What flavor of pretzies do you guys like the most?

what flavor of pretzies do you guys like the most?

Cheddar Cheese

I don't enjoy jalapeno, honey mustard, or buffalo hot wing sauce or whatever it is enough to eat a whole bag of it

kinda wish there were more options desu

>dont like sweet
>dont like mustard
>somehow the honey mustard are my most snacked snack
someone explain this shit

I've never seen any flavour other than "salt" in Australia

I was "between jobs" for a few months, and lived on the honey mustard and onion flavor for a few days, and contracted the unholiest kind of constipation this side of the equator.

But yeah, honey mustard and onion is a great flavor. The buffalo flavor is okay, if you're into that. Everything else they make is meh.

well, it's because most people's palate appreciates a spectrum of flavor. whenever i cook i like to add sweet, savory, salty, sour, and bitter, since that's all the tastes we appreciate as humans. tends to work out well, and it explains why certain meals suck. usually it's because some nigger overloaded it with one taste or another.

My nigga

I eat these until my tongue bleeds

Buffalo wings nigha

jalepeno

Honey Mustard and Cheddar Cheese are great, but recently I tried Wasabi in Japan and it was unbelievable. A bit salty and sweet, with a good amount of tang and a great, clean kick of horseradish.

The worst I have tried was Creamy Caramel. It was an odd green colour and tasted like burnt popcorn.

pleb taste.

>pieces

they've fucking stopped selling the nibblers anyhwere and i live IN CHARLOTTE WHERE SNYDERS IS BASED

REEEEEEEE

"pieces" are fucking nigger garbage, only nibblers are good

tried the peanut butter one,had a weird aftertaste

That was my life for a good portion of this year so far user, I feel your pain.

The Jalapeno ones are alright too, I actually find them the most flavourful, but they're so loaded with seasoning that I always want to die after eating half the bag.

These are the best pretzie nuggers on tha hole world

The jalapeño one would be good if it had some other flavor other than jalapeño, like salsa or chedder. Just Jalapeño on its own tastes like nothing but spiciness, and it's boring.

ever had the peanut butter stufft nuggies? top choice. usually buy two of the big barrells at Costco and keep em in the pantry to munch on during football games on Sundays

i bought some off amazon, and hated em; bland.

I actually hate PB stuffed pretzies. Two naturally dry-feeling components make for a very dry snack

Bacon Cheddar