condiments and ingredients to homemade tacos because I don't like many Mexican-American flavors.
>Eat salads without any form of dressing
>Eat the edges off of poptarts before the center. Once the edges are off I break the poptart in half and stack the two parts, eating chunks of both in each bite.
>When I have a plate with several things on it, I eat in order of least favorite thing on the plate to most favorite because I like the idea of the last thing I'm eating because being the most tasty, like some 'grand finale'.

Arizona boys unite

i used to bite off the end of hot pockets and squirt ranch into them like an injection

when I buy a bag of peanuts, I pour them onto a plate or into a bowl and all eat the half peanuts first.

I did this in the presence of my grandmother and she said she does it too.

My sister volunteered the information that she used to take three waffle pretzels, chew one up, spit it out on one of the other pretzels, then make a sandwich and eat it.

Ranch dressing on well done steak is god tier

we should make this a banner

I've heard of guilty pleasures but this is just straight up bad taste, hahaha

I like to take some ritz crackers and chew them until it is a thick paste in my mouth. Then i place the chewed up cracker on top of a new cracker and act like im eating something fancy

le ebin mod diet consists solely of hot pockets, doritos and mountain dew

>lick all the flavoring off of pringles then eat the chip
>combine one of each color of starburst by smooshing them until its one whole orangeish pinkish stick
>chew on popcorn kernels
>sort out my skittles
>not all the time but sometimes I'll eat the toppings off the pizza first then eat the pizza
>when eating a drumstick ice cream ill eat the round top off first then suck out all the ice cream leaving just the cone, then eat the cone

I go to Mcdonald's and I take off the bottom bun and throw it away and just eat the rest of the sandwich

Oh yeah.

Is kind of a funny meme if you're in a delirious mood.

My grandma does this because she doesn't wanna eat too much bread

You fucking monster, kids in Africa could have eaten that McDonald's Bread Product #7.

seriously though you're kind of a cunt for deliberately wasting food

You sound like you'd complain about someone throwing an apple core onto the street.

Just pretend it was fed to a bird that was in the parking lot

animals, flies, and bacteria will eat it. In any case it gets recycled back into the Earth. There is no wasted food but, he honestly should just find a homeless person and give them the wasted bun. Or just ask mcdonalds to give him the sandwich with only the top bun.

I do this sometimes. its not like mcdonalds buns are tasty or anything and with stuff like the McChicken or double cheeseburger the bread to meat ratio is way off

Replying to the obvious crybabby female

>>I eat paper lollipop sticks
>>I chew ice
>>I chew on softer bones (like slow-cooked ribs/chicken) to get the marrow out
>>I eat Combos by chewing off the outside of the pretzel part and soaking the inner tube until I can suck out the filling in one go
same
>I also lick the cream out of the Oreos before eating the cookies, lick the butter off of microwave popcorn bags
same
>>Eat the edges off of poptarts before the center
same
>>when eating a drumstick ice cream ill eat the round top off first then suck out all the ice cream leaving just the cone, then eat the cone
same

also
>eat the crust on pot pies while it's still frozen then cook the rest

>When I go to subway I put mayonnaise on my meatball marinara

I did this with cheeze-its throughout my childhood.

I would chew up the cheeze-its into a paste, take it out of my mouth, and roll them into balls. Sometimes I would take two cheeze-its and make a cheeze-it paste sandwich.

I remember I had to eventually tell myself to stop because I knew others would find it weird.

I am pretty obsessed with Twix, mostly the'dual' nature which appeals to my lonelines so wherever possible and whichever meals allow for duality I try to have Twix.

For example I love 'Twix Canneolini' which is 2 cannolinis each with a twix inside, or I really enjoy beef and broccoli stir fry, except I just take 2 twix fingers, cover one in broccoli leaves and wrap one in beef then fry and eat.

To me Twix represents the fantasy of a girlfriend and a wife so I like to see it in my snacks.

I throw a clif bar in the oven for 20 minutes and eat it with some ice cream on top as a desert.

actually sounds pretty good. Does it get burnt after 20 minutes?

wow, I hate clif bars now

It dries out yeah but I avoid that by wrapping it in a wet paper towel while the oven preheats

I really enjoy beef and broccoli stir fry, except I just take 2 twix fingers, cover one in broccoli leaves and wrap one in beef then fry and eat.
Mixing chocolate with stir fry? How do prospective females feel about that?

For some reason i read everything you've send in the voice of an autist. Are you one by chance?

*said.

When i was little i used to:

Soften the gingerbread cookie by spitting on it and when it softens scrape it with my teeth. After that eat the cookie, keep the mass in your mouth, and spit it on another cookie.

Not a weird food habit but i also used to eat raw spaghetti by softening it in my mouth.

When I eat a big Mac I take off the top two buns and eat that like a single cheeseburger then eat the bottom bun as like an open face burger.

>cut up and mash all my food together

Works especially well with roast dinners but my gf says it's wrong and won't allow me to do it in public. Boycotting bitch.

:(

i would be embarrassed if someone i was with did this in public

dip the tops in parm just do it

I make plain oatmeal with a salt and sriracha. Cheap, sort of healthy, filling

jesus, how long does it take to soften spaghetti with just your mouth?

I've done this my entire life. It's the only way to eat a pot pie.

This. I also eat steak cold.

i eat peanut butter and hot sauce on toast on almost a daily basis.

Is that the Arizona state flag in the background?

it's the only way she can make being seen with you even remotely bearable

>Tfw just made a jack-tier dinner
took frozen tator tots that were close to expiring
put them in the oven
took them out
put shredded cheese on them and put them in the microwave
took them out and mashed it all up and added pouched tuna and ketchup

I do a lot of strange things with my food.

One that stands out to me is the way I eat Oreos. I'll take like a half dozen at a time and twist the tops off in just the right way to make all the "cream" fall out, then consolidate it and eat it all at once. I eat the cookies separately.

I put string cheese in hot pockets to make em extra cheese and cool faster

When i was 8 or 9 my dad introduced me to ducks on a log

He always put way too much cheese whiz on the celery though, almost to the point where i couldnt even tell that it was celery. Now that im a dad myself and i have a 14 year old i just put the celery and cheese whiz into a coffee grinder cause my son likes it that way and spreads it on things like toast or nutella. He still has no idea

I have to eat doing a headstand or being upside down in some way, if i try to swallow while not being completely upside down the food doesnt satisfy me and i am left hungry

I chew ice cubes but i also stick them in my ass if that counts