Volume has doubled in 48 hours while the price has remained low and stable

Volume has doubled in 48 hours while the price has remained low and stable.

If you are not accumulating as much COSS as you can right now then you will fail to make it before April.

Bought 6 stacks of these bad boys at .40, prob gonna sell once it hits around 3$ =) easy money from this exchange if they implement this well.

Oh boy 3$ is nothing, you're better off selling at 5$

We got a genius over here

I'm trying, just picked up 2k, I hope this stays low another 2 weeks so I can pick up another 2k after payday

lol retard, everyone knows Veeky Forums created a ton of coss bagholders last run

you should join up with stinky linkies, link will be $1000 eoy and you'll be making $1000/day on ur coss dividends

So what are you invested in

>tfw when holding COSS, LINK and ARK
Am I the most deluded of all? idk but I'm way up on all of them.

Either deluded or a future millionaire.

you have to admit tho kucoin isnt doing much better

omg, ltc, nano

wary of nano, will drop if it starts bleeding like its done for 6 weeks

looking to pick up neo when i get some fiat

thats actually impressive to be up on all 3 lol

i really hope you have some stable holds and ur not 100% in moonshots

ETH is my safe coin, but it's gradually become a smaller and smaller percentage of my portfolio. I have plans to fix that, though.
I hope your holds do well and you get rich. We can all make it.

You should look at diversifying into an exchange coin, if not COSS check out coinmetro or legolas

bnb is the only exchange coin i would buy. theres waaaay too many upcoming options for exchanges in the future, guessing which tiny one will come up is impossible. bnb looks like best bet, and they're coming up with a dex too? dope

Until an exchange lists all coins AND there's a mindshare change, many exchanges will be viable. As it stands, coins generally trade the most on the first exchange they launch on.

COSS gang checking in

Bnb doesn't have dividend or fiat or icos or massive promos or really anything but being a generic exchange

I don't need your heavy bags pajeet, you can sell them at half the price in a few months to buy my XCMs at $5.

Just grabbed another 550 today selling some other bags. All in on coss this month, massive moon potential

>ltc
Literally why does anybody hold this shitcoin

Price predictions EoY?
$10 or higher?

>ltc, nano

Opinion discarded

>looking to pick up some neo

At least you are not a complete fool.

Comfy with my 500k COSS. Biding my time until the new API, updated engine, and fiat rollout.