Just picked up 10k LINK

Did my own research, holy fuck how do I never hear anyone shilling this? This shit is quite literally revolutionary if they pull this off. I really think this could go to $25-30 by the end of the year, the 1000 EOY meme is just that, a meme, so if you're thinking of investing, don't listen to those maniacs. Threw them in cold storage and hopefully I won't have to take them out for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4hR4rDbJPM4
fiverr.com/fattyboomboom/professionally-scream-what-is-requested?ref_ctx_id=d3acea57-e197-40da-8731-0d9ff6cca5ab
youtu.be/O8IavGgtQMA
youtu.be/rqx8iIjlIt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean YouTubers and twitterfags when I mention shilling by the way, not Veeky Forums.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

its literally just a meme now.

poor person detected

how big is your bag lol

Sounds about right. My EOY prediction is between $20 - 50 by 2020 I see LINK hitting $100 or so.

>holy fuck how do I never hear anyone shilling this?
youtu.be/4hR4rDbJPM4
Any further question?

>that flag
>that emoji movie poster
>that waifu poster
>that overpriced gaming chair
>that fat kid
>that autistic skreetching,
>those digits

this is art

Nice just bought 100k

how is this different from any other shitcoin?

It provides a valuable service and utility.

fiverr.com/fattyboomboom/professionally-scream-what-is-requested?ref_ctx_id=d3acea57-e197-40da-8731-0d9ff6cca5ab
>someone paid money for this

GOOD JOB NOW YOU HAVE TO MEME WITH US

LINK 1000 EOY

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS

WE MEME IT GO TO REDDET

SPREAD THE NEWS

IN OUR IMAGINATION

IT WILL COME TRUE

LAMBOS

CASH

MONEY

HOS

LINK

ITS OUR PATH

LINK

ITS OUR DESTINY

LINK

LINK $1,000 Roy

>threw them in cold storage
OP what do you mean because won't we have to take them out when mainnet is released? Someone respond.

>ZepplinOS
>REQ Network
>SWIFT(a key to the 1quadrillion $ derivatives market)
>Docusign
>World Economic Forum mention
>Hyperledger, Bitcoin, and Ethereum smart contracts
>HCL Technologies

Smartcontracts and LINK in particular represent a yet to be realized but highly anticipated technology. Conservatively we will see $20 this year when mainnet and partnership official news drops. It will take some time for the ecosystem to mature, but as things are going, Link will be a fundamental bedrock in this ecosystem. A 10-20 Trillion total market cap by 2020-2022 could easily see Chainlink priced well over $50 and into the hundreds.

This seems like a very sensible analysis. Possibly experience led by intelligent or vice versa here.

Op is retard for not staking it. Working as a node operator is the best thing about this coin.

How many linkies will you need for hosting a node? Or you mean pool staking?

Right. Although I need to look up the requirements to run a node it would obviousl be more beneficial to stake them instead of cold storage. Until token swap if we have them in cold storage have they announced how it will go?

What cold storage? My Nano won’t take link.
Only have 21K but I bought at 1.38 in December (im not even kidding) so I expect to be holding for quite a while

connect your nano to myetherwallet

>token swap
What are you talking about?
There is no token swap.

Thanks. Didn’t know you could connect the Nano to any internet wallets for that matter. Does that mean the other stuff I have in MEW can also go to the Nano?

Thanks user.

>He hasn’t been told

GET ONE ON THE PHONE

the just don't get it.... chaos has spoken. linky so stinky eoy 1000

I belief

MEW is an interface to interact with your wallet, not a wallet. brainlet.

Yeah. When you plug in your nano turn on brower support settings or whatever it is in the ethereum tab. Then when you access mew you have the option to use ledger and it gives you a bunch of eth wallets that are on your nano. Leave your link in one of those.

youtu.be/O8IavGgtQMA

that 5$ art

I can't just send my LINK tokens to my eth wallet through trezor and forget about them because mainnet comes out I'll swap the erc20 token for mainnet ones right?

Mainnet tokens were already shadowforked and sold off. Why do you think the regular tokens are only worth 70 cents? LMAO.

i cant just send my tokens off to cold storage right? because when mainnet comes out we will have to switch from erc20 or erc677 whatever it is to the mainnet token? plz respond. brainlet here.

What possesses people to make retarded posts like this?

congrats OP, you've made it, assuming you just want a comfy middle class life.
if you want insane wealth, you need at least 25k LINK. keep buying.

