No coin will ever again go 10000x

>No coin will ever again go 10000x
How does it feel knowing you were too late to get rich on crypto?

No one will ever get rich of crypto ever again

eye-opening post.
just sold 100k.

>what is the next get rich quick scheme?

hurts pretty bad, but am happy with 5x here and there.

What coin ever went 10,000X other than bitcoin?

I don't expect 100X as quick as some coins went, in a matter of months. I do expect big gains over years. Things with actual purpose.

Look at Monero. It was between $0.30-2.00 for two years, never did anything. Then it got up to $500 at one point.

Weak hands aren't going to make it. The typical Veeky Forums user wants it NOW, just like every other fucking A.D.D. jackass. But markets are markets. As soon as Bitcoin drops from 10k to 9k, everyone freaks out like it's the end. Too much FUD.

You won't get God-like rich on Crypto. If you had invested 10k in bitcoin when it was 0.20, then yeah, you're a fucking god. But I'm guessing the average retard has only a couple thousand invested.

Dump 10k in various coins that have a future and forget it. Go keep living a normie life for a year and hope that one of your selections rocketed. Then, do what you want. Keep it in Crypto, take some out, who gives a shit. Until you sell you don't have to pay taxes. Don't daytrade, don't freak out if the market drops, just have some balls and realize this is how markets work.

>he doesn't know

>being a titless wonder

depressing

I was there from the start too but I was a brainlet
me in 2011: 'why would anyone pay real money for a bitcoin?',
me in 2013: what's this litecoin thing? a rip off bitcoin?'
me in 2015: 'ethereum? that's not going to go anywhere'

so many regrets
I used to live a pretty comfy life so I never considered taking any risks with crypto but now life isn't so comfy

Boldpure is going to 1000x at least

this guy knows

1000x is still possible if you get in a 20m market cap ICO

Sounds like a runescape characters name

Used to go to /r/buttcoin all the time thus never invested but knew about it. Also never checked prices for coins until now

OH my what happened to them? They weren't even 30 there. All that money.. They must have mental issues.

STRAT went 20000% in 1 year since it was listed on bittrex
>tfw $50 bucks would've made you a millionaire in 1 year

Their younger sister has an adult career as a weird looking qt while they don't for a reason.

>How does it feel knowing you were too late to get rich on crypto?
Lmao I would be a peasant if I would have listened to the faggots who said the same shit when bitcoin was stuck at $1k. Stay poor my friend.

why do they look so different in the bottom picture ?
drugs?

>tHis gUy KnOWs

Would kind of be depressing to be famous but have no memory of what you did to become famous.

Plastic surgery
Probably drugs too

anorexia my dude

tfw got in 3m ICO

well we have all been there, so whom are we to judge..

See? This is why you never hodl.

>don't day trade

Trading is about minimizing losses more than it's about maximizing gains. You need to actively manage your cryptos so you don't bleed 10% every other month for no reason.

it totally is haha

>small marketcap
>solid project idea
>new and short
>easy kucoin listing

looks like a gem so far

plus they have an announcement coming soon

>hodling white bitches

Gonna have a bad time.

yes we know

starts with W?

How these beta 2/10 gonks made money in the entertainment business is beyond me. I wouldn't try them both at the same time for free

What the fuck happened to them, they were qt3.14's

Cocaine, Cigarettes, Weed and prescription opiates.

These used to be my favorite twins!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!! WHY!!!!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!