So let me get this straight

Vechain holds an ICO. The point of an ICO is to be given ETH for funding of business development and technical development. Less than 9 months after the ICO, we have this:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1

Instead of just selling their ETH on the market, they sell VEN on the market. Around 30,000,000,000 VEN JUST in the past 3 months? What was the ICO for?

Then they say that they have a special "pool" for partners to "acquire" (note, they carefully didn't use the word buy) VEN, increasing the circulating supply even further.

Then they say they want to hire 100 more people by the end of the year, meaning more VEN dumps by the foundation

Is this serious? Why the fuck would anyone hold this? Lmao. I'm convinced VEN holders are incapable of reading between lines, this isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/818v3s/heres_why_the_ven_token_is_not_10_today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Excuse the 3 extra 0's on 30,000,000.

Uhh yeah, ven is a scam like every other erc20 token. History repeating itself, chinks chinking the west. Jihan, Charlie, Jun, Ven guy ....they must be laughing there asses off on how rich they've become selling you literal shit.

All those sell walls were literally Vechain selling it's own tokens. Great work retards

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Sunny, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VEN hodlers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Walton, and I have over 300 confirmed dApps.

I am trained in strong hands and I’m the top hodler in the entire US VEN forces. You are nothing to me but just another wojack. I will wipe you the fuck out with strong hands the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sunnys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out those pathetic little things you call your hands. You’re fucking JUSTed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hodl you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed FUD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a Discord Pump and Dump Channel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the exchange, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

reminder that any non POW crypto with a circulating supply smaller than its total supply is not decentralized and will be sold under the table to institutional investors
chainlink is another one

I bought in December hah see my pic

Wtf been fudding VEN to buy the dip but fuck this, selling my stack.
Scammed by the chinese again.
Walty a scam too?

You retards were saying the same shit when it was under 0.5 c

>medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1
Talk about reading between the lines! You missed the entire part of the article about how they are funding development using their ETH! WEW LAD

>25% of investor pool distributed over 3 months when Vechain was literally who
I can see the rest of this pool being spent by June after that enterprise will buy millions of VEN from market. Shit will skyrocket

10/10

LMFAO you're right

Jesus that's sad

So you're telling me you don't think they will just add to the "pool" at will?

you're delusional. mainnet won't launch in june because vaporware never launches.

how retarded are you?

good job pajeet, here is your 10 fud points, redeem them at your discord for $0.01. Don't forget to wash your hands after shitting on the street
Add what? VET from their other pools? Why would they do it? How fucking retarded are you?

did i touch nerve ladies? y'all sound really defensive about VEN. why is that?

So what? It’s not like anyone can sue them.
>Unregulated.
They’re Chinese and you give them the opportunity to run a literal scam in the open without consequences. Of course they’re going to take it. You’re an idiot if you bought VEN.

Sir but sir that's my sons money sir in the name of the geet darjeeling his money kind sir

kek

bought the top, or didn't sell before the conference, probably

why actually hold conferences if all they do is send your coin straight to zero?

not really, just a catalyst for something that's going to happen regardless. Look at the ven chart on the weekly view...you think that growth will be sustained without a pullback? Ofc not. also chart tells me people bought out of greed...and when the panic starts this shit will tank hard.

Well buddy the co-founder and team tokens have both been reduced and moved to a different pool despite being 'locked' previously as mentioned and censored here

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/818v3s/heres_why_the_ven_token_is_not_10_today/

So it all looks a bit shady to me.

Good luck with this, seriously.

But but on the positive side they will be able to track the tanking accurately

got in back in december

god i wish i never bought this shitty coin, and the fucking CCK is mia since VEN went to shit, why do you guys like him again?

Just another FUD story, no facts, just blur.

However, its time to go all in and retire in four months. Opp of a lifetime here and we’re laughing.

11/11

This was the meme of the season.

>Literally looking at the financial report
>"No facts"

Lol deluded

They literally prefer to close their ears and shut their eyes, as opposed to just take in the facts in front of them.

VEN kids are a new breed lol

let's have Trump nuke 'em, that'll show 'em

Make America Great Again

but.. they are selling ETH not VEN

both

>ven is a scam like every other erc20 token
Thank god Link isn't an ERC20 token.

not all erc-20s are scams, but every stinky chink is a dirty scammer.

Yeah but ChainLink has enough upside potential that even if you completely accept that, it's an excellent buy.

>Thank god Link isn't an ERC20 token.
Fully retarded?

uh

All right guys, let's have some constructive discussion.

When will the dumping stop? Is it reasonable to think that we will dip further below 40k satoshi before the foundation stops market selling VEN? I understand that the project is solid long-term, but fuck me June is a lifetime away in crypto world.

lots of news coming between now and June over 180 NDAs to unveil 40k is the bottom

why
do
i
end
up
buying
every
coin
that
turns
out
to
be
a
fucking
scam

sigh

im tired of losing

and they sold eth not ven you fucking retard. Literally every coin does this to fund the project you stupid brainlets just never seen a report before so you fud it

because you post like a faggot

ead u shitcunt