If you weigh yourself on some scales, then take a shit on another scale and rewigh yourself on the first scales...

If you weigh yourself on some scales, then take a shit on another scale and rewigh yourself on the first scales, why is the sum of the resulting weights not equal to your measured initial weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/iq-estimates-by-intended-college-major/
shahhussainkcl.blogspot.com/2012/06/gre-derived-iq-of-graduates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>checkd
ahahahhaha Philosophy has a better score compared to Engineering.

because you lose weight all the time by heating yourself, breathing CO2 out and letting water vapour out with breathing too, also through your skin and shit

engineeringfags on suicide watch

Who says it's not? Link.

How retarded is that graph?
Nobody even takes the GRE until they are nearly completed with their undergraduate degree, yet the graph title states that these are IQs based upon GRE scores by INTENDED major.

graduate major
not undergraduate major

Because at first you were full of shit. Then you gave a shit. In other words, the burden of sin on your soul was lessened.

>Economics higher than chemistry

Ok op

jews

The educational testing service disagrees

jews

Bump
Still looking for a serious answer phaggots

Lack of precision.

iq is pointless and wrong

People weigh something on the order of [math] 10^{1} ~ kg [/math] your shit will be on the order of (if it's a decent sized one) [math] 10^{1} ~ g = 10^{-2} kg [/math] so your shit is only something like 1/1000 th of your total weight. So yeah you'll lose weight, just an almost imperceptible amount.

Tell me with a straight face that a macro economist, which is essentially turbo-keynes, has on average a higher iq than a physical chemist or a catalytic chemist.

If the scale uses a spring, it will be less accurate for low masses(like a

A macro economist, which is essentially turbo-keynes, has on average a higher iq than a physical chemist or a catalytic chemist.
:|

No they don't. Look up the source of the bullshit in OP's image.

statisticbrain.com/iq-estimates-by-intended-college-major/

shahhussainkcl.blogspot.com/2012/06/gre-derived-iq-of-graduates.html

Applied mathematics with philosophy minor and amateur astronomer. Feels good.

Misattribution copied from this idiot's hopelessly trivial relabeling of someone else's data:

methane release, primarily. you release lots of gas while you're doing poops.

also, maybe just me, but i can't shit without pissing.

It basically says the same thing in the original source you dunderhead. Econ is higher than chem, just deal wit id

Please link the original source then, braniac.

It's been posted already. Statistic brain. If you look around more, you'll find variations on the same data set from Educational Testing Service.

I'm gonna go get burgers

Your source is some random 3rd-party website called Statistics Brain?

I'm not even mad, just surprised that you're this dense.

That graph is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet

What does the OY axis represent?

Male:female

kek

The scales you are using are not calibrated to accurately measure the range of weights including a single pile of shit and your shitless body.

Jesus Christ you're a dumbass. The original source is the educational testing service itself.