WTC / VEN theory

Yesterday we have a drop of almost 20% Walton- „because of twitter post”

Today we have again drop of Vechain after it starts to go up slowly.

Bitcoin just closed the wedge and we will go bull soon.

Vechain and Walton are very good coins:
- real world use
- money saving
- a lot of difffent use cases
- they already have working products
- big partnerships

Its just dont have sense for me before the bull the prices are going down because of „mistakes”

What i am saying both of them are about to blow, this is the lasy moment to accumulate and „mistakes” wasn’t real mistakes.

I dont asked you of curse to buy any of them, i did not wrote this threat to shill - just wanted to know what u guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/81g7xc/some_reasons_why_i_think_vechain_is_going_to_be/?st=JEAIIMQ9&sh=06f588ac
medium.com/@itsTLM/addressing-the-upcoming-coordinated-waltonchain-fud-campaign-c004eaa4eb6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

waltonchain has a track record of massive pr fuckups before positive events. They might be allowing big investors a chance to get in.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/81g7xc/some_reasons_why_i_think_vechain_is_going_to_be/?st=JEAIIMQ9&sh=06f588ac

You are a retarded underage autists that's why.
Look at the graph, the bigger the bang the bigger the bust. Smart money moves in circles, they will be back when you finally decide to sell.
Healthy markets breathe like that, uberanon out

Fuck you, I just wanted to sell 50% for btc overnight. And now I am scared.

If you think that the price dropped 20% because of a tweet you should cash out all of your money now and never invest in anything ever again

I JUST WANNA DUMP MY FUCKIN VEN BAGS

>Real world usage
>ERC20 chink scamcoins without github activity

Pick one

what the fuck else would you buy in this shitty bear market top fucking kek vechain will be the first coin to go 5x in a bull market I hope you fucking sell.

Watch CCK soon will be the last post.

Just gonna buy more if it goes down honestly. Haven't been this confident since ETH.

>Without github activity

Yeah I'm sure they just faked it on the AMA.

i will sell, once it goes 5x

you fuckin mong

>muh hodl

This mentality is the exact reason you and 90% of people are poor.

All of you should be buying this alt dip. Icx. Ven. Wtc. Omg. All in.

I like both VEN and WTC, I bought VEN because Walton Chain sounds like some kind of fucking geriatric device.

You’re totally right, but I’m just accumulating VEN because I think it has the most growth potential.

Fuck CCK for leading us in then dumping his 300btc on us after the re branding. Fuck these sleazy assholes at Ven... taking a picture at a random bmw dealership to show off your "partnership". Just look at how much plastic surgery that one chick has = fake as fuck just like all the hype with no substance. I'm done with these fucking chinkcoin scams for good.

Ok then
>real world use

VEN will forever stay low

this, the motherfucking CCK fucked us all and the piece of shit hasn't even tweeted since VEN started dumping, probably enjoying all the money he fucking got from us, fuck him

Walton has mainnet out this month.
Ven has mainnet out in June.
Walton made a marketing error.
Ven dumped 30mil coins of company pool.

Why do you think this fucking fud campaign started? Walton just gave the them the catalyst.

This was published 18 Feb

medium.com/@itsTLM/addressing-the-upcoming-coordinated-waltonchain-fud-campaign-c004eaa4eb6c

>Vechain and Walton are very good coins:

No, they are excellent demonstrations of unscrupulous Chinese actors, using the ICO safe space to avoid regulatory hurdles and defraud thousands of idiots in the West and take their BTC/ETH,

Oh well.

Some of you just have to learn the hard way. it's a good life lesson.