Does /ck like chicken and waffles?

Does /ck like chicken and waffles?

No im white.

Oh

those potatoes came out of a box

that's such a disappointing plate

Huh? Looks amazing

Yes. But only if its a normal waffle and not a spicy one with corn.

If that plate had ice cream instead of sadmash then it'd be 10/10

Wa La! Magnifeek!

id eat it. looks pretty good to me.

Lol

Had to double take that side dish for a second

Also lmao whites don't season their food memes that's the most fucked mashed potatoes and gravy I've ever seen, looks like an elementary school lunch

Can we kill them yet

Oui

I only get "Select all [thing]" captchas, and I'm always on mobile. I haven't had to enter text for at least a year.

>at least people will know i'm not complete trash if i flash my iphone at every opportunity!

What the fuck is going on

Lel wtf

you can change that in settings, just go to legacy captcha

I am attracting too much attention

You are not chosen

All of it did, user

That's an Android

Ah. I don't use the Veeky Forums app though. And I'd rather select images than type out nine backwards-ass signs in cyrillic like some kind of buster

im not talking about the app you can do the legacy captcha on desktop, although you can only do it for the reply to thread box
and you're the first person i've heard actually prefer the image captcha because of how finicky it can be

It's really easy. Out of nine images you only need to select a few applicable ones that match. Solving them for awhile to figure it out, I now click a few times and first-time pass everytime

Chicken and Waffles are delicious, but only if it's just boneless fried chicken, waffles, and maple syrup. This new trend of restaurants making them all fancy and fussy is blasphemy.

>boneless
>fried chicken

>tendies
>bones

Pretty much every restaurant where I've ordered it had boneless chicken breast with the waffles.

>chicken
>breast

Is that ice cream?

Bump

It's usually just three numbers

>what? americana syrup?
>corn syrup, more corn syrup, caramel color, potassium sorbate, and artificial flavor.
Of course.

What a sad plate, too. Frozen nuggers, some sort of frozen waffle stick, instant mashed potatoes and semen.

One limp waffle
>Processed nuggers
>Pre-formed mashed potatoes
>HFCS "maple" syrup
>Paper plate

>HFCS "maple" syrup
To be fair it doesn't claim to be maple syrup. Just "Americana" syrup.

No, it is a retarded dish IMO. Two things that are good, yeah, fried chicken and waffles... united, dry overload.

The image you posted is obviously from a low-level cafeteria. Hipsters try to make chicken and waffles some kind of culinary achievement but for me it's DOA in any case.

I'm not gonna hate on you for enjoying it, but I think it's silly how sensationalized it's become. Money finds its rightful owner, I guess.

That's clearly a Styrofoam plate you heathen.

i love fake mashed potatoes with my nuggies

gotta have the real thing with meatloaf or steak though

that waffle looks like ass

>Americans eat waffles with meat
What is wrong with you?

Goddamn son what the fuck I mean what the fuck who decides this sort of thing is OK