Has anybody tried this? My GF just bought it

Has anybody tried this? My GF just bought it.

No, try it and review pls.

>Special Reserve

Exclusive stuff is always good, OP!

I can't even imagine what that tastes like. Please review it.

I've had Hurricane malt liquor but it was only 8%.

It tastes like piaswater with a shot of bottom shelf vodka .

Yup. Tastes like diesel fuel but its the best bang for your buck in most places

The day my local place started stocking 14% Jooce original was a good day. Tastes miles better than Four Loko and galaxies better than that foul shit you got there

Can't be worse than earthquake

This person nailed it on the spot. My GF just described it right as he posted it. you know it lol, exclusively disgusting

My GF is annoyed that I'm interrupting her thomas the toy engine binge watching to answer questions. Tastes like a beer mixed with some kind of alcohol supposedly

She prefers Old English and E40s as far as bang for the buck goes. I'm glad she doesn't do four lokos too because those things smelled disgusting.

don't know that one

How much was that? Why don't you just drink wine?

Like a dollar something. Wine makes her sad she says.

disgusting as expected

>Wine makes her sad she says.

she's buying malt liquor so she didn't set the bar high to begin with

Is your gf a nigger? Why don't the both of you get better jobs so you arent sitting around drinking rotgut beer, watching choo choo shows and shitting up Veeky Forums on a Thursday night?

Tastes like shit but it'll get ya drunk on the cheap

THE JOOCE IS LOOSE

And it will make you not flinch upon drinking other malt liquors.

How do I quit alcohol? I drink heavily often and the only times I don't the only way I can fall asleep is with Ambien.

>choo choo show
I lol'd heartily. That's what I'm going to call it from now on. I actually don't drink, I prefer cannabis concentrates with my cartoons, which is way more expensive than her habit. Also she isn't black, but she sure acts that way. This is one of her dolls.

You're dating a piece of shit coal burner who is literally cuckolding you on the side. You are so pathetic. KYS

Wish I could get it in NJ, I used to trade for this stuff with a dude in Vegas