ITT future of genetic engineering humans in b4 >>>/r9k/ or /v/ fag gtfo

Because of the growing gender gap and lack of compliance to UN resolutions, what is the possibility for those Chinese scientists to eventually successfully genetically mass-producing "perfect" women?(height, hair color, eye color, eye shape, face shape, age degradation, personality, etc.) Pic possibly related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_organism
youtube.com/watch?v=iJgynmIazGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dick is so hard i can smash through hydraulic presses right now

on a side note, its very possible. all you have to do is inject plasmids and you are done. the chinese arent limited by bullshit morals or worthless "bioethicists"

shameless self bump

Kek and check. That's what i first thought too. However, the rich Chinese are hiding their cash in central america. So I am skeptical this will get serious attention and funding while still having a multitude of other issues.

monogamy was started just because all the betas joined together to force the king and rich people, who had ALL the women, to sign some treaty that said every man deserves their own babymaker.

Lets face it, we're already cucked betas now, but when they start making GMO of 6'7" men, 12" cock, with 250+ IQ, were basically done for, we'll only have like 50 years left to live. We have no time to be /pol/-labelers. The magnitude for how fucked we are, when these things are created, is beyond apocalyptic scale.

>apocalyptic
The fuck? So what shit tier women get their Adonises. In the end, good-looking and healthy people will be the long-term outcome because of beta guys and shit women will be breed with the best GMO humans of both genders.

If you're talking about loyalty of the GMO human to buyer can't loyalty be induced genetically and through nurture?

Speak for yourself, retard.

I guess our only chance of surviving is if a GMO woman, wants to breed with us herself. But,I am guessing they will first be distributed among the top hierarchy of men, and gradually work its way down. So we can only hope this could possibly happen. But what will probably happen is that there wont be enough GMO humans to go around, so marriage among the non GMO women we'll just be a temporary situation till more are available, sort of like if a rich man hits on your wife. Only now, theres a more likely chance that this will happen. Who could possibly compete with a super human? Maybe a robot.
Oh yeah, tell me more about how you make 10 billion a year, and not a beta who browses Veeky Forums.

>wont be enough GMO humans to go around
The only thing that needs to be concerned of is if we have resources to maintain the possibility of the 2nd Baby boom.(Not the production of GMO humans themselves)

The part I'm worried is the mind of the GMO. human. Any neuroscience, geneticists, and psychologists fags that can inform relations of loyalty to nurture, lack of resources, etc. on sections of the brain?

If that's true, why is monogamy observed in many other K selected species?

It's kind of disappointing that they're probably not gonna be able to re-engineer existing humans, unless they can grow bodies and learn to do brain transplants

Don't worry humans will never be genetically engineered.

Ghost in the shellesque brain transplant to an android seem to be of more likely in possibility unless you're rich enough to fund for your suggestion.

House sparrows are substantially more alpha than the average user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_organism

The only problem is the ethical issues of this process with humans. When push comes to shove on ridiculous high standards of modern women and men your assumption seems unlikely.

the chinese are beating the japanese in overcoming the uncanny valley of human robots and programming them what to say and develop bipedal human gesture will go to Americas Boston dynamics but the complexity of humans will take longer I predict 20 years depending on urgency
Tfw glow in the dark Tifa is an option

Pre-order your genetically modified subhuman mildly retarded sex slave cat girl now!

so you want to sell mentally ill sex toys for mentally ill men?

I want one that likes to draw

why would they be dumb desu~

Lol, humans lack the machinery for theta replication.

you don't want them to be too intelligent because they could resist

Or they could help you. The only reason why you wouldn't want an intelligent partner is to be the more 'dominant' figure. You're suppose to love your GMO humanoids.

Excuse my derail but can you tell us more about the Chinese hiding money on Central America?

youtube.com/watch?v=iJgynmIazGc