Name our Currency!

Hi Veeky Forums I just created a cryptocurrency with a small team that is proven to handle a 500k transactions a second, instant transactions, 0 fees, fully scalable, anonymous, uncrackable algorithm, no messy code and fully open source.
Which makes our currency totally better than Verge, Bitcoin, NANO, Ethereum or whatever currency there is.
Now I want to ask you to name our cryptocurrency, the ID which gives the best name will receive a 25k coins bounty and will be able to come in contact with our dev team and follow our entire process.
We have 0 community currently and we're looking into creating our coin with you.
You know the drill: name our currency.

Other urls found in this thread:

monero-gold.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake coin

Coinbit

PajeetRiver

Here are a few
>Speed
>Bamboo
>Fluor

You need a catchy name! Wish you guys the best of luck.

I think we should keep the Coin part away, Bits sounds good for a currency.

Bitcoin Zippy (BZIP)

Scumsucker

Use my ID

Hermes

sonance. The tag could be SON OR SONS

I also wanted to mention we currently have talked to 2 big exchanges which certainly wants to listen us on their exchange, we also talked to 5 smaller exchanges which certainly want to promote our coin on their exchange.
And we have a partnership currently with 1 big Dutch grocery store company which is willing to accept our currency once we've finished our project.
I myself think that Bits is a great name for a cryptocurrency.

Tachus (TCHS) Greek word for quick or swift

Vapor
No mention of smart contracts even though it's totally better than Ethereum?

I’ve been wanting someone to using the word Phantom well. Combine it with bits and be PhantomBits (PBS, PBIT, PBTS)

WELL CALL IT BITS THEN YOU FAGGOT.

NO ON CARES ABOUT YOUR COIN.

I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO SKULLFUCK YOU. I SEE YOU DIDNT USE EXIF DATA REMOVER ON YOUR PICTURE I AM TRACKING YOU.

I AM RAPE. RAPA RAPE RAPE CANT STOP RAPE

dont take meth or crack, its degenerate

We have something that is the same and better than 'smart' contracts.
We had one goal in mind, exceed the others and the future.
0 downsides to our currency, that is what we strive for and we got huge surprises which will certainly replace FIAT and any other cryptocurrency there currently is for real world usage.

>FIAT
LAMBO>FIAT
--> LAMBO

Sex tourist coin

>Rapido
>Spree
>Trixus
>Neld
>Stride

Monero Silver XMS

monero-gold.org/

Intellibit
Bithit
Bitles
Biteger
Bitly
Bity
Bitcircuits

Dollars and cents

best name on earth by far is simply
"BlockChain"

BitBlock

Bitcash

Zipcoin
Zip
Zipchain
Flow

Flashcoin

Velocity

Symbol : V

Omnitrans

Chainbits?

omni = all, trans obviously for transfer

High Octane Money Orders
Abv. HOMO

HeroCoin

What about CLAN?

Amazing Internet Dollars

Photon

In very vague terms, how do you accomplish the anonymous tx and uncrackable algo?
I think that is the point you should be trying the hardest to get across to users with the name, seeing as how NANO is already grabbing headlines for its zero fee instant transactions.
You seem to like the "Bits" suggestion which IMO is a little too generic and tons of coins already with Bit in the name, but you could modify that to fit your coin's approach. What about IsoBit as a name?
Or something like BitShroud, ConcealBit, CovertBit, BitVeil, BitHush, etc.
If you get away from the "bit" altogether you can use something like Clandestine.

4chain

Money (M)

Radiance : light is fast, so is your txs speed.

Pieces o' Eight
Unit
Bit
Coin

SmartCoin

Spectrum

Velebit (an actual mountain)

4chain

ExoCoin / ExoChain (EXO)

MillenialCoin

SuperCoin

bitconnect

ZealCoin
BlockBit
BitSpeed
WingCoin
WingBit
WingChain
WaveBit
WaveChain
ExpressBit

ExtraCoin

Flawless.

GlobalCoin
WorldCoin
UniversalCoin

BugCoin Cash

ZEUX (ZEUX)
SEIDON (SDN)

Or Omega or Pinnacle.

If it's that good something to symbolize the superiority

>no fees
>pay for transactions through inflation
Inflation Coin

CoinZip
ZipCoin
Zippy

Call it SNAP (you can list as SNAP on exchanges)

SIF

Scamcoin

Jaya
Heiki
Ratna
Kanta
Kiran
Aedan
Aeron
Kai
Syvve

now post the github so I can see this

Kolof, ticker will be XKL

It means pinnacle in greek, which it will be above all other shitcoins.

Raiblocks

>Muh basic currency coin

So.....no distinguishing features over other coins with far more momentum. Cool story bro.

How about 'Cuntbit'?

Instant
Sphere
Kaiku
FastBlock
Paycoin

CoolCoin

I think a proven 500.000 TPS, 0 fees, instant transactions, scalable, new unique algorithm, big exchanges, real world adoption by huge grocery store brand in the Netherlands, possible partnership with a bank, no messy code (unlike NANO), smart(er) contracts and fully open source.
Name an currency which does better than ours.
We also got projects planned like Twitch Donations, Payment System and a gaming platform.

Souls
Bits
Shards
Marks

Just call it SNAP and send me coins thanks.

FusionCoin

Will you be partnering with LINK?

Level (LVL)

SharkCoin
OrcaCoin
TFW Coin

We have 0 plans on a partnership with other coins currently, however we will be open to partnerships or working together with others.

QuickieCoin

what's wrong with the name Velebit?

Mesa (MESA)

You should use something snappy. Like SNAP

If you really have open-source currency that does this, and no community, I'm willing to give you all you need to build it.

I have a software development agency, with 5 people currently in marketing department. Send me the github link, or zipped source, and if what you said is really true I'll give you access to the marketing team for a few months, and all their connections needed to build a community around such product. If you don't want to share github repo publicly, send it to [email protected]

Just about anything? No transaction fees = no incentives for validation = no penalty for spam attacks and probably just a premined & centralised shitcoin.

Seriously, lrn2 game theory. Post your github.

And you sold it to a grocery chain without any branding. Kek, sure you did.

>I myself think that Bits
QuickBits

let me test the sending functionality just need a few coins

If OP calls it fucking Bits after making this thread I'm going to spend the rest of my life fudding it

SHEQEL (SHEQ)

figment coin

Top kek, if he picks my name I'm to spend the rest of my life shilling it out of spite

Well duh, but this feels like an announcement thread lol.
>Hmmm we're going to go with "Bits" after all! Thank you Veeky Forums! Pls buy sir!

TURBOBITS (TURB)

Tyr

LOL

జ్ఞాcoin

KEKoin (KEK)

If this is a bitbean pump I'm going to fucking neck myself

the name i got is too good to share for the chance of 25K digital coins of volatile mysterious value

>BammerJammerCoin

>Officially announcing your coin on a Cambodian llama herding forum

VEIL