Gary tan tweeted about nano again

Gary tan tweeted about nano again

Not sure what the implications are

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/reedvoid/status/969686974855487488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what am IOT mean? I thought Nano was Ehteryuem

Nano gonna have some IoT shit? NICE

Internet of Things. Google it. That's typically iota's market.

wow a fucking erc20 token is gonna solve the IoT problem. wow.

Internet of Things is ZOG project it needs to die

vitalik's least favorite erc-20 token to be exact.

What the fuck are you all talking about? Nano isn't ERC20 and IoT doesn't have anything to do with blockchain. You can use blockchain for IoT like you can use blockchain for anything that involves buying and selling something

>Every product sold to you will have sensors that track and monetize your behavior for sale to advertisers/hiring & screening firms.
>Your juicer will require qr code packets, your refrigerator catalogs your groceries, and your toliet monitors flushing.

This.

twitter.com/reedvoid/status/969686974855487488

How will they solve the kernel leak problem tho?
I got reports of quadra and penta spending on kucoin.
Won't be long until someone tries a hexa spend attack.

Invest in IoT shit now and you will be so rich that you can buy products that don't spy on you.

Or I can invest in antiques and old appliances as well as invest in antique repair shops.

Wtf are you talking about there isn't even a "kernel" concept in nano. There never was a double spend, else the circulating supply would have changed.

What happened is some exchanges implemented Nano as if it were a blockchain coin, where if the transaction fails they keep retrying. So when they got in sync they would all go off (from the exchanges own funds nothing created out of thin air). That was an easy fix. Nothing to do with the currency just exchanges trying to be lazy.

Also bitgrail had that bug with every single currency not just nano.

Gtfo with your retarded fud

Nano is next Eth. Expect an airdrop. Expect this to be the new normal.

Who the fuck is Gary Tan? He's got one of those cartoon numale avatars and he's talking about programming so I have to assume the guy is a total faggot, please correct me if I'm wrong.

checked. original coinbase investor..big nano supporter

this, they report that they is even a quantum resistance breach in the nanoledger bottom spectrum. The blockchain could get sharded as a result and transactions would be malnivorous. As far as transaction malleability goes if their kernel doesn't support ERC token fix then it might even leak transaction bytes, if that happens nano is finished.
shows how dumb most nano holders are not even understanding the basics of their shitcoin's tech

Bruh are you a programmer?
No? Then dont talk to me about kernel leaks i got 15 years experience in kernel-ing.
Textbook kernel leak happened and they are trying to hide it under the rug.
Coin is broken , no future.

nothing wrong here

cuck with the typically faggy soyboy face

all you need to know is that eth never received this kind of attention when it was growing and vitality wasn’t sucking reddit cock for money

Brainlet here, please explain what a kernel leak is.

he's larping, it's not a thing

He heard kernel leakage from Intel and is trying to fud it so that he can fill his bags. Do not listen to pajeets like him

>He heard kernel leakage from Intel and is trying to fud it so that he can fill his bags. Do not listen to pajeets like him

Yeah, I had never heard of "kernel" before in blockchain terminology and I was assuming I was just a brainlet.

What a fucking faggot, damn.

I would fucking cum myself desu

yea, me too. would make life alot easier for me. Can work to for fun instead of to survive.