>500 rupee has been deposited to your account

Can someone post the copy paste for the Price singularity

the combination of actual potential and Veeky Forums memes is like nothing i've ever seen.
the only thing to compare it to is /pol/ and trump.
everyone who is smart enough to be here should be smart enough to buy 10k LINK.

nice thumbnail.

what I'm realizing about Link is that the meme and the payoff are both one in the same. It's not about Link being a good token. It's about tricking normies into believing it is. And if the product is actually good and adopted, then that's gravy. Holy fuck we're going to be rich

>smart enough to be here
i dont even know if there is a token swap/or if i can just leave my link in cold storage

Someone paid approximately 8.6 Linkies for this. Disgusting.

Just chuck it in a Ledger Nano through myetherwallet brah. It's that fucking simple, unless you wanna run a node in which case you better brush up on your Linux.

I know how to do that. My question is if I come back in 2020 will my LINK tokens still be valid? Most coins like EOS/ICX etc. you have a timeframe where you must switch to mainnet tokens and the erc20(677 whatever link is) gets burned.

Lmao. LINK will not be on its own blockchain unless ETH fails. It’s not that hard to take off cold storage. Takes 5 mins.

this is some retarded ass bait/fud. Stop trying to confuse future linkies.

Do you guys even know yourselves? This isn't bait I'm actually trying to find this information before I come back in 2020 (I'm going to try and figure out how to setup a node but if I don't even know the answer to this question I bet it'll be tough) and realize my coins are gone.

Not that tough

What's the difference? Even if it's worthless in every way, /we/ have memed value into it.

I'm buying.

What if I send you some Litecoin for helping me out? If you know the answer in full and not just some "it's an erc token you're fine"

Stupid comparison.

Post on LINKtrader for a serious answer

Nice link you got there, lol

why

looool
>he doesn't know
cryptocaust is coming, idiot
ico's are all about to get fucked hard by the sec

Nice FUD

This is a valid question given the current situation of many ICOs simply using an ERC20 token for raising funds for their own blockchain.

ChainLink will remain an ERC20/677 token.

Finally someone who gets it. LINK is good, but no way it hits $1000 a piece. Taking the meme to the dome too hard. If this is $1000 then XLM is $500.

Gotta catch'em all!

Well done, you earned your $3 for posting

A lot of projects might be born because of the Chainlink's ability to pull data off and on chain in a secure way.

Ok thanks. Why will it remain an erc20/677 token?

Why would they switch? Ethereum is the leading smart contract platform, and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Will it remain an erc20/677 token though? Nobody knows. I

When LINK mainnet goes live you'll have to switch your coins or they'll get burned?

You won't have to switch anything.

alright im in thanks, ill figure out how to run a node now.

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER

At this point, I think we all get it and you linkies just need to shut the fuck up. That fat autistic kid really drove your point home for you today. Just stop.

That's irrelevant. Do you know what erc20 stands for without using google? That just defines the way in which is currently distributed. It doesn't restrict its funcionality

say you got .3eth from the eth whale yesterday. should you 50/50 it into req and link?

youtu.be/rqx8iIjlIt4

Politicans said Crypto will hit 20 trillion 2020.

At $1000 LINK would have a marketcap of 350 billion.

350 billion is 2% of the market.

You don't think a project like LINK can capture 2% market share? Fucking useless ass ripple currently has 7%.

When is the price supposed to start rising? Will it start with twitter shilling or content?

there's a limited main net running now i believe?
as soon as the full functionality net is up and we start seeing projects using it... there will be no downside.

20 trillion is insane, I think 5 trillion is more likely, 10 trillion if we're being generous.

>holy fuck how do I never hear anyone shilling this?
You mean outside Veeky Forums? It's because something very funny is going on.

The easy answer is that nobody will know where your tokens need to be before mainnet is launched until their is an official announcement. Keep in cold storage if you want but you'll need to keep tabs on Chainlink periodically to make sure you're storing them in a compatible wallet when mainnet is launched.

LTC: MT9x3njphShkk4atUpStRGXAd5mvbPSCi3

I wonder if there are people on this board who unironically don't know that all the FUD videos are just from Fiverr.

If you are unironically expecting $20 this year, you are better off holding bitcoin, because even DOGE will go to $20 this year

Do we have any idea of when that should/will be?

Q3

Good stuff

They haven't said this. But the actual mainnet should be up by the end of Q2/beginning of Q3.

The only things that remain is fixing minor details to improve and ensure security. That doesn't take much more than 3 fucking months. Especially at the pace they're working at.

Just picked up 5k Linkies

save it for your diary you poor fucking retard

BUYY MYYY LIIINKKKK NOOOWWWWW

Relax...

Just spent my paycheck on 5k linkies, finally am stinky