Lamden Dev Update — March 2nd, 2018

-Testnet live weeks ahead of schedule
-Less than 1.5sec confirmation time

These guys are truly delivering:

blog.lamden.io/lamden-dev-update-march-2nd-2018-35ed79a3fd1

literally 20 other coins that are going to do better than this one.

sold all of my stack at 1.20, it's not getting back to that for LONG time.

Curious, another one that sell at ath xD
Go to school retard.

Im holding all this year.

$100 eoy

chaddevs will deliver

So it will be the #21 best performing coin. Interesting.

Shhh please no more threads I’m still accumulating

what the fuck where you doing for two months?

Accumulating. You can never have enough

18/20 of your coins are run by pajeets or chinks, you have no pride

only invest in north west-europeans & anglosaxon aryans crew

>hurr durr i sold so your project will now fail
Bet when you were holding your view was the exact opposite.

fair enough

only reason i'm not buying more is I would rather have more chainlink

This, desu.
My requirements for an ICO:
>White (better if aryan).
>Chads. No womminz allowed.

I call it the Ol' Boys Club method. It's super effective!

Jesus christ, You are just as pathetic as the rest of the telegram, delusional fools clinging on to false hope.

Nick left, Mario went back to college, Stu is the only one working on the project lol.
And yet he still put Mario and Nick on their website because they have no developers HAHAHAHHAHA

Literally the most pathetic coin in the crypto world, I look at your telegram whenever I'm looking for a good laugh.

Nope. All wrong. 5 devs on the website. No Nick. Mario still there but bigger devs took his dev role. Project very healthy. You can't even bother to go to the site to check.

Probably a salty phaggot who sold already or missed ICO. Look at their github and follow their announcements they're making really good progress. They have a website showing a bunch of new team members.

I would like to invite everyone to check the progress on their github. Never seen a dev staff being that active. There was so many great news in the last weeks. Sure noone can say for sure what happens with Lamden in the future, but from what I've seen and how I feel, this is one of the best projects out there.

kek'd pretty hard at this, user. The absolute state.

This. Its one of the most active projects out there.
Smells of commitment.

shh...y would u let biz know about good projects, that run from SF/bay area. let biz fomo when it hit 200 mill or 300 mill mcap. mean while let them buy pajeet tier coins that runs from slums in pajeet or chinke coins.

mean while keep quite, I am still accumulating , want to make 300k tau below 25 cent.

Sold at 90 cents and bought back in. I’m riding this up again and beyond

Devs have been delivering and delivering.

Impressed so much by this team.

thats impressive

this thread reeks of desperate shilling
pls leave and take your shitcoin with you

Shilling on Veeky Forums? WHY I NEVER

I know, the audacity of theses niggers

this is the worst team i've ever seen

The subreddit and telegram are delusional

However,
>Stu is the tits
>their git is very active
>they are building something that actually does something, e.g. blockchain dev tools, atomic swaps (even BTC forks -> ERC20) and contracts using secure Turing incomplete language
> has YouTube dev vids that go over thought process, challenges and reading for doing things

The question is when it will make it, not if. I sold ZRX when it hit poloniex b/c of the same problems TAU has. I’m not selling again because the market hasn’t reacted to a solid, promising token.

Already sold at a big profit and holding 2000 long term. FUDers can't bother me none. Go chad devs.